AngelSaint

SLMCEC Medical Exam - PASSED!

28 posts in this topic

Congrats, AngelSaint! Your timeline has now sped up considerably after getting those RFEs. Did you schedule your interview yet? It does not say so in your data. Thanks for sharing the very detailed experience. It was funny! I hope they don't change the forex yet (for the medical fee) coz I don't plan to have my medical till Dec.

Chunsan, Congrats on your NOA2. Just saw that you've been approved. Yey! Hope you get the NVC notice soon.

thanks rootbeer, by the way, i just received my USEM letter today, I will schedule my interview this monday. I doubt if i can schedule this week since american's thanksgiving days will be on nov27-28 (It might be holiday at USEM) and dec 1 will be philippine holiday. I will post my interview schedule this monday.

The medical fee is $213.35 dollars. You'll pay it based on the prevailing peso rate on that day.

It says that I should had my medical at least one week before the interview (quite confusing if you will set your appointment first or the medical). My fiance scheduled my interview first before I had my medical. I had my appointment set by December 02. It will be a week and three days!!! I'm getting ready!!!!

2008 K1Timeline:

I-129F Application

10/25 Received letter from USEM

11/21-11/22 Med Exam

12/02 Interview date, 7AM (Approved)

12/10 Visa on Hand

Date & Place of POE: 12/17 Detroit

03/10/09 Wedding

2009 AOS / EAD / AP Timeline:

4/07 Mailed AOS Package

4/08 Package received

4/14 Cashed Check/

4/18 Biometrics I-485

4/29 Biometrics done

5/02 CSC Transferred

5/05 I-485 Touched (This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred)(30 days)

5/12 I-485 Touched

5/15 EAD Card Production Ordered and AP Approval notice sent

5/18 EAD/AP Touched

5/20 Touched

5/21 AP Received by Mail (44days)

5/22 EAD Received by Mail (45days)

6/25 GC card production ordered!

6/30 Welcome Letter notice received dated 6/26

7/07 Approval notice sent

7/08 GC received by mail

2012 N-400 Timeline:

5/22 Sent

5/30 Cashed Check

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Congrats, AngelSaint! Your timeline has now sped up considerably after getting those RFEs. Did you schedule your interview yet? It does not say so in your data. Thanks for sharing the very detailed experience. It was funny! I hope they don't change the forex yet (for the medical fee) coz I don't plan to have my medical till Dec.

Chunsan, Congrats on your NOA2. Just saw that you've been approved. Yey! Hope you get the NVC notice soon.

thanks rootbeer, by the way, i just received my USEM letter today, I will schedule my interview this monday. I doubt if i can schedule this week since american's thanksgiving days will be on nov27-28 (It might be holiday at USEM) and dec 1 will be philippine holiday. I will post my interview schedule this monday.

The medical fee is $213.35 dollars. You'll pay it based on the prevailing peso rate on that day.

It says that I should had my medical at least one week before the interview (quite confusing if you will set your appointment first or the medical). My fiance scheduled my interview first before I had my medical. I had my appointment set by December 02. It will be a week and three days!!! I'm getting ready!!!!

The releasing nurse told me that i can set my interview from wednesday Nov 26 and up because they will forward my papers on tuesday. But i might have my schedule on dec2 or dec 3. I would be glad to meet you there Dave_0611 if i could schedule mine on dec 2.

Actually, i did not wait for my USEM letter to have my medical exam. I only use my NVC letter and it's good coz i got my visa process even faster than the usual. I wanted to finish my visa process soon so that me and my fiance could proceed to the next plan.

Eternally destined,

Angel&Saint

MY K1 TIMELINE

AOS

CIS Office : Chicago IL

Date Filed : 2009-02-04

NOA Date : 2009-02-06

Bio. Appt. : 2009-03-03

Interview Date : 2009-05-19

Approved :2009-05-19

Got I551 Stamp : yes

Greencard Received:2009-06-26

EAD

Filing Method : Mail

Filing Instance : First

Approved Date : 2009-04-01

Date Card Received :2009-04-13

Dave_0611

Just a clarification: Are you done with your medical? If your interview is on Dec 2, it is recommended that you should have completed your medical by Nov 25.

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

The releasing nurse told me that i can set my interview from wednesday Nov 26 and up because they will forward my papers on tuesday. But i might have my schedule on dec2 or dec 3. I would be glad to meet you there Dave_0611 if i could schedule mine on dec 2.

Actually, i did not wait for my USEM letter to have my medical exam. I only use my NVC letter and it's good coz i got my visa process even faster than the usual. I wanted to finish my visa process soon so that me and my fiance could proceed to the next plan.

Got finished my medical exam two days ago (Nov20 & 21). What I did was wait for the packet until I received it. It took me two weeks to received it. My fiance set my appointment and asked for the dates Nov. 20 & 23 but it was taken and took December 02 as the latest interviewed date.

