12 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
help nmn po pano po kya yung medical ko kse hndi p ok dahil sa psyche evaluation ko dhil sa annulment ko b4 mlapit n po interview ko sbi nila hndi dw ako maiinterview pg hndi p ok ung medical ko pupunta p rin b ko sa shed ko ng interview??? help nmn po :help::(

Anung interview po ito? Saan po ang interview? Saan ka ba nag pamedical? I'd advice you to make every effort that you have to get your medical done as possible. Just give them a call that you need the result as soon as possible. Did you ask them if how long will take to get it done? What type of visa are you applying for? What is this coming interview about? When is your interview?

"Have faith in God, Jesus answered. I'll tell you the truth. if anyone says to this mountain, Go, throw yourself to the sea, and that does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen. it will be done for him. Therefore I'll tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours" (MARK 11:22-24)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
help nmn po pano po kya yung medical ko kse hndi p ok dahil sa psyche evaluation ko dhil sa annulment ko b4 mlapit n po interview ko sbi nila hndi dw ako maiinterview pg hndi p ok ung medical ko pupunta p rin b ko sa shed ko ng interview??? help nmn po :help::(

Anung interview po ito? Saan po ang interview? Saan ka ba nag pamedical? I'd advice you to make every effort that you have to get your medical done as possible. Just give them a call that you need the result as soon as possible. Did you ask them if how long will take to get it done? What type of visa are you applying for? What is this coming interview about? When is your interview?

AS I KNOW ABOUT IT KASI ANNULED DIN AKO,I THINK JAN SA PINAS THEY ARE LOOKING ABOUT THE REASON WHY YOUR MARRIAGE ANNULED,MAY PSYCHOLOGY TEST PA ATA KAYO JAN,baka yung reason is not in favor to you....like the psychological incapacity,if both of you have the problem then no reason that they will not approved your medical...see to it na hindi ikaw lang ang may diperensya sa desisyon ng korte...GOOD LUCK

Timeline

AS I KNOW ABOUT IT KASI ANNULED DIN AKO,I THINK JAN SA PINAS THEY ARE LOOKING ABOUT THE REASON WHY YOUR MARRIAGE ANNULED,MAY PSYCHOLOGY TEST PA ATA KAYO JAN,baka yung reason is not in favor to you....like the psychological incapacity,if both of you have the problem then no reason that they will not approved your medical...see to it na hindi ikaw lang ang may diperensya sa desisyon ng korte...GOOD LUCK

PUMUNTA KA PA RIN SA INTERVIEW MO...ATLEAST DUN MO MALALAMAN KUNG ANU PA KULANG MO;;;

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

PUMUNTA KA PA RIN SA INTERVIEW MO...ATLEAST DUN MO MALALAMAN KUNG ANU PA KULANG MO;;;

Marami pa lang Filipino dito from other countries na marunong magsalita ng tagalog. I agree with her, just go to your interview so that they will tell you what documents your lacking at. If you don't go to your interview, they will abandon your application and possibly this will lead to denial. I pray for you that everything will go smoothly.... goodluck

"Have faith in God, Jesus answered. I'll tell you the truth. if anyone says to this mountain, Go, throw yourself to the sea, and that does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen. it will be done for him. Therefore I'll tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours" (MARK 11:22-24)

Timeline

Anung interview po ito? Saan po ang interview? Saan ka ba nag pamedical? I'd advice you to make every effort that you have to get your medical done as possible. Just give them a call that you need the result as soon aspossible. Did you ask them if how long will take to get it done? What type of visa are you applying for? What is this coming interview about? When is your interview?

Marami pa lang Filipino dito from other countries na marunong magsalita ng tagalog. I agree with her, just go to your interview so that they will tell you what documents your lacking at. If you don't go to your interview, they will abandon your application and possibly this will lead to denial. I pray for you that everything will go smoothly.... goodluck

OO NAMAN KAHIT CGURO AKO ABUTIN NG 100 YRS SA USA DIKO PA RIN NKAKALIMUTAN TAGALOG,EVEN THOUGH NA HALOS DITO NA AKO SA HONGKONG TUMANDA...NOT LIKE OTHERS JAN,...HEHEHE

Anung interview po ito? Saan po ang interview? Saan ka ba nag pamedical? I'd advice you to make every effort that you have to get your medical done as possible. Just give them a call that you need the result as soon aspossible. Did you ask them if how long will take to get it done? What type of visa are you applying for? What is this coming interview about? When is your interview?

OO NAMAN KAHIT CGURO AKO ABUTIN NG 100 YRS SA USA DIKO PA RIN NKAKALIMUTAN TAGALOG,EVEN THOUGH NA HALOS DITO NA AKO SA HONGKONG TUMANDA...NOT LIKE OTHERS JAN,...HEHEHE

fiance visa going to us pano kaya yun hirap nmn kse magmahal ng nasa nmalayo ska pwedeng mag tagalog kse pinoy din nmn ang gusto kong mkausap bt mag trying hard mag english

In fact, it's supposed to be English postings outside of the Regional forums.

I hope whatever issue is facing the OP however can be resolved. From the little English I can read, it looks like they need help.

carlahmsb4.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
fiance visa going to us pano kaya yun hirap nmn kse magmahal ng nasa nmalayo ska pwedeng mag tagalog kse pinoy din nmn ang gusto kong mkausap bt mag trying hard mag english

If you want only Pinoys to respond on your post, post it under Philippine forums. You may not have noticed but you are in AOS forum. :unsure:

Regarding your post, can you give us further info? Interview for what are we talking about? AOS or K1?

If you are talking about your interview at USEM, you will just have to bring your annulment papers and present it to the CO. The pschological test they do during annulment process will not affect your K1 process unless you actually have a psychological problem/illness that will endanger other persons.

Did you undergo the medical appointment at SLEC? If you passed your medical exam then you are good to go!

I hope this will help.

K1 visa
12.20.07 : NOA1
05.01.08 : NOA2
05.27.08 : MNL case number was received in the US
07.01.08 : interview
07.21.08 : visa on hand!!!
08.25.08 : POE:LAX
09.10.08 : applied for SSN
09.13.08 : just married!!!

11.03.08 : passed behind-the-wheel drive test

AOS
11.12.08 : Sent packet for AOS, EAD and AP
11.17.08 : Packet received at Chicago, IL (day 1)
11.24.08 : Check encashed (day 7)
12.17.08 : Biometrics! (day 30)
01.13.09 : AP and EAD approved (day 57)
01.20.09 : AP arrived in the mail (day 64)
01.22.09 : EAD card received (day 66)
04.20.09 : AOS interview
04.24.09 : Welcome letter received

All's I know is you'll get a LOT more responses if you post in English.

plus it might help others who have similar problems so they don't have to ask next time but can find the answer right away.

N400 Timeline:

12/14/11 - Sending out N400 package

12/19/11 - Received by USCIS

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

02/06/12 - Received yellow letter (pre-interview case file review)

03/13/12 - Placed in line for interview scheduling (3 yr anniversary)

03/17/12 - Received interview letter

04/17/12 - Interview - No decision, application under further review

04/17/12 - Biometrics

04/25/12 - Placed in line for oath scheduling (so I'm approved yay!)

04/27/12 - Received oath ceremony date

05/09/12 - Oath ceremony!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.