NicEgypt

Interview 13 JAN ( EGYPT ) !!!

14 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello Everybody .....

Inshallah I Have My Interview In 13 Jan 2009 (The Embassy In Cairo ) . Enyone Here Have Interview This Day He Can Post Here And We Can Meet Each Other There :) Good Luck To Everyone

Yasser Ezz

From

happiness rules

1 :- Don’t hate anyone even though he offends you

2 :- Don’t ever worry and increase invocation to god

3 :- Live simply however your rank getting high

4 :- Expect that it will be better however the tribulations were increased and expect good thinking of good

5 :- Give more even if you were abstained

6 :- Smile even if you heart is crying bloods

Morning

of heart’s happiness!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

196029953.jpg

CLICK ON PIC TO DOWNLOAD HOLY QURAN ( MANY LANGUAGES ) ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

670873386.jpg

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hello Everybody .....

Inshallah I Have My Interview In 13 Jan 2009 (The Embassy In Cairo ) . Enyone Here Have Interview This Day He Can Post Here And We Can Meet Each Other There :) Good Luck To Everyone

Yasser Ezz

ALF MABROOK! Best Wishes!

K

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Still waiting for our interview, we applied in April of 08 and just two touches and nothing else, wondering if it will ever happen, so happy you got a interview date. :dance:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Timeline
Still waiting for our interview, we applied in April of 08 and just two touches and nothing else, wondering if it will ever happen, so happy you got a interview date. :dance:

You will get your approved and date for interview very soon dont worry :) good luck (F)

From

happiness rules

4 :- Expect that it will be better however the tribulations were increased and expect good thinking of good

Morning

of heart’s happiness!!

196029953.jpg

670873386.jpg

Timeline

Congratulations brother :dance: i ask God to make it easy and smooth for u and dont worry at all; i was worried over nothing; u will find lots of ppl willing to help and u re soooo not alone u will find a whole room with ppl just like u :thumbs:

i love ur sig. :star:

lyrics.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations bro inshaallah you are going to make it don't worry

my besy wishes for ya and good luck

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

Thanks guy's and my best wishes for everybody wait approve or interview :)(F)

From

happiness rules

Morning

of heart’s happiness!!

196029953.jpg

670873386.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

God be with you !

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good luck on your interview!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.