Edited by Dave_0611

2008 K1Timeline:

I-129F Application

11/21-11/22 Med Exam

12/10 Visa on Hand

03/10/09 Wedding

4/07 Mailed AOS Package

4/08 Package received

4/14 Cashed Check/

4/18 Biometrics I-485

4/29 Biometrics done

5/02 CSC Transferred

5/05 I-485 Touched (This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred)(30 days)

5/12 I-485 Touched

5/18 EAD/AP Touched

5/20 Touched

7/08 GC received by mail

2012 N-400 Timeline:

5/22 Sent

5/30 Cashed Check

Got finished my medical exam two days ago (Nov20 & 21). What I did was wait for the packet until I received it. It took me two weeks. My fiance set my appointment and asked for the dates Nov. 20 & 23 but those dates were taken and took December 02 as the latest interviewed date. I was supposed to have my medical Nov13 & 14 but it says AT LEAST ONE WEEK BEFORE THE INTERVIEW. If you will try to call the call center you might get your interview earlier some will cancel their appointment and get a new one.

2008 K1Timeline:

I-129F Application

11/21-11/22 Med Exam

12/10 Visa on Hand

03/10/09 Wedding

4/07 Mailed AOS Package

4/08 Package received

4/14 Cashed Check/

4/18 Biometrics I-485

4/29 Biometrics done

5/02 CSC Transferred

5/12 I-485 Touched

5/18 EAD/AP Touched

5/20 Touched

7/08 GC received by mail

2012 N-400 Timeline:

5/22 Sent

5/30 Cashed Check

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Tks for the information about the medical exam my fiance is on cebu and we are waiting for the leter from the embasy but now we know she can go without the letter we have the one from NVC and the case # MNL xxxxxx your explanation of the proses is a great help and we have an idea how she will go truh on her exam she was afraid bcz some people said soo many thinks about the doctors tks you really help and now my fiance is more relax .

:thumbs:

im here in Vegas waiting for my fiance i saw you are here too.

Congratulations!

My daughter and I will be having our medicals this Tuesday. Your post has been of valuable information. Am not worried about my vaccines. am more worried about my daughter's. She is 5 years-old and does not take to getting vaccines too well as her pain threshold is low. Will she have a urine exam too?

Good luck to your upcoming interview...

12-09-08 - INTERVIEW @ 6:30AM...God be with us! --- APPROVED!!!

12-11-08 - VISAS RECEIVED....YAHOOOOO!!!

04-07-09 - POE: Chicago O'hare

04-28-09 - received SSN's (after having to apply for them personally!!!!)

04-30-09 - Received our 2-year GREEN CARDS

01-07-09 - ROC, here we come!!!

01-18-11 - Mailed out I-751

HPIM3434-2.jpg

enKOm5.png

I passed on my medical exam last Nov 20-21. Thank God! :dance::dance::dance:

Here's the details:

>>> I brought the NVC letter with the MNLxxx number, passport, 3 visa pictures, money, black pen.

Day 1

1. I arrived at exactly 11:15am at st.lukes. The guard asked my passport and appoinment letter but i dont't have it yet. I only gave the NVC letter with the MNLcase number. He gave me forms to filled out (sucks, it was a lot...lol). After filling the forms, I handed it to the SLMC receptionist and she interviewed me like (when do u intend to go to us?, what POE? when is your interview? etc.), digital photograph will be taken after.

2. I was told to pay the medical fee at the 5th floor. (it was PHP 10,667.50 yay!)

3. X-ray at tthe 3rd floor. Note: Always remember your last day of menstruation. Shirt and bra off. lol!

4. blood extraction, urine sample at the 4th floor (They will take more or less 5ml blood sample from ur arm. Urine specimen is used to determine if u are pregnant too and some other test like kidney stones, etc.)

5. vital signs (weight, height, BP, pulse rate), eye check-up at 5th floor ( if you have eye glasses,contact lenses, you better bring it during your medical exam. They will surely ask for it.)

6. vaccination interview at 2nd floor (Bring any vaccinations record or if you don't have, just tell the doctor. You will be asked many questions like, do u have sexual contact this month? are u pregnant? Were you hospitalized? Is there any operation done? Do u have allergies? and many more.. Just tell the truth and nothing but the truth..lol)

7. physical exam at 5th floor (Be ready to undress ,no underwares at all. The doctor will interview you many silly questions like, how old are u? Where u convicted for any crime? Did u use drugs, shabu, morphine, marijuana,etc? Have you been insane? Do u have brain damage or mind problem? Do u have HIV desease, AIDS, any communicable deases? Do u have previous operation? Were u confined in the hospital? Do u have eye problem? Do u have your eyeglasses with you? etc. After that, you will be told to completely undress and lay on the bed. The doctor will check your breast, private parts and check whether you have ####### problems. She will check you all over to see if u have skin problems, tatoos, skin rashes,etc.

