Brian and Jenn

Breaking News in Central FL - The Case of Caylee Anythony

24 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

For all of you who have been following the nationwide case of little Caylee Anthony; A body of a child was found at 9:30am this morning ONLY 4/10ths of a mile from Casey Anthony's house!!!

It is all over the news here and I will update as I learn more

9137.gif

AOS Timeline

11/18/08 - I-130 Package sent

11/20/08 - Delivered to Chicago Lockbox

12/01/08 - Money Order Cashed

12/05/08 - Received all 3 NOA's dated November 28th

12/10/08 - Touched

12/11/08 - Received Biometrics appointment dated 12/05/08

12/19/08 - Biometrics Appointment (Completed!)

12/19/08 - Touched

12/22/08 - Touched

01/22/09 - EAD Card Production Ordered!

01/29/09 - 2nd Email for EAD Card prodcution

02/02/09 - EAD Arrives in the mail (Yay!)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Tim Miller has just held a phone interview with WESCH 2 news saying that he was told by FBI agents today that they are 'NEXT to 100%' that these are indeed the remains of little caylee.

This case has hit my wife and I very hard and we have even donated much of our time and efforts in the search for her. We even searched with Texas Equaaseach only 2 miles from this site.

Also confirmed there is no missing children other then Caylee within 50 miles of this body

9137.gif

AOS Timeline

11/18/08 - I-130 Package sent

11/20/08 - Delivered to Chicago Lockbox

12/01/08 - Money Order Cashed

12/05/08 - Received all 3 NOA's dated November 28th

12/10/08 - Touched

12/11/08 - Received Biometrics appointment dated 12/05/08

12/19/08 - Biometrics Appointment (Completed!)

12/19/08 - Touched

12/22/08 - Touched

01/22/09 - EAD Card Production Ordered!

01/29/09 - 2nd Email for EAD Card prodcution

02/02/09 - EAD Arrives in the mail (Yay!)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Tim Miller has just held a phone interview with WESCH 2 news saying that he was told by FBI agents today that they are 'NEXT to 100%' that these are indeed the remains of little caylee.

This case has hit my wife and I very hard and we have even donated much of our time and efforts in the search for her. We even searched with Texas Equaaseach only 2 miles from this site.

Also confirmed there is no missing children other then Caylee within 50 miles of this body

Wow Brian, I think that's great that you and your Wife helped out :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I have been keeping up with this case as much as possible. Just last night her parents were on Larry King saying that they would find Caylee alive. Casey Anthony's parents are the epitome of enablers.

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

The problem I have with this story is that the media treats it like an Entertainment Tonight spot.

What about other children that go missing? I wonder how many people (in particular people in Florida where this story is so over-covered) know the name of 1 other missing child.

I wonder how the parents of other missing children feel? It would be far more responsible to have a 15 minute segment each day, reporting on that, than to have an hour of coverage (at least) today on a story that isn't even a story yet (meaning the new 'development').

It's media hype at its worst.

Filed: Timeline
The problem I have with this story is that the media treats it like an Entertainment Tonight spot.

What about other children that go missing? I wonder how many people (in particular people in Florida where this story is so over-covered) know the name of 1 other missing child.

I wonder how the parents of other missing children feel? It would be far more responsible to have a 15 minute segment each day, reporting on that, than to have an hour of coverage (at least) today on a story that isn't even a story yet (meaning the new 'development').

Oh I know sister. And I am quite outspoken about the white-middle class bias. Had it been baby Lula or Maria from the projects, no one would give a rodent's @ss.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Oh I know sister. And I am quite outspoken about the white-middle class bias. Had it been baby Lula or Maria from the projects, no one would give a rodent's @ss.

And in Canada, if the child had been Native American? No one would care. There are literally hundreds of missing native american women and children that no one's ever heard of.

March 13, 2009--Visa application handed to the post office.

March 16, 2009--Visa application received by Vermont Service Centre at 11:01 am. Let's hope that he actually put in everything he thought he did and they don't send it back to us!!

March 23, 2009--Got the whole package back. The cheque was apparently filled out incorrectly, thanks to the fact that his moronic flatmates helped him and instructed him wrong for the first cheque he ever filled out.

March 30, 2009--NOA1

August 12, 2009--Touched

September 1, 2009, received Package 1 from Montreal--but where is our NOA2???

Filed: Timeline

And in Canada, if the child had been Native American? No one would care. There are literally hundreds of missing native american women and children that no one's ever heard of.

Stolen Sisters. I am all about that as well. First Nations people are ignored, at best. Sad indeed. (F)

Timeline

Stolen Sisters. I am all about that as well. First Nations people are ignored, at best. Sad indeed. (F)

So true. Thats why I'm so loud. No one can ignore MEEE! :P

PS: Tay are you nish?? If so... AHNEEN! If not that was me just saying hello in Ojibway.

Edited by Sprailenes

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

So true. Thats why I'm so loud. No one can ignore MEEE! :P

PS: Tay are you nish?? If so... AHNEEN! If not that was me just saying hello in Ojibway.

Dad's Métisish/part native. I'm not entirely sure of my heritage, but I know he's part Native and part French for sure. Raised by mum, who's as white as they come. My maternal step-grandfather (yes, my family's complicated), who was a social worker on a reservation in Ontario was adopted by the local bands because he actually listened to them unlike most of the white social workers, so there's some kind of connection there, but I'm not entirely sure how that works.

Edited by TayL

March 16, 2009--Visa application received by Vermont Service Centre at 11:01 am. Let's hope that he actually put in everything he thought he did and they don't send it back to us!!

March 23, 2009--Got the whole package back. The cheque was apparently filled out incorrectly, thanks to the fact that his moronic flatmates helped him and instructed him wrong for the first cheque he ever filled out.

March 30, 2009--NOA1

August 12, 2009--Touched

Timeline
Your step-grandad sounds like a great man (F) respects to him. I did some work with First Nations University of Canada; and man, there are things to overcome.

He's a pretty awesome dude. He gave up social working not because of retirement age but because some of the other white social workers were trying to tie his hands when he was trying to keep kids with the band and not take them away from their people. He didn't believe in what he was doing anymore, because they were making him take kids and stuff that shouldn't have happened.

March 30, 2009--NOA1

August 12, 2009--Touched

Timeline

He sounds like a great man Tay! I am lucky I came from a very balanced loving mother who is traditional and who taught me a lot about my culture growing up. I may not follow it all the time but I know it and its there if I ever need to get back on that path... which will eventually happen I know. I am just not ready yet. Following the ways is a lot of work and takes dedication. Whoa we've gone off topic.

And yes I agree that this case has been sensationalized because it has an interesting story that goes along with it and it has to do with middle class America. Very sad indeed and every missing child deserves this kind of attention.

Donne moi une poptart!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.