SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
good night everyone....happy belated b day kimmy and sorry about the car...dag...u need a whole new bumper...just wanted to update you guys with hubby status...his visa reached kingston dhl today at 3:46pm...but I didn't check dhl website until 4:30pm and the place closes at 5pm...so he is going first thing in the morning to pick it up...so it took 3 business days...not bad at all...he mostly will come up on dec 21st...it is finally over...well at least for a while...

Jgay that's wonderful news!! You can now catch your breath and take a break.

yes! I am so excited for you! :)

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

1luv - hope you feel better soon.

I don't see a picture - it's disappeared!

speaking of pics.. can somebody pass the word that I am not a threat so I can join the yahoo group LOL.. mi wan see more pictures!!

I can't get in either Quana....

What is this about? I didn't know we had a yahoo group to see pictures. May I be invited also?

Wakey - you have to send a PM to Ms. Squitto to get access.

Timeline
good night everyone....happy belated b day kimmy and sorry about the car...dag...u need a whole new bumper...just wanted to update you guys with hubby status...his visa reached kingston dhl today at 3:46pm...but I didn't check dhl website until 4:30pm and the place closes at 5pm...so he is going first thing in the morning to pick it up...so it took 3 business days...not bad at all...he mostly will come up on dec 21st...it is finally over...well at least for a while...

Jgay that's wonderful news!! You can now catch your breath and take a break.

yes! I am so excited for you! :)

shrewdgal i know how u feel it's like we are living vicariously through jgay and all the others who have successfully gone through this process

Edited by jakeswife

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So, my deposition yesterday was BRUTAL - the attorney for the other side was such a BYACTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it, never in my life would I ever have thought someone would speak to me that way. Thankfully, it's over now.

I was wondering about this last night - I was hoping that wouldn't be the kind of lawyer you got, but sounds like just what the insurance companies like. Sorry Sus. But like you said - it's over.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
What were you in court for Sus? I will pray that your mother has a successful surgery and recovers fast.

It was my deposition in the auto accident case - She's trying to discredit me for trial, and was just generally a nasty person!

I hope she recovers fast too, or I am going to be moving up my JA trip, lol! :whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Sjb - I was thinking about you last night. A commercial came on for the 3 hour special of wrestling last night and I said hmmm wonder if she is watching that. :lol:

Of course :angry: He loves for me to watch wrestling with him every Monday night :dead: Did you see the Jamaican wrestler Kobe Kingston?

Oh, I didn't watch it!! :no: I saw the ad and just keep on flipping.

Timeline
I was wondering about this last night - I was hoping that wouldn't be the kind of lawyer you got, but sounds like just what the insurance companies like. Sorry Sus. But like you said - it's over.

Very true - But I have sat through many depositions before - and never ever have I seen such a nasty attorney in a case like this - She's trying to paint me as a wanna be lawyer, and that I have seen others get rich and so now I am trying to - Sorry, I would take my life back ANYDAY over ANY amount of money!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline

Manya;

I'm dropping Auri off at your house wrestling night.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Very true - But I have sat through many depositions before - and never ever have I seen such a nasty attorney in a case like this - She's trying to paint me as a wanna be lawyer, and that I have seen others get rich and so now I am trying to - Sorry, I would take my life back ANYDAY over ANY amount of money!

Don't worry - no jury will ever buy that story and will in turn, hate her for trying to make you look that way. Let her keep working on that nasty path and see what happens...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Wakey - you have to send a PM to Ms. Squitto to get access.

Thanks I will!

What were you in court for Sus? I will pray that your mother has a successful surgery and recovers fast.

It was my deposition in the auto accident case - She's trying to discredit me for trial, and was just generally a nasty person!

I hope she recovers fast too, or I am going to be moving up my JA trip, lol! :whistle:

Ohhh. I'm sorry it went that way. I'm wondering how my case will go. I'm suing a birthcontrol maker for amost dying last year from using. My lawyer sent me a 24 page document I have to complete on my past 10years of medical history. They want to know every prescription I've been on ever doctor I've seen, etc.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: Timeline

Sus, that sickens me...while reading that it felt like someone punched me in my stomach. I know how you feel, the lawyer also tried to make me out to be a money hungry ###### we had to stop several times, because I got up and walked out the room.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sus, that sickens me...while reading that it felt like someone punched me in my stomach. I know how you feel, the lawyer also tried to make me out to be a money hungry ###### we had to stop several times, because I got up and walked out the room.

Does your lawyer prepare you for the questions like they do on TV?

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

Don't worry - no jury will ever buy that story and will in turn, hate her for trying to make you look that way. Let her keep working on that nasty path and see what happens...

sometimes they win because for some reason or the other their nastiness conveys mistrust and cynicism and people are alot more cynical these days due to the time we are in.the first thing those people try to convey is that people are trying to get something from someone but sus your heart is clear and that's most important.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.