SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Shem..

Hi :D How was your birthday weekend?

not much here :) just chilled with the family Kashi worked..so there plus my car got busted..heeeehhee

Sorry to hear about your car. I just read about it.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Quana you know you are a mess not wanting to give up the text although your thumb bout to fall off! :rofl: You look so cute in your avitar you have a nice smile do you have dimples? It looks like it in that picture.

a HOT MESS girl!!! no real dimples.. just some likkle dents if I smile hard enough :blush: .. thank u ma'am!!

Good night ladies.. i am at my mom's visiting 2 night, (well if u can call it that with me sitting on her computer) mi ketch up in a likkle while...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::bonk:

Hey Shem..

Hi :D How was your birthday weekend?

not much here :) just chilled with the family Kashi worked..so there plus my car got busted..heeeehhee

Sorry to hear about your car. I just read about it.

just a mess

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
There is something so earthly, virile and fertile about Jamaica...there is never a true way to know if you can stop menses before a vacation there. So, I did what needed to be done. I went to my OB/GYN and told them to take everything...make a pool for his kids with the uterus and jump rope with my tubes...use the ovaries for punching bags...I was through with them anyway. Wah-la! No more worries about Aunt Flo! I can wear white the entire trip...alll year long if I so desire. I love it! :devil::whistle::dance:

Huh??? :blink:

I had a hysterectomy...I love the freedom of no more visits from Aunt Flo

I loved it until A asked me to give him a son. :crying::crying: He thinks if we keep trying really hard...who am I to argue with the man? I'm joking. He understands...but still...it hurts not to be able to give him his only son.

i know how u feel jaws.. RG wants me to get the operation to get my tubes back in order.. i told him baby..its $6000 we gonna have to have 5 babies to get our monies worth.. him chat bout, "we'll see baby, u neva know what we'll be able to do" :blink::blink: no sir.. i am SURE we won't be able to do THAT..

i didn't tell him that.. i will let him found out things on his own. it must be nice to be sooo OPTIMISITIC..

Timeline
There is something so earthly, virile and fertile about Jamaica...there is never a true way to know if you can stop menses before a vacation there. So, I did what needed to be done. I went to my OB/GYN and told them to take everything...make a pool for his kids with the uterus and jump rope with my tubes...use the ovaries for punching bags...I was through with them anyway. Wah-la! No more worries about Aunt Flo! I can wear white the entire trip...alll year long if I so desire. I love it! :devil::whistle::dance:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Good evening ladies...I just got in from out of town and am about to go searching for a spanish class to take at one of the local community colleges...what's everyone up 2?

Hey Mrs. P; I take Spanish classes at work and at the local CC. I missed one semester so I've signed up for Janaury. I was so good at it back in the day, but I slacked off. I did very well in Spanish and French when I was in school.

you doing even betta in patwah. lawd have mercy :no:

Ah suh me sey tuh :rofl::rofl:

Timeline
Quana I hope everything is swift and as painless as possible with your divorce. Umm why did I get to work this morning and another ex has sent me a long romantic email about he was thinking about me and he wishes me a very happy Christmas and he hopes I get everything I want for Christmas and he wishes he could UNWRAP me for Christmas! :blush: I thought the whole thing was hilarious eventhough I feel bad for the poor guy. I was telling Garth about the email...needless to say he did not see the humor in it. :unsure:

sol.. u did NOT tell Garth!! im gonna come over there and bop u pon ya headtop! LOL nuh come bawl when Garth come home to yah and him look fi ya ex wid a machete in him hand!!! :rofl:

OK so I am glad I am not the only one, i mean how many chances can u give someone. God teaches us to forgive, but that doesn't mean we have to keep allowing the cycle to continue..

Timeline
SOMEBODY SEND MI SOME SCOTCH BONNET PEPPERS!!!!! pulezzzze ARGH!!! I BEEN SEARCHIN FOR THEM ALL WEEK :ot::wow::help: HI EVERYBODY! KIMMY SORRY TO HEAR BOUT UR CAR :( I went back to work today im now on email number 3,462! i had over 12,000 emails in my inbox. All i managed to do today was delete emails and reset two passwords lol

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
VSC is finally moving... they are now approving LOC January 08 and applied Feb 08. Hope we get an approval soon.

