mamalou

My Husband so depressed

23 posts in this topic

We are in the same boat like some of us in the VJs. I tired to be strong but sometimes its hard specially when I see people get theirs approval before me but yet they filed their documents after me. As they say the earth is round, so does our fliers, we just keep going in circle... I know how your husband feel... but him leaving his job and live with you might not going to be benificial for both of you and we have an economics crisis UNLESS he has money to support both of you and know someone to get a job right away... it will be even hard for you.

Honey Bun and Sweet Bun Forevermore

Stay positive :thumbs: You have lots of support here and Claudeth and I wish you a very Merry Christmas and the best with the visa journey.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Keep the faith and patience. You are February filer, so sooner you will be approved. It`s so painful for us, but we need to be very strong. I passed 10 months that I didn`t meet my husband, he visited me 2 months ago and that helped me so much. Did he visit you? I know it`s so hard because of job and cash, but friend, just keep faith and patience. Better days will come and sooner!!!!!!

Jessica

Ahhhhhhhh and Merry X-mas :star:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
Yesterday was almost a a tragic day for us, My husband is terribly depressed about the whole thing, We were expecting last week & this week of our NOA2 after we responded the RFE , but it was so frustrating, still no email from CRIS-Vermont until now, looking at the thread of some members here they got approval after 10 to 15 days, thats why my husband was expecting the same. We both feel the same way now we are sooooo pathetic waiting and waiting ,don't know now how much longer we gonna wait for more, we don't know what will happen to us now. Yesterday morning, my husband was crying out loud when i talked to him in the internet, At this point in time he's very deeply affected of the situation, he was sitting there, saw him hysterical, his mom, trying to comfort him, he shouted all his anger & frustrations. He keep on crying suddenly told me better to ''kill himself'' and speaking words he ''don't want to live anymore '' my life is useless without you sweetheart'' why it so hard to live with my wife'' why don't they approve us yet, why those people (Vermont) screwing us they don't care our feeling,,they want us to separate'', I was crying & screaming trying to stop him, i comforted him & I did my best to calm down, I talk to him with Love & affection ,just to cool his anger,.. Oh, i really pity him, i know what he feels now, I keep telling him that no one can help us except to have more patience & might as well ignore the petition in the meantime, & he answered, I been so patient for the last 300+ days & its over.

Things are so complicated, Our relation being husband & wife is so much important to him more than anything else in this world, he want us to be together, last Aug/Sept when were not yet approve he wanted to come & live with me here but i just stop his plan & told him to just wait until we get approve. Now he want to pursue it by early Jan. 2009 he will come, don't know yet if he will return to the States or not, but sure he will lost his job, & losing his job might be an issue in the Consulate interview, am afraid it may jeopardize granting me a visa. Don't know now what to do. We are in the verge or uncertainties.

My VJ friends Please we need your support...we are emotionally down this time.

Thank you, for bearing with us ever since i posted here.

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

Marriage : 2008-01-22

I-130 Sent : 2008-02-19

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-02-29

I-129F Sent : 2008-03-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-03-25

I-129F RFE(s) : 2008-11-21

RFE Reply(s) : 2008-12-06

I-129F NOA2 : ??????

I-130 NOA2 : ??????

04/17/2008 -touched 1-129F

05/07/2008 -touched I-130 05/08/2008 -touched 1-130

11/20/2008 -Touched both 1-130/1-129f.

11/21/2008 -Touched with RFE

12/01/2008 -got RFE noticed by mail

12/06/2008 -Sent out our RFE response

12/08/2008 -VSC Received RFE response

12/09/2008 -Case Processing Resumed -

12/11/2008 -Touched

12/12/2008 -Touched

Wish we could get approve soon

I read these quotes daily. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall."

~ Confucius

"No matter how hard you work for success, if your thought is saturated with the fear of failure, it will kill your efforts, neutralize your endeavors and make success impossible."

~ Baudjuin

"Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune;

but great minds rise above them."

~ Washington Irving

Winston Churchill failed sixth grade. He was subsequently defeated in every election for public office until he became Prime Minister at the age of 62. He later wrote, "Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never, Never, Never, Never give up." (his capitals, mind you)

Thomas Edison's teachers said he was "too stupid to learn anything." He was fired from his first two jobs for being "non-productive." As an inventor, Edison made 1,000 unsuccessful attempts at inventing the light bulb. When a reporter asked, "How did it feel to fail 1,000 times?" Edison replied, "I didn’t fail 1,000 times. The light bulb was an invention with 1,000 steps."

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.

The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."

