steve_maria

INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

congratulations guys! thats good to hear you made a great step closer being together, more luck and God power

SpenceandLovie

AOS/EAD/AP

09/23/2009 ***** Mailed to Chicago

09/25/2009 ***** Received

09/30/2009 ***** NOA1 Hardcopy received (AOS/EAD)

10/28/2009 ***** Biometrics Appointment Letter Rcvd 10/6/2009

11/20/2009 ***** Appt. to have fingerprints re-taken

12/20/2009 ***** EAD Card received

03/01/2010 ***** Welcome Notice mailed

03/02/2010 ***** Card production (AOS)

03/08/2010 ***** Approval notice mailed

03/08/2010 ***** GREEN CARD received

05/06/2010 ***** SSN CARD received

l="http://www.spenceandlovie.com"]http://www.spenceandlovie.com[/url].

http://www.visak1k3.com[/b]..

13583189_b331c1081224330029_m.jpg

"Our Journey will never end and always continue to create a story of our lives together" Spence , You own my heart and this will always beating for you,Mahal na Mahal kita"

Congratulations!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

K1 Timeline

02/26/2007 - Filed I-129F

03/08/2007 - NOA1

06/05/2007 - NOA2

09/10/2007 - Interview

09/13/2007 - Visa Received

12/14/2007 - Flight to USA, POE-LAX

02/22/2008 - Wedding Date

AOS

05/29/2008 - I-485 received at Chicago Lockbox

06/19/2008 - Biometrics

08/25/2008 - Card production ordered

08/30/2008 - Green Card received

ROC

07/15/2010 - Mailed I-751 to CSC

07/19/2010 - NOA1

07/21/2010 - Check cleared

08/11/2010 - Biometrics

08/24/2010 - Card production ordered

08/27/2010 - Approval notice received

08/30/2010 - Green card received

N400 - Naturalization

08/08/2011 - Mailed N400 to Phoenix, AZ lockbox

08/12/2011 - NOA

08/15/2011 - Check cashed

09/07/2011 - Biometrics

09/09/2011 - Case status update - In line for testing & interview

09/13/2011 - Case status update - Interview scheduled

09/16/2011 - Interview appointment letter received from the mail

10/31/2011 - Test/Interview - Passed

12/07/2011 - In line for Oath Ceremony Scheduling

01/27/2012 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Helo my vj family,

i want to share my interview experience ast nov.12,2008.........

............. am assign in room 27 or 29 guys i reay forgot coz of my nervous....the consul was a young lady she is nice...

when i get in room she say hi na dgood morning and i do the same.

she ask me when and where i meet my fiancee

how we communicate

what is his work

how many sister and bro he has

what is his reigilion which i almost can't answer coz i was so nervous..

after that then she tell me i can't see anything wrong your visa approve and wait outside i cal youagain to tell you how you going to get your visa..

i want to cry shout for joy and jump but i have to hold it she might going to tel me ok vis adenied your acting to much..but how can i not be so happy this is evrybody's wish to be with thier love one's so soon..i can explain how what i feel of how happy i am...

i went outside set down and i saw josephine then we just talk and talk then window 37 calL our name..then she give us pink slip and tell us after we pay delbros we can get home....

GOD WAS REALLY GOOD......and i thank my vj family......

Hello and Congratulations!!!

You have a wonderful story here. When I reach the point where you go outside to wait...I could feel your joy and excitement for you. Wow!! I don't know about anyone else...but when you say you want to cry, shout for joy and jump...my eyes start to cry for you in happiness.

Thanks for sharing this great story.

I am so happy for you!!

Pete (who wishes Lyn were at interview time too)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Helo my vj family,

i want to share my interview experience ast nov.12,2008

my time shedule is 7 am.I arrive at5:40 am and we wait until 6:30 then it's time for k1 or non-immigrant to come.we fal in line i meet 3 girls who are nice and sweet,josephine from davao going to georgia,cecille from batangas going to michigan and sheila from quezon province going to george town in texas..the guard get our appointment letter with one valid id then next our things being screen.

we set down,then the guard just tell us to stand if it our row to stand to get our priority no. and to pass the ds forms, next set down again and wait the no. to flash on screen or to be called for finger scanning.then set down again wait to be caled for pre screening...i am assing to have my pre-screening to window 14 and he was a nice man.ask for my bc.nbi.cenomar affidavit of sopport,pay slip and return tax of steve and our pictures together.

set down again and wait for final interview..i was so nervous and i keep calling mama mary on my mind and I know she is with me al the time.

my no..was 7009 and i am assign in room 27 or 29 guys i reay forgot coz of my nervous....the consul was a young lady she is nice...

when i get in room she say hi na dgood morning and i do the same.

she ask me when and where i meet my fiancee

how we communicate

what is his work

how many sister and bro he has

what is his reigilion which i almost can't answer coz i was so nervous..

after that then she tell me i can't see anything wrong your visa approve and wait outside i cal youagain to tell you how you going to get your visa..

i want to cry shout for joy and jump but i have to hold it she might going to tel me ok vis adenied your acting to much..but how can i not be so happy this is evrybody's wish to be with thier love one's so soon..i can explain how what i feel of how happy i am...

i went outside set down and i saw josephine then we just talk and talk then window 37 calL our name..then she give us pink slip and tell us after we pay delbros we can get home....

GOD WAS REALLY GOOD......and i thank my vj family......

CONGRATZ GURL!!!! Really happy for you!!!!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.