snowbee

a question about changing address

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

i'm the foreign spouse and i need to know is it gonna be a problem if i changed my address that i already used in the form 1-130??

if i got any mails from the embassy ( i know its too soon for that) will they make sure to deliver it to the right person ..will they call or should i call them ....am confused my case is CR1 :blush:

i'm not worried i just wanna to do it right

thanks in advance

Edited by snowbee

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

We have the same issue. Once the embassy receives our petition, I will email the embassy with the correct address.... Thats my plan, I hope it works :)

Lisa

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

I am going to move this to the 'Embassy' forum. You both might get advice from someone who has already been thru this.

Jackie

Jackie all you have to do is email the embassy and they will update it, (already done it twice) if your moving in the US call the DOS and report it and they will update it.

OurTimeline

11/18/2007--------I-129F Petition mailed to CSC

11/29/2007--------NOA1

04/02/2008 --------NOA2 Approved (On my B-Day)

05/08/2008---------Forwarded to ISL

05/12/2008---------Consulate Received

05/22/2008---------Packet 3.5 Received by my Fiance

06/06/2008---------Packet 3.5 Returned to Embassy

06/19/2008---------Recieved Packet 4

06/25/2008---------Medical

07/08/2008---------Interview

03/06/2009---------Visa in Hand

03/23/2009---------POE Chicago

03/24/2009---------Marriage

08/05/2009---------GC in Mail

09/13/2009---------First Job in US

Naturalization

01/28/15------------mailed packet to USIS

02/06/15-------------NOA

02/27/15-------------Biometrics Appt.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.