Maysa

How can ou tell if you have been used for a green card?

49 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
That said, Maysa, I have heard many horrible tales of people being used. It does happen all the time.

Oh Maysa, Maysa, Maysa what to tell you dear. Well, you are right there are many of us USC white, black, asian, latino, etc who can and have and will be used in the future for immigration purposes. To decieve others is highly unethical, however, it does take place within humans. In order to know if you were used, "only time will tell the tale" as Jomo's Girl said in so many words. Now I will say this.....a red flag is when they insist on you hurrying up the process or their ultimate goal is revolving around the USA and living there and not about you and your life together. So listen to the conversations critically and apply your mind and listen attentively. What is he telling you? "Baby I miss you I can not wait to be with you". or "Did you get any updates yet on the status, I really want to be in America so I can start making good money". Just examples, maybe weak but we are dealing with a sensitive situation here which varies within each individual relationship. Best advice I can tell you is when in doubt strive to trust your instincts and your heart. Pray to God and ask for forgiveness and beg God to bring the truth into light. Ask him to remove any dishonest people from your life, I do it every now and then and I lose many people along the way but my dh is still there. If your dh and your cousin's are still there after you go to God with it then trust God and know God knows best. I trust God, my best frend is God. My dh is after that! I think maybe in the beginning he wanted to come here to the USA, but now he does not care where we live he just loves me I feel and he wants to be anywhere together. Just have faith and you will be okay! Remember: "The heart can see further than the mind".

Edited by ~Dream Love~

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
The OP intentionally ignores the salient points, raised with the intention of eliciting necessary information for good advice.

Why is that?

Uhm, a troll or someone just looking for a fight bc they are really bored :P

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Timeline
The OP intentionally ignores the salient points, raised with the intention of eliciting necessary information for good advice.

Why is that?

Uhm, a troll or someone just looking for a fight bc they are really bored :P

Maysa always asks questions the wrong way. I do ot think she meant any harm. She is just worried. But she had time to thought about all this b4 she jumped on the plane and married him. It is always in the back of some people's minds though. I know what she feels in a way but you have to think their lives will be better over here for the most part finacially. If I live over there I would want to relocate too, does not mean he don't love you. But I do think this Arab guy may have issues not your ma Lisa....he obviously loves you ad is totally smitten I am referring to the guy who married a black girl then selfishly decides he married the wrong color. Wake up! Grow up! This guy is not right! He has a few lose screws!