Soon finish :dance:

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline
SOMEBODY SEND MI SOME SCOTCH BONNET PEPPERS!!!!! pulezzzze ARGH!!! I BEEN SEARCHIN FOR THEM ALL WEEK :ot::wow::help: HI EVERYBODY! KIMMY SORRY TO HEAR BOUT UR CAR :( I went back to work today im now on email number 3,462! i had over 12,000 emails in my inbox. All i managed to do today was delete emails and reset two passwords lol

ahhaaaa.....how mi woulda package dem dere

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Kimmy I am going to try it again for my Feb trip but I don't know how it will work. Right now my body is confused because of the weight loss stuff and it is just doing whatever. Plus I gotta talk my doctor into giving me some because I have had my tubes tied so I don't want to hear no speeches from her about why I want the pills. :devil:

I told my doc that my periods were so heavy that I practically had to stay home the first few days!!! Heavy periods, irregular periods, you name it...they can't really deny you for that. I got my tubes tied also so when I said that I wanted to try them for heavy periods she OK. No questions asked.

Sounds like me. I really need stay home the first 3 days. :wacko: I suppose due to fibroids but im not really wanting to have any surgery

mash dem up and put dem in a white envelope! ill tek dat :dance: lol

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline
U know Tahlia eats up my shirts and soak them..Kimora never did this so early...there is no way she is preparing for teeth ?:help:

miss tahlia sey she nuh wan be a likkle girl nuh lang time.. she wan be big girl like her sister!! soon she a walk tuh.. :whistle:

READY? BRACE UR SELVES !!!

CIMG0609.jpgCIMG0608.jpg

DYAM>> that look like somebody took a hammer to it or something..

Timeline

Quana.a dat mi seh to

Kimmy I am going to try it again for my Feb trip but I don't know how it will work. Right now my body is confused because of the weight loss stuff and it is just doing whatever. Plus I gotta talk my doctor into giving me some because I have had my tubes tied so I don't want to hear no speeches from her about why I want the pills. :devil:

I told my doc that my periods were so heavy that I practically had to stay home the first few days!!! Heavy periods, irregular periods, you name it...they can't really deny you for that. I got my tubes tied also so when I said that I wanted to try them for heavy periods she OK. No questions asked.

Sounds like me. I really need stay home the first 3 days. :wacko: I suppose due to fibroids but im not really wanting to have any surgery

mash dem up and put dem in a white envelope! ill tek dat :dance: lol

hahahaha..RIGHT ... :rofl: ...si if u can get dem pon Sam247?

Air JAmaica a have sale...

Timeline

CIMG0609.jpgCIMG0608.jpg

:o:o:o wow

U know Tahlia eats up my shirts and soak them..Kimora never did this so early...there is no way she is preparing for teeth ? :help:

miss tahlia sey she nuh wan be a likkle girl nuh lang time.. she wan be big girl like her sister!! soon she a walk tuh.. :whistle:

CIMG0609.jpgCIMG0608.jpg

DYAM>> that look like somebody took a hammer to it or something..

Kimmy a who yuh piss off??

Timeline
no matter how much u explain over the phone...it's a whole u ball game when he gets here

I realize this very much now. I actually didnt ever explain to much to him before hand cause you cant tell that man nothing....waaaaayyyy to stubborn. Even when he's here you cant tell him nothing. Its hard for me to sit back and watch a mistake happen, but I know its the only way to deal with him. He wont die from it, but he may drive me crazy along the way. He eventually figure it out....thats when I wanna yell "I TOLD U SO!!" but I dont. I notice that he gets caught up in get rich quick schemes very easily. He does not see how its really hard work, and perseverence that pays off in the long run. These things worry me cause they are the exact thing that can ruin your credit or prevent you from establishing some. because of this I have to watch him closely to make sure that the mistake will not mess this up for him. I relize now that many people come to the US really thinking its much much easier.

oh my goodness lita.. i feel ya girl.. RG would read the likkle papers and see the "seal 100 envelopes for us and get $300, send us $50 for the supplies" or something like that.. this was one of the 2 times he has ever asked me for money. i told him that I didn't have the extra money and I didn't feel comfortable w/him spending it on that kind of stuff because those offers are not usually on the up and up ." it was sooo hard for me to do this, he was so very excited about it. Men are always talking bout their women not being behind them or believing in them, but I have lived here. i know it was a bunch of phockery...

so he got the money some way or other and sent it off, of course they took it and then asked for money a second time for something else, processing fee or something.. after that he left it alone. like u said mrs.. all we can do is be there when they fall.. and hope they don't spend too much money, time and energy on the way down..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.