SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Some people a feel tinks fram deh point a conception...yuh neva knoa :whistle:

SINGING..LA LALA LA LAL LA LA..LIKE SMURFETTE :whistle:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Rolling!!!! Reminds me of one of my drivers in Jamaica. He usually takes me to a party and watches out for me if I go out alone. Well, he asked if he could dance with me, and I said sure. So he is standing behind me in the dark by the sound system. All of a sudden my white pants start glowing eerily...they are reflecting light like crazy. Of course, I look around to find out why. His belt is a rolling marquee with lights all around it...the marquee has his name slowly rolling from right to left...then it would stop and BLINK the name several times before slowly scrolling again. I couldn't help myself. I started laughing so hard. He excused himself to the restroom, and came back with the belt buckle undone...hanging loosely at his waist...and OFF. We called it a night because his feelings were hurt.

hahhahaaaa...opwoowieee..is he a bike rider?

HELLS NAW!!! You know those flashing belt buckles were the sh*t in Ochi for a minute. I'm so glad A doesn't follow fad.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
Rolling!!!! Reminds me of one of my drivers in Jamaica. He usually takes me to a party and watches out for me if I go out alone. Well, he asked if he could dance with me, and I said sure. So he is standing behind me in the dark by the sound system. All of a sudden my white pants start glowing eerily...they are reflecting light like crazy. Of course, I look around to find out why. His belt is a rolling marquee with lights all around it...the marquee has his name slowly rolling from right to left...then it would stop and BLINK the name several times before slowly scrolling again. I couldn't help myself. I started laughing so hard. He excused himself to the restroom, and came back with the belt buckle undone...hanging loosely at his waist...and OFF. We called it a night because his feelings were hurt.

hahhahaaaa...opwoowieee..is he a bike rider?

HELLS NAW!!! You know those flashing belt buckles were the sh*t in Ochi for a minute. I'm so glad A doesn't follow fad.

WHAT THE HECK WOULD POSESS U TO WEAR A ROLLIN MARQUEE BELT..U MUSSI BILLBOARD TO RASS

Edited by Hotlegz

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am having a bad day...hence why I haven't posted ;):P

1luv - try the Ramen noodles :yes:

I'm having a really good one and don't want anything bringing me down....thus, why I haven't.

'Teva! Ain't nobody scaret of you Missy Do! (Preface: I am ONLY joking with you, the one named Jomo's girl) :hehe::lol:

Hey did you know if a Latino person said the name it would be **'s girl? :wacko::rofl::hehe::bonk::luv::ot2:

I am seriously happy today. I don't think I could argue if I wanted to.

Yes, and I had someone say nearly the same thing in a hateful post on another web site. I paid no mind.

Ooops! Didn't know. Never struck me until I posted it. DISCLAIMER: I meant you no harm. It was a simple observation. I will never use it again. When you get upset next week, don't cuss me for it. :thumbs::blush:

No worries here, Jawi. If you knew the context of that other site, it was TRULY hateful. Not so long ago, he came back and apologized.

You and I have talked enough, I knew you were not being the same here.

I hope I am really happy next week too. Next friday I am going to try and win the chance to spend $15,000 of someone else's money in a 98 minute shopping spree.

Disclaimer: Irie! Respect sistren.

Can you get me a Coach purse when you win? I have never owned one. :blush::crying::innocent::whistle::thumbs: (which emotion will convince you to say yes?)

That I can do. Great minds......first store I am hitting is Coach....purses, wallets, shoes, jewelry. I'm just grabbing all...will sort it out later. Apple Store for a couple lap tops and iPods. Thinking maybe a big screen with Bose surround sound if I can swing it. That's about all my time.

Do they give you a shopoing cart or something? I really hope you win...keep us posted.

I think you have handlers and such. Right now, you have to be caller 20 when they play this stupid song. I was #2 twice yesterday. So ticked cause I've been trying for weeks now with no luck at all. It rang really long the last time yesterday and I was sure I had to be a lot closer to 20. My heart was beating so fast. 2 again! Anyhow, there is a last chance entry next Friday at the mall. I am there. Taking off all day to mentally prepare.....i.e. eye shop! I want it so bad.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My worst gift so far are those little Victoria Secret undies that's still in the trunk of my care. I don't know who's a@@ he was thinking about...obviously not mine cuz I can't get one thing in them :angry:

Timeline
How did you like Hancock?

I know you didn't ask me but I have been dying to tell someone how much I HATED that movie...it just did nothing for me at all. 0/5 :star: from me!

I totally disagree! 5/5 :star::star::star::star::star: from ME!!! Disclaimer: I don't care if you like it.

