ryandgracey

"Class A or B (TB)...requires attn of USPHS at POE"

24 posts in this topic

"fiance's name and address and derivative of ms." is another annotation which can be found on the exact visa page.. try flipping your passport till you get to page 43, which would be the 2nd to the last page if you have maroon passport (di ko alam sa green passport carrier sorry), you should see the page where SLEC had put their stamp and also some scribbles on it. it should have the SLMCEC-PDS stamp, date of your medical, and then there would be a little box with signatures, then date of your medical again (horizontally written) and the tb annotation. You would read the word "TB" there.. just look for: "N", "B2 LTBI", "B1", "A"...

i am sorry about the bolded words... i was supposed to say: you WON'T read the word tb there so just look for "N', B2 LTBI", "B1", or "A"... hope this helps

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just follow what they will tell you @ POE, fall in line where they will ask you to and then hand them the unopened brown (yellowish actually) envelop and your passports. It may feel scary but once you've gone through it, you would definitely say: "Aysus, yon lang pala yon"... they might take you and you daughter to another room (para lang di abala sa iba) for instructions on how and when to call department of health since your daughter had the "tb" annotation. pero ok lang din, usually sandali lang din naman and then you will be good to go.. i just hope that if you have connecting flight, there is enough time for POE and you connecting flight because anything could happen. when we had our POE we had 5hours lay over in Detroit before our flight to raleigh, there was one family who only had 2 hours lay-over and unfortunately, there was a long line at POE so naiwanan sila ng eroplano and had to pay extra naman to catch the next flight... december pa naman baka lang madami pasahero so mahaba pila sa POE mo if ever.

Good luck and May God be your guide.

Just wanna ask something regarding the annotation on my passport written by SLEC mine has B1 classification.I underwent 2mos sputum tests and culture and was told by other members who also have had the same tests before that on their POE they were given instructions to call the public health center near them,and when they went there ,they were asked to do another sputum tests,others were asked to repeat their medical.But on my POE(Seattle),i was just told that i might get a call from Quarantine Station.also my son has a B2LTB1 but never said anything about that.We arrived here Dec 10th but until now we never recieved any calls from them,should i call the public health center and ask about it?

Thank you :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks so much dbears for the info.I looked at it and my son was classified as B2LTB1 and mine was "B"..I had a negative CXR so i dont know what that means..maybe it have something to do with having gone through a psyche evaluation during medical..Haaay...lyf...anyways,thanks again..God bless and Merry Xmas!!

religious_42.gif

12932.gif

January 27 2009 POE HOUSTON

March 07,2009 Sent AOS packet by UPS

March 10 2009 aos received signed by CHYBA

March 17, 2009 Check encashed

March 20,2009 NOA1 received for AOS,EAD,AP

March 23,2009 Biometrics appointment recvd

April 16,2009 Biometrics Appintment 8 am

APRIL 2 2009 CASE transferred to CSC

April 30,2009 Touched

May 01,2009 Touched

May 05,2009 EAD and AP Approved.(THANK GOD)

May 11,2009 AP Received

May 13,2009 EAD Received

May 15,2009 got my learner's permit for driving

June 02,2009 RFE for my Son's AOS

June 02,2009 Card Production ordered on mine

June 15 2009 RFE received(new I 693)

June 15, 2009 Card production again

June 17,2009 Got my DL in texas

June 23,2009 Got a touched for RFE on my son's case.Processing resumed

June 26,2009 Got my GC n the mail

June 29 2009 SOn's AOS finally approved

July 01,2009 Got a job!!god is good

Just wanna ask something regarding the annotation on my passport written by SLEC mine has B1 classification.I underwent 2mos sputum tests and culture and was told by other members who also have had the same tests before that on their POE they were given instructions to call the public health center near them,and when they went there ,they were asked to do another sputum tests,others were asked to repeat their medical.But on my POE(Seattle),i was just told that i might get a call from Quarantine Station.also my son has a B2LTB1 but never said anything about that.We arrived here Dec 10th but until now we never recieved any calls from them,should i call the public health center and ask about it?

Did they not give you anything at POE, say a piece of paper with a number to call? I guess every POE have different way of doing things.. some didn't receive any instruction at POE but received letter from department of health a week to a month after arrival, instructing them to have another set of test. One vj member who have two kids who also had the B annotations was held very long at their POE (las vegas) while officers debated the best course of action, after 2hours they were sent on their way but was instructed to have the kids get the PDD test and xray again... I was given a piece of paper with the instruction to call the department of health near our area within one month of arrival, they said they will forward my kids information to the nearest department of health.. Try calling your nearest department of health and ask about your case, immigration might have overlooked it and failed to submit your info to department of health. my kids repeat xray and other test and all immunization was free, i would assume it will also be free for you and your son.

When you get your schedule at department of health, check with your son's school for the required immunizations also so you could schedule to have his immunization also when you go to department of health. Schools here are strict with immunization compliance.

good luck and happy holidays. :star:

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Timeline
Hello fellow vj,

I Have concern... i have a friend that file her k1 visa...but she is not register here in vj jouney and she have question that i cant answer..so i am hoping some people can answer her question.she was exposed to a person that carrier and positive to tuberculosis. and wen she went to the doctor for check -up,and she got a skin test and x-ray...she was positive to the skin test and negative to her chest x-ray..is this can affect or detect on her medical ? knowing that she is negative and not contagious?

