SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
jakeswife!! why mi a tink di same ting.. mi sey, clairey nuh speak on such tings!!!!

:rofl::rofl: dem sey silent riva run deep :yes: If you all only knew :whistle:

B) a cool cat she is.. i bet mike knoa di badmind tho!!

He has not even scratched the surface :whistle:

dyam :blush: .. well him need fi git him mind right so he can get a likkle deeper den!! YOU GO GIRL.. keep'em in suspense

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
claire i know u working xmas day.. kimmy u off ?? I got that day off ongle.. back to wuk on Friday UGHHHH

dem couldn't pay mi unless mi a clairey and a help sick ppl...yea mi off and Friday to :)

Me aff xmas eve ongly, case me did reques TG off because the fam was suppose fe come down to Nc but change dem mine. It bun me yuh se.!!!!

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
jakeswife!! why mi a tink di same ting.. mi sey, clairey nuh speak on such tings!!!!

He has not even scratched the surface :whistle:

dyam :blush: .. well him need fi git him mind right so he can get a likkle deeper den!! YOU GO GIRL.. keep'em in suspense

He would not be able to handle it, so I am keeping it all to myself. :innocent::innocent:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kimmy go wey wid yu bad self. Me me challanged at all. Me did duh dis before but now when me hover the mouse ova de picha and de codes dem come up me try if pint de mouse on the code dem disappear. A wha me a duh rang?

wooooeeee..ROFLMFAO !!!!

U AFFI KEEP DI MOISE PON DI PICHA

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

YAYYY it worked!!

Great pics claire.. all u ladies are beautiful.. u guys look so much alike, can really tell u guys are family.. mama or granny or somebody got some strong genes..

and look at u and mike.. too cute.. ya'll been together long time now right??

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

SOMEBODY SEND MI SOME SCOTCH BONNET PEPPERS!!!!! pulezzzze ARGH!!! I BEEN SEARCHIN FOR THEM ALL WEEK :ot::wow::help: HI EVERYBODY! KIMMY SORRY TO HEAR BOUT UR CAR :( I went back to work today im now on email number 3,462! i had over 12,000 emails in my inbox. All i managed to do today was delete emails and reset two passwords lol

ja.. just delete all girl.... mi cyaan manage!!

girl i want to but we work via email :( suksssss right

uh oh quanna tornado watch! it was just pouring down rainin

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline

SOMEBODY SEND MI SOME SCOTCH BONNET PEPPERS!!!!! pulezzzze ARGH!!! I BEEN SEARCHIN FOR THEM ALL WEEK :ot::wow::help: HI EVERYBODY! KIMMY SORRY TO HEAR BOUT UR CAR :( I went back to work today im now on email number 3,462! i had over 12,000 emails in my inbox. All i managed to do today was delete emails and reset two passwords lol

ja.. just delete all girl.... mi cyaan manage!!

girl i want to but we work via email :( suksssss right

uh oh quanna tornado watch! it was just pouring down rainin

uh oh.. i betta go home.. rain rain go away, come again another day!

Timeline
Quana I hope everything is swift and as painless as possible with your divorce. Umm why did I get to work this morning and another ex has sent me a long romantic email about he was thinking about me and he wishes me a very happy Christmas and he hopes I get everything I want for Christmas and he wishes he could UNWRAP me for Christmas! :blush: I thought the whole thing was hilarious eventhough I feel bad for the poor guy. I was telling Garth about the email...needless to say he did not see the humor in it. :unsure:

sol.. u did NOT tell Garth!! im gonna come over there and bop u pon ya headtop! LOL nuh come bawl when Garth come home to yah and him look fi ya ex wid a machete in him hand!!! :rofl:

OK so I am glad I am not the only one, i mean how many chances can u give someone. God teaches us to forgive, but that doesn't mean we have to keep allowing the cycle to continue..

:rofl: Garth is so quiet he just might do it Quana.(momma always said you have to watch the quiet ones) I talked to him again and I told him I just told him because it was comical to me. He started laughing this time. He was like that guy is sending you emails saying he want to undress you. :devil: then he make his famous grunting noise Good thing I edited the version I told hiim. I tell him stuff I just edit what I tell him. He is the one who said I should tell him everything!...I'm not a dummy I know not to TELL EVERYTHING :whistle:

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Filed: Timeline
READY? BRACE UR SELVES !!!

CIMG0609.jpgCIMG0608.jpg

Lawd Kimmy...mine was worse. Girl, someone backed into that or ran into it. That sucks big time and dem no lef no note :angry: cho rass like dat just bun up mi inside

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Hey Marlita- How is Evan doing here? Any major adjustment stuff? I worry for Steve and it is always good to hear other's experiences. You must have such a huge weight lifted.

BTW- thanks for suggesting the book "the power of a praying wife" I love it.

Hey there! He is doing good. Or I should say I am doing a bit better. I think I was really worried that he would hate it, want to leave, feel let down or something, and it took time for me to adjust to him being here. I think he is finding its not as easy as it was in JA to get things rolling. Lots of rules and regulations here. Things are alot more detailed here and work ethic is much more serious here. he finds that frustrating.

Lita; he'll find his way and it will take time. My dad came here in 1976 and he had the same feelings. When he came here to the states he left a very nice house in Jamaica and his own mechanic business that was doing very well. It was very hard for him to adjust to the culture, environment and having to work for someone else. He told me after a few years he just got over it. It was either deal with it or move back home. A lot of his friends told him he wouldn't last 6 months in the US. He said he had to find out what he wanted to do and focus on that. He wanted to build a new house and go to school and that's what he worked towards. It kept his mind off other things. He has no regrets.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

U know Tahlia eats up my shirts and soak them..Kimora never did this so early...there is no way she is preparing for teeth ? :help:

Haaaaaaaaa poor Kimmy, I thought a did me one. Auri go his first set of teeth at the bottom at 5 months, so good luck. Girl, it was not fun trying to breastfeed a baby with teeth :crying:

tep aff a mi name

VSC is finally moving... they are now approving LOC January 08 and applied Feb 08. Hope we get an approval soon.

Manya; that's good to hear. I'm hoping we hear something that month or the job offer he had from that government contractor is going to pass him by. I really don't want that to happen, but the pay and benefits are excellent.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi ladies, I have been having serious nausea for the past few days. It gets worse when I dont eat. But I dont feel for food :blush:

Hubby is leaving on Thursday. He feels bad that he is leaving me but he has to go.

Kimmy my yougest daughter had her first teeth at 3 months.

Lawns is Marcel working now?

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.