steveee

" denied for K-3, we appeal and answered, and i received a letter from embassy for appointment"

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everybody, first of all i would like to say thank you for the people whos spending there time reading my post, anyway we got denied last sept 29, 2008 we appeal to NVC Oct, 10, 2008 NVC answers Oct 28, 2008 saying that they already processed the said petition and forward to the USE abroad, i never thought that it would happen thanks "GOD" few days ago i received an appointment letter from USE Manila saying that i need to be there DEC 10, 2008 and bring all the evidence of our on-going marital relationship, my main problem right is last November 9, 2008 my husband send me an email saying that his giving up to our relationship because of the situation which is no assurance becuase his trying to consult with several immigration lawyer and it makes him really confused and he dont know what to do :crying::crying: right now im worried if this opportunity givin me will become useless if his not going to cooperate with me, i dont know what to do please help!!! anybody?... i love my husband so much....

EAD APPLICATION:

2009-01-10 ----- E-filed EAD Application

2009-01-20 ------NOA1 Receipt Notice

2009-01-22 ------Biometrics appointment recieved by mail

2009-02-11-------Biometrics Date (done smoothly)

2009-4-15 -------- EAD Approved

2009-4-24 -------- EAD Received by mail ( yyyeeeeessssss)

5bmhyctuim6.png

Timeline

Did you tell your husband that finally the embassy is considering another interview? Talk to him. I understand the feeling of waiting and getting a negative answer. Every one of us waiting to be with our loved ones is experiencing same frustration, though in different levels.

I pray for you girl, this is a trial that you and your husband must get over... God bless...

Timeline

Oh, I searched here your previous threads and found that you were the one with the case who went to US on a K1 visa then didn't marry the original petitioner and then married someone else (your now husband)...

If your husband really loves you then he won't give up... Did he visit you here in PI since you came home? That's another important thing that I believe the Consul considered not just the one your telling that you're not using your husband's surname...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm sorry to hear this but then maybe your husband is just stressed with what's happening with the petition that he didnt mean what he said.Just give him some time,i bet once you tell him the good news he'll be delighted and give you all the support that you need :)

You're in my prayers

Good luck :thumbs:

Hi everybody, first of all i would like to say thank you for the people whos spending there time reading my post, anyway we got denied last sept 29, 2008 we appeal to NVC Oct, 10, 2008 NVC answers Oct 28, 2008 saying that they already processed the said petition and forward to the USE abroad, i never thought that it would happen thanks "GOD" few days ago i received an appointment letter from USE Manila saying that i need to be there DEC 10, 2008 and bring all the evidence of our on-going marital relationship, my main problem right is last November 9, 2008 my husband send me an email saying that his giving up to our relationship because of the situation which is no assurance becuase his trying to consult with several immigration lawyer and it makes him really confused and he dont know what to do :crying::crying: right now im worried if this opportunity givin me will become useless if his not going to cooperate with me, i dont know what to do please help!!! anybody?... i love my husband so much....

Hello Be strong there! Let your husband come and visit in PI. If you can then get married here in PI. If your husband's loves you He will do everything to be with you. And for you to come to his place. Good luck! and God Bless.

sweet_wifey22 :)

And you can make this trials in your relationship if both of you will WORK and FIGHT. God Blless

<style>body{background-image:url(http://images67.imikimi.com/image/images2_full/19twj-101.gif);background-repeat:no-repeat;}</style>

Timeline

Thanks to everybody who's giving me an advice, but i had a good news for you guys, he send me a text messages this morning and his telling me sorry for what happen, where okey now and his very willing to do whatever that can help for our relationship works, his preparing now for the documents that i need for my embassy appearance this dec 10, thanks "GOD" i know he really answer prayers, and thank you so much for all the people who prayed for us, VJ helps me to be strong and enlightened me when im down thanks a lot, i will keep posting what will happen for my interview have a great day everybody!!!! god bless....

EAD APPLICATION:

5bmhyctuim6.png

Thanks to everybody who's giving me an advice, but i had a good news for you guys, he send me a text messages this morning and his telling me sorry for what happen, where okey now and his very willing to do whatever that can help for our relationship works, his preparing now for the documents that i need for my embassy appearance this dec 10, thanks "GOD" i know he really answer prayers, and thank you so much for all the people who prayed for us, VJ helps me to be strong and enlightened me when im down thanks a lot, i will keep posting what will happen for my interview have a great day everybody!!!! god bless....

Hi stevee ... keep praying and know that God already knows your prayers before you ask Him... just hang on... and put everything into God's hands... I pray that you and your husband will be strong... i understand that waiting can make us impatient. Always let your husband know that you love him... Gob bless you....

Timeline

Hi stevee ... keep praying and know that God already knows your prayers before you ask Him... just hang on... and put everything into God's hands... I pray that you and your husband will be strong... i understand that waiting can make us impatient. Always let your husband know that you love him... Gob bless you....

Thats correct, hopefully he will be okey i just take this like its a part of a relationship, there's no perfect relationship maybe where more passionate now than before, at least he learn a lot from me i never gave up, i just keep praying and it works! thanks a lot and have great day, happy thanksgiving!!!