8. back to the US counter. You will be told to return after lunch on the next day. I finished the Day 1 sessions at 3:55pm. Note: bring some candies, snacks and water. The process is continuous...no lunch break either.

Day 2

1. I arrived around 2:30pm. The guard checked my medical fee receipt and passport. (Yay! He said, "Go to 2nd floor for vaccinations and you can now plan for a farewell party". This means that I already passed the exam. Thank you Lord! :dance::dance: )

2. It will be a long long wait at the 2nd floor for the vaccination. I did not know what was the reason of the delay but they said, it usually happens like that.

3. At 6:30pm I got my 4 shots of vaccines namely: anti-cervical cancer, MMR, Human papillomavirus, and varicella. Ohhh my...'twas a lot! 2 shots in each arms. whew. It hurts huh!!!

4. Finally, i got cleared at the ground floor around 7:45pm. They took my passport and they said that they will forward it to the USEM on tuesday. So, I can have my interview on thursday or friday.Whew! So fast! They only gave me my receipt and vaccination records.

I hope this post will help those guys who will be taking their medical exam. Have a nice day!!!

Hi AngelSaint!

I just want to ask how much you paid for the vaccines. Is it included in the PHP 10,667.50? Thanks. I just want to prepare myself for the expenses. And congrats too!

Best regards,

Ynatots

IR-1 Visa

Marriage : 2006-07-16 (after 8 years of bf/gf relationship)

I-130 Sent : 2007-01 (forgot the exact date)

I-130 NOA1 : 2007-03-07

Upgrade notification thru mail sent: 2008-09-12

LUD: 2008-09-19

Upgrade notification thru phone: 2008-09-19

LUD: 2008-09-22

LUD: 2008-09-23

I-130 NOA2: 2008-09-25 (after 6 days of notification through phone)

National Visa Center

NVC received case (case number assigned): 2008-09-30

(Hubby in the US) received AOS bill and DS-3032: 2008-10-10

(Hubby in the US) paid AOS bill: 2008-10-10

AOS paid: 2008-10-15

DS-3032 received (email notification): 2008-10-15

IV Bill generated: 2008-10-15

IV Bill paid: 2008-10-17

IV Bill shows paid in the site: 2008-10-21

AOS and IV mailed to NVC: 2008-10-22

Received AOS and IV by NVC (by a certain Pearse): 2008-10-27

RFE on I-864: 2008-11-04

Case Complete at NVC: 2008-11-18

US Embassy

Medical Exam: 2008-01-07

Interview date: 2009-01-22...passed!!!

Receipt of Visa/Passport: 2009-01-24

POE: 2009-02-14 LAX

I passed on my medical exam last Nov 20-21. Thank God! :dance::dance::dance:

Here's the details:

>>> I brought the NVC letter with the MNLxxx number, passport, 3 visa pictures, money, black pen.

Day 1

1. I arrived at exactly 11:15am at st.lukes. The guard asked my passport and appoinment letter but i dont't have it yet. I only gave the NVC letter with the MNLcase number. He gave me forms to filled out (sucks, it was a lot...lol). After filling the forms, I handed it to the SLMC receptionist and she interviewed me like (when do u intend to go to us?, what POE? when is your interview? etc.), digital photograph will be taken after.

2. I was told to pay the medical fee at the 5th floor. (it was PHP 10,667.50 yay!)

3. X-ray at tthe 3rd floor. Note: Always remember your last day of menstruation. Shirt and bra off. lol!

4. blood extraction, urine sample at the 4th floor (They will take more or less 5ml blood sample from ur arm. Urine specimen is used to determine if u are pregnant too and some other test like kidney stones, etc.)

5. vital signs (weight, height, BP, pulse rate), eye check-up at 5th floor ( if you have eye glasses,contact lenses, you better bring it during your medical exam. They will surely ask for it.)

6. vaccination interview at 2nd floor (Bring any vaccinations record or if you don't have, just tell the doctor. You will be asked many questions like, do u have sexual contact this month? are u pregnant? Were you hospitalized? Is there any operation done? Do u have allergies? and many more.. Just tell the truth and nothing but the truth..lol)

7. physical exam at 5th floor (Be ready to undress ,no underwares at all. The doctor will interview you many silly questions like, how old are u? Where u convicted for any crime? Did u use drugs, shabu, morphine, marijuana,etc? Have you been insane? Do u have brain damage or mind problem? Do u have HIV desease, AIDS, any communicable deases? Do u have previous operation? Were u confined in the hospital? Do u have eye problem? Do u have your eyeglasses with you? etc. After that, you will be told to completely undress and lay on the bed. The doctor will check your breast, private parts and check whether you have ####### problems. She will check you all over to see if u have skin problems, tatoos, skin rashes,etc.

