MGG032589

Help w/ I-131 please...

2 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

Hey guys,

my husband and i are ready to file. there's just a couple of questions i have which im sure you can help. here's one of many. we are filing form I-131. we are planning to go to central america in july (hopefully). but in the directions page, there are some directions i dont understand. for example, on pages 5 and 6 of form I-131 it says...

If you are in the United States, you must attach:

a. A copy of any document issued to you by

USCIS showing your present status in the United

States; and

(What does this mean? my husband hasnt received anything from USCIS. the only thing he has is his I94 that he received in POE)

b. An explanation or other evidence showing the

circumstances that warrant issuance of an

advance parole document; or

(i just dont undestand this... please help lol)

c. If you are an applicant for adjustment of status, a

copy of a USCIS receipt as evidence that you

filed the adjustment application;

(how can i send this if we are planning to file this together w/ I485)

all help is greatly thankful...

M&G

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

A. copy his K1 visa and I-94

B. Just a short statement that he may want to travel during the processing of his permanent residence. Not a bid deal. I think we wrote 2 or 3 sentences.

C. Not needed, you are mailing them together in the same envelop.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.