shaqkeys

a little help from you guys!!!

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi to all my fellow vj's!!!..i'm just curious of everything....we got approved through the uscis website last nov.19th and my fiance got the approval notice on the 25th...then i think i got touched lst 24th....please tell me the whole process?..and what do i expect next?????????...i'm a k1 filers....tnx!!!!!hope to hear from you especially july filers and filipinos and filipinas... :innocent:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I supposed after the approval it will be send to NVC and you have to wait until they send it to the Consulate where you will have your interview. This is the right time for you to gather stuff to prove the on-going relationship.

You can check my K1 time line for reference. Good luck!

Vida Taylor

Edited by blukiss24

Timeline
I supposed after the approval it will be send to NVC and you have to wait until they send it to the Consulate where you will have your interview. This is the right time for you to gather stuff to prove the on-going relationship.

Vida Taylor

hi!!!tnx!!!can i use my email messages as my proof?...my fiance use to send me messages through email since we started using internet as our communication....

Timeline

Vida Taylor

hi!!!tnx!!!can i use my email messages as my proof?...my fiance use to send me messages through email since we started using internet as our communication....

and one more thing...my fiance will be visiting me here on the 7th...yooohhooo!!! but what if they'll mail him any documents?...are we okay on that?

Timeline
and one more thing...my fiance will be visiting me here on the 7th...yooohhooo!!! but what if they'll mail him any documents?...are we okay on that?

I think so. You need to call NVC then and inquire about your case number so you could call and set up an interview. That is what I did but I dunno which Consulate are you? That is basically not his first visit right? Have fun!

Vida Taylor

Timeline
Yes you can but the more proof the better. Pictures,phone calls, chats,emails and more to be sure.

Good luck!

Vida Taylor

in terms of evidences yeah we had that....coz we've started as friends last 2 years and this is his 4th time that he visited me...i'm just curios what should be the next step and how do i know that nvc got our approval notice from the uscis????????

Timeline
Yes you can but the more proof the better. Pictures,phone calls, chats,emails and more to be sure.

Good luck!

Vida Taylor

in terms of evidences yeah we had that....coz we've started as friends last 2 years and this is his 4th time that he visited me...i'm just curios what should be the next step and how do i know that nvc got our approval notice from the uscis????????

can i call the nvc if my fiance got the approval notice???????

Timeline

Good to know! Give them a week. You could also check my time line.

Vida Taylor

Timeline

Good to know! Give them a week. You could also check my time line.

Vida Taylor

what will be our next notice then after the noa2 approval from the csc??????

Timeline

The petitioner will receive a letter from NVC stating as to when they forward your case to the Consulate where you are. There is a case number there and that is what you will use in scheduling your interview.

Vida Taylor

The USC will get a notice from NVC - then no more notices to him/her.

Case forwarded from NVC to the foreign fiance's Embassy/Consulate.

K1 Visa Flowchart <--You are on Step 6

:thumbs:

Timeline

That explains well! To the OP you can read that guide. It's very informative.

To Karin and Otto -- good job. I noticed all your post and you always help.. I hope the Admin Ewok will include you as one of the moderator or organizer.

Vida Taylor

Timeline

To Karin and Otto -- good job. I noticed all your post and you always help.. I hope the Admin Ewok will include you as one of the moderator or organizer.

geeehhh!!! you're really a big help!!!...so i'm already on my half way then huh!!!

...i'm really excited with all the help you sending me...

Vida Taylor

Timeline

geeehhh!!! you're really a big help!!!...so i'm already on my half way then huh!!!

...i'm really excited with all the help you sending me...

Vida Taylor

tnx!!!! i will use this as a guidelines with my next step!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.