zuluforzen

my husband is coming to vist

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

my husband is coming to visit in jan for 3 months will he have a proublem coming on visa wavier not telling we are married !! :whistle:

ok think i am getting this a little blonde

new here trying to get around this and stomblei!!!

Tried to in sert hubby and me photos but always says to big !

just joined last week intersted to hear others stories and time lines filed aug and sept hubbie coming from australia!

Been so long since i have seen him ! So any form AU need to know dose my hubbie need to go to sidney to get interview! He is in melbourne!

I visited three times during the visa process and had no problem at the POE when I told them I was visiting my husband. Each time I made sure I had a return ticket and proof of return to the UK - a letter from work, a letter from my landlady, etc

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
I visited three times during the visa process and had no problem at the POE when I told them I was visiting my husband. Each time I made sure I had a return ticket and proof of return to the UK - a letter from work, a letter from my landlady, etc

ok think i am getting this a little blonde

new here trying to get around this and stomblei!!!

Tried to in sert hubby and me photos but always says to big !

just joined last week intersted to hear others stories and time lines filed aug and sept hubbie coming from australia!

Been so long since i have seen him ! So any form AU need to know dose my hubbie need to go to sidney to get interview! He is in melbourne!

• 2 weeks later...

welcome to the jungle..

:oops: i mean VJ! :lol:

hoping for your smooth journey.. :dance:

"i don't know much about love but i know that i love him.."

He should not attempt to conceal that he is visiting his wife. He can start by saying "family and friends" but he must not appear to be trying to hide the fact that he's married to a USC - that will set off alarm bells. He also needs to bring clear proof of returning home such his return ticket, proof of lease or mortgage, and best of all would be a letter from an employer. It is perfectly legal and fine for him to visit during the visa application process, but there's no guarantee that he will be allowed to enter for sure. Good luck! :)

My Crafting Blog - On a Roll - Blogspot

3179788211_95b93e62af_t.jpg3179788215_6a1e497e9b_t.jpg3165849344_f296789fd3_t.jpg

US Immigration Timeline

-------------------------

24 Feb 2007 - Sent I-130 to London USCIS office (I'm the petitioner)

25 May 2007 - NOA2

2 June 2007 - Received Packet 3

12 Oct 2007 - Sent Packet 3 back by special delivery

5 Nov 2007 - Interview in London - Approved without any hitches!

7 Nov 2007 - Visa and MBE arrived by SMS! :)

30 Jan 2008 - Fly to Michigan!! :)

*Note: Any delays in our case are only due to us taking things slowly