one...two...tree

Prop 13: Idiocy Comes Home to Roost in California

59 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
that small minority has little bearing on the schools in kansas ;)

if you'd like, i'll be quite happy to call californians nutcases too to see how you like it ;)

Please do. I never asked you to stop, and as I said you've been saying things like that anyway. You're the one getting sand in your ####### over it, not me.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

if you'd like, i'll be quite happy to call californians nutcases too to see how you like it ;)

Please do. I never asked you to stop, and as I said you've been saying things like that anyway. You're the one getting sand in your ####### over it, not me.

um no i haven't been saying everyone in cali is a nutcase. thanks for playing though.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

They have some bearing, but not much.

From a CNN article dated Aug 12 1999:

The Kansas State School Board voted Wednesday to remove the teaching of evolution from the state's science curriculum

From The Guardian, dated February 15 2007:

Creationists defeated in Kansas school vote on science teaching

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

They have some bearing, but not much.

From a CNN article dated Aug 12 1999:

The Kansas State School Board voted Wednesday to remove the teaching of evolution from the state's science curriculum

From The Guardian, dated February 15 2007:

Creationists defeated in Kansas school vote on science teaching

like i was saying..........

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

MEan while, The Golden State, sinks further into insolvency. (just like the Federal Government)

Jimmy crack corn and I don't care.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
Just thinking out loud here..... California spends too much.

Try convincing the Legislature of that ;)

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

not to get to far afield but with all these mandatory environmental studies, required before any

construction project can begin...... how does Obama plan to get all these infrastructure projects going within a short amount of time?

Even the biding process is lengthly, not to mention the planning and engineering.

Of course for him, we will bypass all these "safeguards" that are deemed so important (not to mention expensive) to others.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

not to get to far afield but with all these mandatory environmental studies, required before any

construction project can begin...... how does Obama plan to get all these infrastructure projects going within a short amount of time?

Even the biding process is lengthly, not to mention the planning and engineering.

Of course for him, we will bypass all these "safeguards" that are deemed so important (not to mention expensive) to others.

I don't know enough of the details to comment intelligently about the plan, but as I understand it they're going to target "shovel ready" projects first. These are projects where major progress was made in the planning and initial steps, but was never actually funded for further construction. If I recall, "shovel ready" projects are those that can begin actual construction within 6 months.

I don't know how sound the policy is, I still need to read up on it to decide. But it does seem to be enjoying bipartisan support right now.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Yeah, given his pretty firm stance on environmental protection by way of his naming people based in environmental science to lead the EPA and such, as opposed to the firm stance against it in the outgoing administration, we're likely not to see much overstepping of environmental protections in the forthcoming years.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Yeah, given his pretty firm stance on environmental protection by way of his naming people based in environmental science to lead the EPA and such, as opposed to the firm stance against it in the outgoing administration, we're likely not to see much overstepping of environmental protections in the forthcoming years.

There are projects here which were in the proposal stage in the mid 1980s and are now completing environmental certification :rolleyes:

Nothing will get done.. nothing. If that doesn't change.

Edited by A.J.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

There are projects here which were in the proposal stage in the mid 1980s and are now completing environmental certification :rolleyes:

Nothing will get done.. nothing. If that doesn't change.

EPA proposed? It does sound a little slow. Just a little though. :lol:

Seriously- certification involves the creation of data that sometimes isn't there to begin with- hence its long delay. I guess you could blame economics that were inherited ever since that proposal stage since the mid 80s... Projects get fast-tracked or they get shelved, too.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.