Sweetjuly

WHAT IN THE WORLD!!!!

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have no idea whats going on... so far we have recd 3 letters from NVC stating they have received our application and will forward it to Manila Embassy within a week. all within a couple of days of each other... is anyone else experiencing this? They have had our file for 11 days now whats taking them so long..boohoohohhooo :crying::crying::crying:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

We received 2 identical letters from NVC, one dated 8/21 and the other dated 8/22. I'm not sure why, but we received our packet 3 on 9/15.

Good luck!

Our Photo Album

.png

---------------

Hieu & Craig's K1 Timeline

4-7-08 I-129F sent

4-9-08 NOA1 received

8-13-08 NOA2 received

9-15-08 Packet 3 received

9-29-08 Packet 3 returned

10-15-08 Packet 4 received

11-24-08 Interview-Passed

4-23-09 Arrived in Los Angeles

6-18-09 Married

Timeline
Sometimes it can be a system glitch and just printing duplicate letters. You can call the NVC and confirm if and when your case has been forwarded to the Consulate.

I really do hope thats all it is, someone told me that it could be because of random name checks to verify information. I'm getting anxious, mostly everyones timeline shows it only stays there a couple of days then gets sent out...

yeah, this happened to us too. we received one on 11/12 and 11/13. it said the exact same thing. but they did send it to the embassy by the next week.

sorry this is taking so long for you.

Timeline
I have no idea whats going on... so far we have recd 3 letters from NVC stating they have received our application and will forward it to Manila Embassy within a week. all within a couple of days of each other... is anyone else experiencing this? They have had our file for 11 days now whats taking them so long..boohoohohhooo :crying::crying::crying:

I received two letters also. Both dated a couple of days apart. Don't worry about it. If it has been 11 days since you received the first letter you should go ahead and call the embassy to schedule your appointment with your MNL #.

Read this link

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry2372099

Good luck

Bob

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

same thing happened with us.. we recieved 3 indentical letters from NVC. that's not a prob sis. in less than a week you'll receive your USEM letter.. you are ready to go...woooot woooott..don't worry....

Eternally destined,

Angel&Saint

MY K1 TIMELINE

AOS

CIS Office : Chicago IL

Date Filed : 2009-02-04

NOA Date : 2009-02-06

Bio. Appt. : 2009-03-03

Interview Date : 2009-05-19

Approved :2009-05-19

Got I551 Stamp : yes

Greencard Received:2009-06-26

EAD

CIS Office : Chicago IL

Filing Method : Mail

Filing Instance : First

Date Filed : 2009-02-04

NOA Date : 2009-02-06

Bio. Appt. : 2009-03-03

Approved Date : 2009-04-01

Date Card Received :2009-04-13

Timeline

This is really wonderful news and information... and Ialso read the link that Bob sent... I am so excited to know this. My only concern is what if it's stuck in administrative processing where I thought it was due to making sure youre a "good guy" because of a HIT or match with your name.

So am I right to say that 1. I can have the medical with my MNL number/and NOA 2 and 2. that I can actually schedule my interview after med exam without the appt letter as long as the Manila Embassy actually has recd our file by calling the call center and having them email us an appt letter?

Thanks everyone for all the support and guidance you've offered. I am very greatful!!! :star:

I received two letters also. Both dated a couple of days apart. Don't worry about it. If it has been 11 days since you received the first letter you should go ahead and call the embassy to schedule your appointment with your MNL #.

Read this link

Good luck

Bob

Bob when my fiance called NVC on the 26, they said it hasnt left yet??? Do you think I should still call USEM just to check?

Timeline
This is really wonderful news and information... and Ialso read the link that Bob sent... I am so excited to know this. My only concern is what if it's stuck in administrative processing where I thought it was due to making sure youre a "good guy" because of a HIT or match with your name.

So am I right to say that 1. I can have the medical with my MNL number/and NOA 2 and 2. that I can actually schedule my interview after med exam without the appt letter as long as the Manila Embassy actually has recd our file by calling the call center and having them email us an appt letter?

Thanks everyone for all the support and guidance you've offered. I am very greatful!!! :star:

Read this link

Good luck

Bob

Bob when my fiance called NVC on the 26, they said it hasnt left yet??? Do you think I should still call USEM just to check?

Calling the NVC is not necessary. Have your fiance call the embassy to find out if they received your file. DO NOT WAIT for the embassy to contact you with a letter. If the embassy has received your file then have your fiance call the call center to make your appointment for the interview. Since you have an MNL # and your NOA2 you can go to St Luke's and start your medical. I'm not sure how far you are from Manila but plan to stay overnight.

Good luck.

Bob

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.