Now she take one pill today..but she really dont want to take it for 9 months bcoz she is so afraid for the side effects.. what

is the best thing to do? she is worried that mayb st.lukes medical hopital can detect that on her urine and blood test that she is taking a medications??

.i

she is now 4th month for her k1-visa,and she will approve soon, and that is her big problem..the doctor said its optional..but she is really confused now...hope someone can give me a advice on this problem

Thing is, SLEC will do their own CXR. It will be prudent for her to tell the examiner at the Immunization history room as her urine will turn out orange when she goes for the urine exam. And tell her to bring her Xray.

Rule of thumg: when it comes to the visa process...do not lie.

Hello.she called her doctor,and she ask if the SLEC can detect it to her urine test she and she said No.its will change color bcoz she is also taking vitamins.

Maribob...Better to be truthful on your medical. Anyway, you are negative on your xray. I assume that SLEC will require additional test such as sputum exam/culture if your xray is positive.

Some members here have explained to you already why it is very common for Filipinos to have positive skin test.

How long will you take your prescribed TB meds?

Edited by pangga

Maribob...Better to be truthful on your medical. Anyway, you are negative on your xray. I assume that SLEC will require additional test such as sputum exam/culture if your xray is positive.

Some members here have explained to you already why it is very common for Filipinos to have positive skin test.

How long will you take your prescribed TB meds?

Post-exposure prophylaxis is usually 6 months.

The medication Rifampicin will show up in your urine by giving it an orange color....think orange juice.

Again, with the visa process, it is better NOT to lie.

12-09-08 - INTERVIEW @ 6:30AM...God be with us! --- APPROVED!!!

12-11-08 - VISAS RECEIVED....YAHOOOOO!!!

04-07-09 - POE: Chicago O'hare

04-28-09 - received SSN's (after having to apply for them personally!!!!)

04-30-09 - Received our 2-year GREEN CARDS

01-07-09 - ROC, here we come!!!

01-18-11 - Mailed out I-751

HPIM3434-2.jpg

enKOm5.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Did they not give you anything at POE, say a piece of paper with a number to call? I guess every POE have different way of doing things.. some didn't receive any instruction at POE but received letter from department of health a week to a month after arrival, instructing them to have another set of test. One vj member who have two kids who also had the B annotations was held very long at their POE (las vegas) while officers debated the best course of action, after 2hours they were sent on their way but was instructed to have the kids get the PDD test and xray again... I was given a piece of paper with the instruction to call the department of health near our area within one month of arrival, they said they will forward my kids information to the nearest department of health.. Try calling your nearest department of health and ask about your case, immigration might have overlooked it and failed to submit your info to department of health. my kids repeat xray and other test and all immunization was free, i would assume it will also be free for you and your son.

When you get your schedule at department of health, check with your son's school for the required immunizations also so you could schedule to have his immunization also when you go to department of health. Schools here are strict with immunization compliance.

good luck and happy holidays. :star:

I wasnt given any piece of paper nor a number to call,i was just told that CDC/Quarantine might give me a call,after a few days of our arrival,the department of health sent my son's cd xray result but no calls yet until now.

We've already registered my son at the school near our place,i have just given his baby book with the complete shots on it,i also gave them the vaccination record from SLEC which they gladly received and photocopied,we had no problem,he'll be going to school on July 5th :)

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Hi guys and girls!!Wishing you all a good day.Anyway,eto na naman po ako tanong ulit.My son had an appointment with the health state department and we're given shots and was told to have another ppd and xray.It seems they wont accept the medical i had presented them from SLEC.I also had my son a prophalyxis medication which is 6 months before we had the medical in PI.Just want to know if they will ask him to have a medication again if ever his ppd turns positive again.He had a positive ppd and negative xray at SLEC.Can i object and contest that he cant have another medication cos i have read its side effects.What is the best thing for me to do?Im really worried..I dont want him to take another medication .He doesnt show any symptoms and is very much healthy.PLease help

BTW we are filing AOS this month..

religious_42.gif

12932.gif

January 27 2009 POE HOUSTON

March 07,2009 Sent AOS packet by UPS

March 10 2009 aos received signed by CHYBA

March 17, 2009 Check encashed

March 20,2009 NOA1 received for AOS,EAD,AP

March 23,2009 Biometrics appointment recvd

April 16,2009 Biometrics Appintment 8 am

APRIL 2 2009 CASE transferred to CSC

April 30,2009 Touched

May 01,2009 Touched

May 05,2009 EAD and AP Approved.(THANK GOD)

May 11,2009 AP Received

May 13,2009 EAD Received

May 15,2009 got my learner's permit for driving

June 02,2009 RFE for my Son's AOS

June 02,2009 Card Production ordered on mine

June 15 2009 RFE received(new I 693)

June 15, 2009 Card production again

June 17,2009 Got my DL in texas

June 23,2009 Got a touched for RFE on my son's case.Processing resumed

June 26,2009 Got my GC n the mail

June 29 2009 SOn's AOS finally approved

July 01,2009 Got a job!!god is good

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.