Thomas A. Edison

You'll probably get your approval first week of January. You know it's holiday season and public offices are off for Christmas that maybe the reason why you didn't get your NOA2 this week. I know it is easy to say but hard to do, JUST BE PATIENT. That's all we can do right now aside from constant prayers. In our case, I was the one who have been so depressed with our situation, cant help it, i am a very emotional person but my husband is keeping me strong. Sometimes we cry together especially when we talk about the last day we've seen and touch each other. This really sux but don't let Vermont CIS ruin your lives...your whole relationship. If you waited long enough to find each other, why can't wait another days or months to be together? Pray! We will all get through this situation ;)

ZlYHm6.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Yesterday was almost a a tragic day for us, My husband is terribly depressed about the whole thing, We were expecting last week & this week of our NOA2 after we responded the RFE , but it was so frustrating, still no email from CRIS-Vermont until now, looking at the thread of some members here they got approval after 10 to 15 days, thats why my husband was expecting the same. We both feel the same way now we are sooooo pathetic waiting and waiting ,don't know now how much longer we gonna wait for more, we don't know what will happen to us now. Yesterday morning, my husband was crying out loud when i talked to him in the internet, At this point in time he's very deeply affected of the situation, he was sitting there, saw him hysterical, his mom, trying to comfort him, he shouted all his anger & frustrations. He keep on crying suddenly told me better to ''kill himself'' and speaking words he ''don't want to live anymore '' my life is useless without you sweetheart'' why it so hard to live with my wife'' why don't they approve us yet, why those people (Vermont) screwing us they don't care our feeling,,they want us to separate'', I was crying & screaming trying to stop him, i comforted him & I did my best to calm down, I talk to him with Love & affection ,just to cool his anger,.. Oh, i really pity him, i know what he feels now, I keep telling him that no one can help us except to have more patience & might as well ignore the petition in the meantime, & he answered, I been so patient for the last 300+ days & its over.

Things are so complicated, Our relation being husband & wife is so much important to him more than anything else in this world, he want us to be together, last Aug/Sept when were not yet approve he wanted to come & live with me here but i just stop his plan & told him to just wait until we get approve. Now he wjustant to pursue it by early Jan. 2009 he will come, don't know yet if he will return to the States or not, but sure he will lost his job, & losing his job might be an issue in the Consulate interview, am afraid it may jeopardize granting me a visa. Don't know now what to do. We are in the verge or uncertainties.

Event Date

12/11/2008 -Touched

12/12/2008 -Touched

Today is Christmas Day here, Am trying trying to be happy but the truth is how can we be happy when we don't have peace of mind, when we are living far apart with our love ones. Well, Thanks guys for your comforting words, but really Vermont ruin our life specially my husband he's so depressed nowadays in fact he's taking sleeping pills to be able to get sleep, all the symptoms of a depressed mind is what he is experiencing now, sleeplessness, tension headache etc, & so do I.

We're like crazy, we think each other 24/7, I feel like crying everyday of my life i cannot concentrate anymore in anything that i do. We missed each other so much, but we are helpless. We are a thousand miles away. My husband is wonderful & loving person. We vowed each other not to give up in test of life, so I guess this is it.

Hopefully we will overcome this in the near future. We will be in each other arms. :star::crying: :crying:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL VJ'ERS.

mamalou

MARLO SY PARKER

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Things are so complicated, Our relation being husband & wife is so much important to him more than anything else in this world, he want us to be together, last Aug/Sept when were not yet approve he wanted to come & live with me here but i just stop his plan & told him to just wait until we get approve. Now he wjustant to pursue it by early Jan. 2009 he will come, don't know yet if he will return to the States or not, but sure he will lost his job, & losing his job might be an issue in the Consulate interview, am afraid it may jeopardize granting me a visa. Don't know now what to do. We are in the verge or uncertainties.

Event Date

12/11/2008 -Touched

12/12/2008 -Touched

Today is Christmas Day here, Am trying trying to be happy but the truth is how can we be happy when we don't have peace of mind, when we are living far apart with our love ones. Well, Thanks guys for your comforting words, but really Vermont ruin our life specially my husband he's so depressed nowadays in fact he's taking sleeping pills to be able to get sleep, all the symptoms of a depressed mind is what he is experiencing now, sleeplessness, tension headache etc, & so do I.

We're like crazy, we think each other 24/7, I feel like crying everyday of my life i cannot concentrate anymore in anything that i do. We missed each other so much, but we are helpless. We are a thousand miles away. My husband is wonderful & loving person. We vowed each other not to give up in test of life, so I guess this is it.

Hopefully we will overcome this in the near future. We will be in each other arms. :star::crying: :crying:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL VJ'ERS.

mamalou

Merry Christmas Ate, darating na rin yan approval before the end of this month :) Let's pray harder.

K-3 Visa

Event Date

Marriage : 2007-05-24

I-130 Sent : 2007-08-28

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-02-15

I-129F Sent : 2008-02-29

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-03-03

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-08-26

NVC Received : 2008-09-04

NVC Left : 2008-09-04

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2008-12-22, whtie slip -asked for marriage index + annotated marriage cert.

Submitted Add'l Documents : 2009-01-08

Approved on 2009-01-12.....visas for printing

Visa Received : 2008-01-19

US Entry : ...........

I-130 Approval : 2008-08-26

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 179 days from your filing date.

Your I-130 was approved in 364 days from your filing date.

Filed: Timeline
Hi Mamalou, hang in there , im also wating for my hubby since 2005 yes its gona b 4 yrs now in 2009 still no clue how long v have to wait , so we r all sufeering from long distance relationship its very hard i just hope these immigration ppl understand what v r going through but i guess they dont thats y look at us i am also living very tough life always in tears .But lets have our faith strong and hopefully v will c happy days soon .Best of luck just sharing with u my own story your not alone .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.