kungakoikaw

tiket

21 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

pal had something like that were if someone bought you a ticket you needed the cc

this came from there web site

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

To protect the true credit card owner, we require presentation of the credit card used in purchasing tickets from this website at the ticket collection point or upon check-in. If the credit card owner is not part of the travelling party and is unable to present the credit card, CLEAR photocopies of the front of the credit card and the valid PHOTO ID of the credit card owner shall be required from the passengers at the ticket collection point or at check-in.

It shall be the responsibility of the credit card owner to ensure that the passenger(s) comply with this requirement otherwise the passenger(s) shall be denied boarding.

Timeline
I asked my fiance. He said that Fountain Hills is ~45 mintues away from his place (Ahwatukee).

Arizona weather is quite good right now... :yes:

Hi,

Phoenix ba ang final destination mo? I would be nice to know another filipina in phoenix. :)

Though, I'm still here in the Philippines.

hi ping, im planning to do eva air, we used eva air eversince, its my first time to fly without my fiancee thats why im kind of worried, any info will do, thanks, im panning lax to be my POE too since ill be flying back to Phoenix,

hi rheanick, yes Phoenix is my destination but im from Fountain Hills, i used to live in Phoenix anyway

Goodluck to you!!!

yuoll like az for this time of year but youll hate it during summer, too hot!!! to handle

im not sure if ive been in Ahwatukee, too many places to remember,

but anyway, yuoll be in az soon, Goodluck!!!

Timeline

If it is an E-ticket all you need to do is print out the itinerary, and you'll be fine. To avoid hassle, print your boarding pass online as well 24 hours before departure. I used to work for expedia.com before, and it is always advisable to printout the boarding pass 24 hours before your flight than getting it at the airport itself.

K1

California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : APRIL 26, 2008

I-129F NOA1 : MAY 1, 2008

Touched : MAY 14, 2008

Touched : SEP 9, 2008

I-129F NOA2 : SEP 9, 2008

Medical: Nov7 and Nov10 PASSED!

Interview Date : NOV 17, 2008 Pink Slip!!!

Visa Received : NOV 22, 2008

US Entry : NOV 24, 2008 POE: GUAM

Marriage : January 8, 2009

Comments : I AM LOVING COLORADO!!!

AOS (I-485, I-765, I-131)

AOS Packet Sent: Feb 21, 2009

NOA1 Received in the mail: Mar 2, 2009

Biometrics appointment letter received: Mar 9, 2009

Biometrics: Mar 25, 2009

Advance Parole Approved: Apr 29, 2009

EAD Approval Date: May 6, 2009

Advance Parole received in the mail: May 7, 2009

Interview: July 20, 2009 APPROVED

Card Production Ordered: July 21, 2009

Welcome to America Letter Received: July 27, 2009

fortcollins5.jpg

Timeline
If it is an E-ticket all you need to do is print out the itinerary, and you'll be fine. To avoid hassle, print your boarding pass online as well 24 hours before departure. I used to work for expedia.com before, and it is always advisable to printout the boarding pass 24 hours before your flight than getting it at the airport itself.

thank rockbabyrock27, thanks to all who reply

Yeah... Summer is terrible in AZ... That's why i want to go there now, get married and apply for AOS. Hope to be mobile when summer comes.

My fiance is quite near south mountain. Nice for trekking and watching sunset...

Have a safe trip...

I asked my fiance. He said that Fountain Hills is ~45 mintues away from his place (Ahwatukee).

Arizona weather is quite good right now... :yes:

Hi,

Phoenix ba ang final destination mo? I would be nice to know another filipina in phoenix. :)

Though, I'm still here in the Philippines.

hi ping, im planning to do eva air, we used eva air eversince, its my first time to fly without my fiancee thats why im kind of worried, any info will do, thanks, im panning lax to be my POE too since ill be flying back to Phoenix,

hi rheanick, yes Phoenix is my destination but im from Fountain Hills, i used to live in Phoenix anyway

Goodluck to you!!!

yuoll like az for this time of year but youll hate it during summer, too hot!!! to handle

im not sure if ive been in Ahwatukee, too many places to remember,

but anyway, yuoll be in az soon, Goodluck!!!

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

pal had something like that were if someone bought you a ticket you needed the cc

this came from there web site

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

To protect the true credit card owner, we require presentation of the credit card used in purchasing tickets from this website at the ticket collection point or upon check-in. If the credit card owner is not part of the travelling party and is unable to present the credit card, CLEAR photocopies of the front of the credit card and the valid PHOTO ID of the credit card owner shall be required from the passengers at the ticket collection point or at check-in.

It shall be the responsibility of the credit card owner to ensure that the passenger(s) comply with this requirement otherwise the passenger(s) shall be denied boarding.

This would be my concern. I was asked to show the cc when I flew back to the US. Luckily it was mine so I had it with me and it wasn't a big deal. I would check your e-ticket and see if it says something about needing to show the credit card the ticket was purchased with or call the airline and ask. Just to be on the safe side you could have you SO fax a copy of the cc and his ID to you.

Have a safe flight!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.