EAD APPLICATION:

5bmhyctuim6.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

your husband's action just makes his feelings for you questionable.you've not even gone one-tenth of what my wife & i have gone thru & he's already throwing in the towel. my wife & i got married in 2006, i was denied the K-3 in may 2007, the k-1 in january 2008, and the embassy said they'll get back to my in roughly six months time.it's 10 months and we haven't heard from them.when we e-mail to ask for update, they either give the same one line vague replies or don't reply at all.my parents weren't at our wedding, and that was what caused the problem.the lady that interviewed me called my marriage a sham because of that, and i got refused the second time for the same reason.what has kept me going, is the fact that my wife has stuck to me all thru it all.we've not seen each other for over 2 years, but have to make do with web cams, chats, e-mails, text messages and phone calls, and she has decided that she'll move down to Nigeria to live with me, is they don't call me anytime soon or decide to refuse me again. for that, i don't really care about their visa anymore.though i know that she'll be happier in her own home and if i come to join her, i really wouldn't mind if the reverse is the case. I'm determined to go the extra mile to ensure that she is very very very happy in Nigeria,if it comes to that. I count myself a very blessed man, despite the difficulties that we are facing, cos I got myself a wife that is a rare gem, one in a billion. anyway, I do wish you well with your husband, i just think that the fact that he is ready to chicken out at the first hurdle you face, questions how deep his feelings for you are. marriage is not a bed of roses, and he should know that. it does have ups and downs, which may come in different ways. peace and blessings!

your husband's action just makes his feelings for you questionable.you've not even gone one-tenth of what my wife & i have gone thru & he's already throwing in the towel. my wife & i got married in 2006, i was denied the K-3 in may 2007, the k-1 in january 2008, and the embassy said they'll get back to my in roughly six months time.it's 10 months and we haven't heard from them.when we e-mail to ask for update, they either give the same one line vague replies or don't reply at all.my parents weren't at our wedding, and that was what caused the problem.the lady that interviewed me called my marriage a sham because of that, and i got refused the second time for the same reason.what has kept me going, is the fact that my wife has stuck to me all thru it all.we've not seen each other for over 2 years, but have to make do with web cams, chats, e-mails, text messages and phone calls, and she has decided that she'll move down to Nigeria to live with me, is they don't call me anytime soon or decide to refuse me again. for that, i don't really care about their visa anymore.though i know that she'll be happier in her own home and if i come to join her, i really wouldn't mind if the reverse is the case. I'm determined to go the extra mile to ensure that she is very very very happy in Nigeria,if it comes to that. I count myself a very blessed man, despite the difficulties that we are facing, cos I got myself a wife that is a rare gem, one in a billion. anyway, I do wish you well with your husband, i just think that the fact that he is ready to chicken out at the first hurdle you face, questions how deep his feelings for you are. marriage is not a bed of roses, and he should know that. it does have ups and downs, which may come in different ways. peace and blessings!

Very well said. I feel that if my other half can't deal with the temporary separation and all the complications that comes with the relationship, then how can I rely on him to protect me. We know this is not going to be an easy process but we know we will cross the bridge together hand-in-hand.

Sorry to know that it has been a difficult path for both of you but I am sure you will overcome the complications sooner or later!

Good luck and you guys will be in my thoughts!

03/21/06- Met online

10/13/06- Met in person (Los Angeles USA) (three weeks)

12/20/06- Met in person (Kuala Lumpur Malaysia) (three weeks)

02/13/07- Met in person (Nagoya Japan) (two days)

06/21/07- Met in person (Portland Oregon (via PDX), USA) (three weeks)

11/30/07- Met in person (Portland Oregon (via LAX), USA) (six weeks)

12/12/07- Got married (In a Light House!!!)

01/18/08- I-130 sent

01/21/08- I-130 received at Chicago Lock Box

02/15/08- Check cashed

02/26/08- NOA1 received (Notice date: 2/12/2008)

02/19/08- Touched

04/23/08- Met in person (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) (one week)

04/30/08- Here I am in USA!!!!

05/19/08- I-130 approved!

05/27/08- NVC received our application and case number assigned

06/02/08- DS-3032 sent & AOS Bill Generated

06/05/08- Paid AOS Bill online

06/16/08- DS-3032 email accepted by NVC

08/28/08- Case completed!

10/21/08- Interview date (Rescheduled by US Embassy- Original date 10/28)-PASSED!!!

10/22/08- Visa in hand!

10/31/08- POE- Seattle, WA

11/12/08- Received SSN in mail!

11/20/08- Got my WA driving license!

I-751

08/03/10- I-751 sent

08/09/10- NOA

08/24/10- Biometrics

10/28/10- Case approved

.png

Timeline
hang in there sis, swerte ka parin .,.. so stick with it.. and pray harder..:D lapit na yan.. goodluck!

Thank you mrsartis, but right now he is okey, na realized na nya na nasasaktan ako at hindi nya dapat ginawa yon but i understand him you know naman sila there not used to sacrifice unlike us sanay na, im really touched when he said that he never experienced from girl treated him like what i did, i know he never cheated me his been loyal and thoughtful to me, but he just like very confused and lost when he tried to consult with the immigration lawyers that make the situation more complicated after that he seems sound hopeless!!! i know that there's no perfect relationship ived been ready for what trials will come along, maybe im just stronger than him thats why i never gave up, and his too young for the situation his never been married maybe one of the reason. Right now im just Positive! I will be there soon....thank you guys!!!

EAD APPLICATION:

5bmhyctuim6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.