chelseakevin

can you check case staus

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I received a letter today from the Bureau of Consular Affairs stating that my case will be forwarded to the London Embassy of the United States

and it gave me our case number ... is there anyway to check to status of our case from the american embassy in london .. or do we just wait for packet 3 to arrive in the post?

OUR TIME LINE <3

[*]met in New Zealand april 19th 2006

[*]kevin came to new york for 3 weeks dec 2006-jan2007

[*]chelsea went to england for 3 weeks may 2007

[*]kevin came to live with me in ny for 6 months july 2007

[*]chelsea went to live in england jan 2008 Nov - 2008

* CHelsea moves back to USA.

* Kevin Comes To NY for the holidays December - Jan

* waiting for the interview date So I can go to england for it!

Wedding - JULY 30th 2009 so excited!

[*]sent application to vermont service center july 15th 2008

[*]NOA1 Aug. 5th 2008

[*]NOA2 APPLICATION APPROVED 11/28/2008

* Medical 1-26-2009

* waiting for visa date

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

You can call NVC and ask if/when it was sent out... you need to talk to a human as K-1's are not entered into the automated system.

Then use DHL to track it to the Embassy (do a search here on 'how to' do that).

If it's been a while, you can simply call DOS and ask if the approved petition has reached the Embassy yet and if/when a packet 3/information packet has been sent out and/or if an interview date has been established.

good luck to you.

just fyi.. I received two letters long before my actual petition was sent off to the Embassy.

timeline.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.