8. back to the US counter. You will be told to return after lunch on the next day. I finished the Day 1 sessions at 3:55pm. Note: bring some candies, snacks and water. The process is continuous...no lunch break either.

Day 2

1. I arrived around 2:30pm. The guard checked my medical fee receipt and passport. (Yay! He said, "Go to 2nd floor for vaccinations and you can now plan for a farewell party". This means that I already passed the exam. Thank you Lord! :dance::dance: )

2. It will be a long long wait at the 2nd floor for the vaccination. I did not know what was the reason of the delay but they said, it usually happens like that.

3. At 6:30pm I got my 4 shots of vaccines namely: anti-cervical cancer, MMR, Human papillomavirus, and varicella. Ohhh my...'twas a lot! 2 shots in each arms. whew. It hurts huh!!!

4. Finally, i got cleared at the ground floor around 7:45pm. They took my passport and they said that they will forward it to the USEM on tuesday. So, I can have my interview on thursday or friday.Whew! So fast! They only gave me my receipt and vaccination records.

I hope this post will help those guys who will be taking their medical exam. Have a nice day!!!

Hi AngelSaint!

I just want to ask how much you paid for the vaccines. Is it included in the PHP 10,667.50? Thanks. I just want to prepare myself for the expenses. And congrats too!

No payment for the vaccines they were included to the fees you paid.

2008 K1Timeline:

I-129F Application

11/21-11/22 Med Exam

12/10 Visa on Hand

03/10/09 Wedding

4/07 Mailed AOS Package

4/08 Package received

4/14 Cashed Check/

4/18 Biometrics I-485

4/29 Biometrics done

5/02 CSC Transferred

5/12 I-485 Touched

5/18 EAD/AP Touched

5/20 Touched

7/08 GC received by mail

2012 N-400 Timeline:

5/22 Sent

5/30 Cashed Check

Your daughter will not have her urine exam, (to young for the pregnancy test...) :)

Several kids were crying when i was there. If her pain threshold is low, just expect that your daughter would cry.

Congratulations!

My daughter and I will be having our medicals this Tuesday. Your post has been of valuable information. Am not worried about my vaccines. am more worried about my daughter's. She is 5 years-old and does not take to getting vaccines too well as her pain threshold is low. Will she have a urine exam too?

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I wish you the best of luck on your interview! :):thumbs: May God grant you a SMOOTH & SPEEDY approval! Please let us know how it goes, so we can celebrate with 'ya!!!! I can't wait to be in your shoes!!! May God bless you & your fiance(e) with a life FULL of happiness & love! :D :D :D :D :D

Your daughter will not have her urine exam, (to young for the pregnancy test...) :)

Several kids were crying when i was there. If her pain threshold is low, just expect that your daughter would cry.

Congratulations!

In happy moments... PRAISE God.

In difficult moments... SEEK God.

In quiet moments... WORSHIP God.

In painful moments... TRUST God.

At every moment... THANK God.

If God brings you to it, HE will bring you through it.

God does not ALWAYS remove difficulties.

He uses them for our own good and His glory.

Our Timeline:

K-1 Interview------> May 19, 2009

Visa received------> July 20, 2009

US Entry-----------> July 27, 2009

Marriage-----------> July 30, 2009

AOS Filed-----------> October 16, 2009

Biometrics-----------> November 17, 2009

AP received-----------> December 12, 2009

AOS approved-----------> January 12, 2010

Greencard received-----------> January 23, 2010

I-751 Package sent-----------> November 28, 2011

Package received-----------> November 29, 2011

NOA-----------> November 29, 2011

Check cashed-----------> December 1, 2011

EL HAMDULLELAH! =oD

pvog3oc658.png

anmde68d690bf5c310d.gif

2ls6rf4.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks for all the comments and greetings guyz!!! Great things are worth waiting for. Just believe in yourself and always think positive. What our minds can conceived, our life can achieve! Be blessed and trust God to do it for you. :innocent::star:

The medical fee includes vaccines and all the check up that you will be going through at st.Lukes. As i have mentioned on my posts, $213.35 is fixed and it must be paid in peso with the prevailing exchange rate of that day.

Guyz, you can check this link: http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwfk1en.pdf

This site provides all the information you need to prepare for your medical exam and interview. This will surely help you more. God bless!!!

Eternally destined,

Angel&Saint

MY K1 TIMELINE

AOS

Interview Date : 2009-05-19

Approved :2009-05-19

Got I551 Stamp : yes

Greencard Received:2009-06-26

EAD

Filing Method : Mail

Filing Instance : First

Approved Date : 2009-04-01

Date Card Received :2009-04-13

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.