Will smith could read my electric bill and I would swoon!

Bullet Bullet!! I can't wait to see his new one...Seventh Heaven? Highway to Seven Love or something like that...I just know he is going to get nakkid.

DYAM FREAK ! :whistle: LEF DI PPL DEM MAN ALONE

kikiki If you can't be with the one you love...then....DISCLAIMER: MIND YO BUZINESS YO!

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
How did you like Hancock?

I know you didn't ask me but I have been dying to tell someone how much I HATED that movie...it just did nothing for me at all. 0/5 :star: from me!

I totally disagree! 5/5 :star::star::star::star::star: from ME!!! Disclaimer: I don't care if you like it.

Ok but wait...yuh like deh movie or yuh like deh man? Cause a two different ting yuh knoa?

Edited by Yaads

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am having a bad day...hence why I haven't posted ;):P

1luv - try the Ramen noodles :yes:

I'm having a really good one and don't want anything bringing me down....thus, why I haven't.

'Teva! Ain't nobody scaret of you Missy Do! (Preface: I am ONLY joking with you, the one named Jomo's girl) :hehe::lol:

Hey did you know if a Latino person said the name it would be **'s girl? :wacko::rofl::hehe::bonk::luv::ot2:

I am seriously happy today. I don't think I could argue if I wanted to.

Yes, and I had someone say nearly the same thing in a hateful post on another web site. I paid no mind.

Ooops! Didn't know. Never struck me until I posted it. DISCLAIMER: I meant you no harm. It was a simple observation. I will never use it again. When you get upset next week, don't cuss me for it. :thumbs::blush:

No worries here, Jawi. If you knew the context of that other site, it was TRULY hateful. Not so long ago, he came back and apologized.

You and I have talked enough, I knew you were not being the same here.

I hope I am really happy next week too. Next friday I am going to try and win the chance to spend $15,000 of someone else's money in a 98 minute shopping spree.

Disclaimer: Irie! Respect sistren.

Can you get me a Coach purse when you win? I have never owned one. :blush::crying::innocent::whistle::thumbs: (which emotion will convince you to say yes?)

That I can do. Great minds......first store I am hitting is Coach....purses, wallets, shoes, jewelry. I'm just grabbing all...will sort it out later. Apple Store for a couple lap tops and iPods. Thinking maybe a big screen with Bose surround sound if I can swing it. That's about all my time.

Do they give you a shopoing cart or something? I really hope you win...keep us posted.

Dillon....you listen to Y98? You could get in on it too. West County next Friday. I think they pick the name at 3 pm. Probably have to be registered by 1 pm.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

I think you have handlers and such. Right now, you have to be caller 20 when they play this stupid song. I was #2 twice yesterday. So ticked cause I've been trying for weeks now with no luck at all. It rang really long the last time yesterday and I was sure I had to be a lot closer to 20. My heart was beating so fast. 2 again! Anyhow, there is a last chance entry next Friday at the mall. I am there. Taking off all day to mentally prepare.....i.e. eye shop! I want it so bad.

Well I hope you get it...I am impressed you even got through. Anytime I have ever tried to call in to win something it is always busy.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
If we want to post here then we should be prepared if someone has something to say. Don't want a different opinion on how you roll then keep your business to your damn self and don't share it here. Plain and simple.

So good mi haffi quote AN bold ie :yes::thumbs:

Why yuh neva highlight and bold and quote mi post dem. SEE? Mi KNOA YUH NEVA RATE MI STAR!!!! *Jawi run off to cry* :crying::unsure::crying:

A so many post yuh write mi nah even a knoa where tuh start wid deh highlighting an boldin :rofl:

Timeline
My worst gift so far are those little Victoria Secret undies that's still in the trunk of my care. I don't know who's a@@ he was thinking about...obviously not mine cuz I can't get one thing in them :angry:

HAHAAAA

MINE IS NOT SO BAD FOR some...I HATE CHOCOLATE !!! and what was 1 of gifts an EX got me..a FCUKING BIG OLE HEAR BOX FULL A RASS CHOCOLATE!!! mi neva stop cuss..but den mi kool off cuz the other was a leather coat :)

Timeline

model it on your head and walk around and mek u hair look sexy :blush: then tek it off and throw it pon him and sey see it deh me wear it.

Timeline
kikiki If you can't be with the one you love...then....DISCLAIMER: MIND YO BUZINESS YO!

ok..u had me fooled for a min..then i read the DISCLAIMER :rofl::bonk:

model it on your head and walk around and mek u hair look sexy :blush: then tek it off and throw it pon him and sey see it deh me wear it.

:rofl::rofl: GOOD IDEA :rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.