mamalou

We got RFE notice from mail

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My husband already got the RFE mail & the request were in 3 things:

1.) Husband's passport size picture need replacement since the one he submitted was in blue background it

must be in a white or off white background.

2). Additional 2 copies of my ex husband's Death Cert. (ANYONE COULD TELL ME, IF A PHOTOCOPY IS OK

TO SEND OR I NEED TO SEND VERIFIED/AUTHENTICATED COPY FROM THE NATIONAL STATISTICS

OFFICE FROM HERE IN PHILS.(need to send it thru Fed EX) takes a over week before my husband can

send the response to Vermont. If a photocopy only will save time & money.

3.)Need to submit certified copy of court & police record showing charges & disposition of conviction. This is

required even if your record were sealed or otherwise cleared.

>This is in connection with my husband's misdemeanor (less offense) committed from a domestic

violence many yrs ago.(he had fight wt brother, had undergone angry management class & was

cleared).

NOTHING FALLOWS

Will SEND our response as soon as we can complete the requested document. At this point in time we are still hangin' here. We could have been approve if not for this RFE. I hope approval will fallow soon. Good luck to our journey. Need some of your comments my VJ friends.

mamalou

MARLO SY PARKER

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

This is written in the instructions to the form:

Unless specifically requested the USCIS does NOT require original douments and regular photocopies are accepted

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.