Mrs.Walker

I got NOA2

18 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I was touched 10/30 then 11/25. I got NOA2 requesting that I send a passport picture and 2nd one, not sure why and also send G-325A. I got it this afternoon and sent it back this afternoon. can someone explain what happens from here and out.

Timeline
You got NOA2 or an RFE, MrsW? Sounds like you got an RFE if they need more information - did you send all that with the first filing?

IYes you are right it just has notice of Action at the top. I sent in my passport picture, however not the G-325A. I am justso happy they are doing something. I am also very afraid because I am leaving to Jamaica for a month and I am afraid I will miss something.

Timeline
At least they are looking at it- steps in the right direction! Do your forms and overnight them and the pics ASAP - I would also include a copy of the RFE with your forms.

what is that??

Timeline
RFE is the letter that you got - it stands for Request for Evidence

o, okay. Yes I did send it back with the info. I kept of copy for me also. I forgot to write uscis with the address. I just wrote Vermont Service Center. I hope it's okay.

Timeline
good luck MrsW....if u miss something they r workin real fast :)...

lol. Yeah wish ful thinking. thank you for your support. I think everyone should write Paul Novak about their case.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mrs. Walker....be careful now. There is a lot of paperwork you are going to need in a very short time. Are you prepared for the next step?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Did you end up sending the letter?

yes I did I made sure I sent it before i left today.

Mrs. Walker....be careful now. There is a lot of paperwork you are going to need in a very short time. Are you prepared for the next step?

no what is the next step.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

The guides at the top of the forum are really helpful - If your petition is staying as a K3, then you will get your approval, it will go to the NVC and through the security check, then be sent to the embassy for the interview. For the interview, you need to have all your evidence prepared, your financial affidavit together - Hubby has to get his police report and medical done -

If it's an IR1 - follow Marlita's example, she gave the most detail that I can think of -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
The guides at the top of the forum are really helpful - If your petition is staying as a K3, then you will get your approval, it will go to the NVC and through the security check, then be sent to the embassy for the interview. For the interview, you need to have all your evidence prepared, your financial affidavit together - Hubby has to get his police report and medical done -

If it's an IR1 - follow Marlita's example, she gave the most detail that I can think of -

so that last talk of being approved was just over excitement. I really have approved, finally!! It only took a year n writing a few letters how ever I am on my way. I would really like someone to help m with th next step.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.