Gumbolette

Friggin Case Status Online

6 posts in this topic

I hope this is not happening, why?listen... (*deep sigh)

When I called USCIS, to ask why our status still doesn't show up online , they told me that only the petitioner who can call and inquire about it. Like wth?? I'm the beneficiary, ok, fine. So of course my husband called the ever useful USCIS, why our case still doesn't show up online for over a month already, then this is the dumbest thing ever I ever knew...

..The lady told my husband that if after a week of our receipt date and still our case doesn't show up online, it might never be there due to the volume of petitions they are encoding online. So we just have to keep calling them check the status of our case, like #######??? what's the use of rendering the service of CHECK YOUR STATUS ONLINE if others can't use it?????

Why others can view it immediately and others have to wait for light years before their cases appear online, like us.

:(

Edited by my_panacea = Greg

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

When I called USCIS, to ask why our status still doesn't show up online , they told me that only the petitioner who can call and inquire about it. Like wth?? I'm the beneficiary, ok, fine. So of course my husband called the ever useful USCIS, why our case still doesn't show up online for over a month already, then this is the dumbest thing ever I ever knew...

..The lady told my husband that if after a week of our receipt date and still our case doesn't show up online, it might never be there due to the volume of petitions they are encoding online. So we just have to keep calling them check the status of our case, like #######??? what's the use of rendering the service of CHECK YOUR STATUS ONLINE if others can't use it?????

Why others can view it immediately and others have to wait for light years before their cases appear online, like us.

mmmm HUH??? thats crazy

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

When we were on our K1 process, we never checked our status online (because I didn't know about that). But after 4 months, the exact waiting period for K1 according to the processing times, we got our NOA2. Don't worry so much, it will come. It will be done ccording to our Lord's time. :thumbs:

K1 visa
12.20.07 : NOA1
05.01.08 : NOA2
05.27.08 : MNL case number was received in the US
07.01.08 : interview
07.21.08 : visa on hand!!!
08.25.08 : POE:LAX
09.10.08 : applied for SSN
09.13.08 : just married!!!

11.03.08 : passed behind-the-wheel drive test

AOS
11.12.08 : Sent packet for AOS, EAD and AP
11.17.08 : Packet received at Chicago, IL (day 1)
11.24.08 : Check encashed (day 7)
12.17.08 : Biometrics! (day 30)
01.13.09 : AP and EAD approved (day 57)
01.20.09 : AP arrived in the mail (day 64)
01.22.09 : EAD card received (day 66)
04.20.09 : AOS interview
04.24.09 : Welcome letter received

Welcome to the stupidity of the US government...

No one ever said anything was done well over here.

Get used to it, Get over it, Move on...

I have lived with it for over 52 years...

Does not mean I am happy about it, but thats just the way it is...

GWN

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

-- my friend from cali had the same problem with you, but she got all notices just that she cant register online she filed if around 3rd week of august and got GC card dec 8 i think... still better than mine which up to now i still dont get my bio sched tho my AP was approved. I just called USCIS today and she gave me 2 service request numbers for my i-765 and i-485 that within 45days that i dont hear anything from them i should call back again.. sucks another 45days and today is my 72nd day since they received my application.. :wacko::wacko: i want my ead!!! i want my bio too!!!!

09/30/08 - mailed AOS, AP and EAD thru USPS

10/02/08 - received and signed by V. Bustamante

10/06/08 - check cashed out

10/07/08 - date of NOA

10/08/08 - last touch for AP and EAD

10/28/08 - AOS transferred to CSC

11/04/08 - touched on AOS

11/05/08 - touched again on AOS

11/06/08 - touched again on AOS ( no touch on AP and EAD)

12/08/08 - EAD approved according to USCIS officer (from infopass)

12/09/08 - touched on AP and EAD

12/10/08 - AP approved dated 12/09

12/15/08 - AP on mail

01/12/09 - went to infopass - found out my EAD has been approved since DEC 8,2008

01/21/09 - biometrics appoinment

01/21/09- Card production ordered for I-765 and a touched for I-485

01/22/09 - touched on I-485

01/23/09 - touched again on i-485

01/26/09- touched again on I-485 and i-765! WOW!

01/29/09 - i-765 approval notice sent.. and EAD card received in mail

02/24/09 - AOS APPROVED!! thanks God!

02/25/09 - AOS touched again

02/27/09 - GC and welcome letter received in the mail

bakla!!!!!!! hi blood ka na naman,relax lang and look

if your going to call everyday only same words they gonna tell you...

ung sa NVC nga dati memorize ko na....eto un bakla...

aask ka muna operator ng mga ka anik anikan...name,case number and kachuvahan

tas eto lang maririnig mo....

WAIT UP TO 2-4 WEEKS BEFORE WE CAN ENTER YOUR CASE INTO OUR SYSTEM....................

eh makulit kami ng fafa ko....inaraw araw namen kung di ako cya tatawag......nakakuha pa kami idea panu ma expedite.....

eto ngaun, happiness !manganganak na lola mo konti nalang,puro tadyak na nga ako eh!!!!bug bog na tyan ko sa kakarate ng baby ko.........

waiting in vain ka lang madami ata nag fifile kc ngaun.....

masyado ka madrama sa friendster iyak naman ako.............masyado kang makata.......

c yah online vading...........

04-12-08.........Married

06-11-08.........I-130 Mailed

06-13-08.........I-130 Received

06-18-08.........NOA1

06-20-08.........Touched

06-21-08.........Received NOA letter

06-23-08.........Check cashed (Hon's birthday)!

08-08-08.........Touched

08-08-08.........I-130 Approved

08-08-08.........Case completed

08-09-08.........Email Received

08-15-08.........NOA2 Hard Copy Received

08-28-08.........Received AOS Notice

09-04-08.........I-864 Received by NVC

09-04-08.........DS3032 email resent

09-11-08.........Paid IV bill online

09-12-08.........Sent DS230

09-15-08.........Sent a email to NVC requesting for early interview due to pregnancy

09-23-08.........RFE

09-26-08.........Found out that a expedite was granted due to pregnancy (NVC RULES)!

10-01-08.........Case Received at Embassy

10-03-08.........Faxed Expedite request to Embassy

10-05-08.........Expedite granted! USEM Rules!

10-07-08.........Delbros Paid (no longer required)

10-15-08.........Medical

10-16-08.........Medical Passed

10-22-08.........Interview PASSED!!(Pink Slip)

10-24-08.........Visa in hand

11-01-08.........POE (Hawaii),flight #######!

11-13-08.........SSN arrived

11-26-08.........welcome note

12-16-08.........GREEN CARD RECIEVED

02-12-09......... gave birth to a beautiful Baby Girl

04-21-09......... Veterinary LabTechician (job) (Cleveland Veterinary Hospital)

.[

10f2b0h.jpg22aveq.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.