1. 1. Cookbook Possibilities

• VJ's Kids' Favorites
    • Desserts
    • Veggies only
    • Bite sized
    • 10 minute meals
    • other - please explain

7 posts in this topic

I have nothing else to do at work so I think up polls to ask about lol.......

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Other- my suggestion is you make a book made like a cook book but filled with our MENA stories. Whether it be stories of how we all met our spouses, or pages of our visa processes, or how the spouses are adjusting and compile it into a 220 page book like a cook book. Basically each story we all submit be the size of a cook book page recipe Short and sweet! :)

Edited by TamaraLovesAdam
10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Other- my suggestion is you make a book made like a cook book but filled with our MENA stories. Whether it be stories of how we all met our spouses, or pages of our visa processes, or how the spouses are adjusting and compile it into a 220 page book like a cook book. Basically each story we all submit be the size of a cook book page recipe Short and sweet! :)

That's a really good idea but how about adding each person's favorite recipe since it's a cookbook? Some of the stories on here are really incredible, especially the ones who gave birth here in the states while their husband was in the middle east.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

i really like that idea. I'll make another poll to see how it might go over......

Interview-December 2005

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

I have had quite a few requests for "light and tasty"... more of a focus on how to make super yummy meals that are light in calories and good for us :)....i gotta get on a diet lol!

should I make ANOTHER poll to see about it? lol...just call me pollcat! lmaooooo

Interview-December 2005

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.