adiiann

September 2008 K1-Filers (Filipino)

61 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Guys!

Been awhile since I posted here, I became so busy with my work and many homeworks for school. Anyway, I saw some postings from August filers that they're getting their NOA2. Isn't it great? Hahaha... I'm still hoping to get my NOA2 on late January or early February. Though, my adjudication date was move to early March. My fiance is so excited sending the documents for the affidavit of support. Hahaha....

So, how are you Guys? What makes you busy?..... :whistle:

Based on the postings, VCS K1 filers getting their NOA2 earlier than CSC K1 filers... hmmmm...

Lifting Condition (I-751)

09/09/2011 - Sent the package to CSC

09/13/2011 - CSC received the package

09/15/2011 - CSC cashed check and NOA1 Received

09/26/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice Date (Sent)

10/13/2011 - Early Biometrics

10/19/2011 - Biometrics Appointment

10/26/2011 - GC expiration

11/25/2011 - Received RFE

11/28/2011 - Sent response to RFE

01/13/2012 - Ordered card production (Approved)

01/19/2012 - 10 yrs GC received

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

i am also a september/october filer i actually don't know where i count hahaha but hoping to get my noa2 late january or early february. goodluck to us! :star:

K1 Timeline

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Philippines

I-129F Sent : 2008-09-19

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-10-03

Touched : 2008-10-08

NOA2 : 2009-02-17

NVC: 2009-02-19

Left NVC: 2009-02-20

USEM: 2009-02-24

Medical: March 5-6, 2009

Visa Interview: March 11, 2009

Visa Delivered: March 14, 2009

St. Mary's Katipunan QC: March 16, 2009 got my CFO sticker

Flight: April 14, 2009

Marriage: April 16, 2009

AOS

May 18, 2009 - sent AOS

June 16, 2009 - Biometrics

June 17, 2009 - case transfered to CA

Sept. 23, 2009 - Green card received

Timeline

I am just happy to see that my adjudication date was move again and its earlier. And then, August K1 Filers in CSC getting numerous approvals now. Its great...

I wish we will get our NOA2 as early as when we are expecting it....

Timeline

Hey Guys!

There's early September filer in CSC got their approval already, and some got touch. Sheesh! This makes me feeling so excited. I wonder if we could have touches too before December ends.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

HEY! Im not the only ONE! Im new here in this forum and met my beloved Bhe on friendster back in May 2008. I went to see her in the Phil July (my first visit and just got back from my second vist (15 days per visit!). Kinda hard being active duty military and tryin to get over there every 4 months or so.

I filed September 3rd and petitioned for her and her son. The first petition I put in the I-129F, G-325A for both of us including passport pix for both of us, my birth cert and hers, NBI, pictures, letters of intention signed for each of us. Im just like all of you going thru the long process. Wish it was like my ancestores when they stepped off the boat from England in 1655 and just moved right IN!

I might have came into a problem and just sent off the G-325A for her son and my statement of military service. I put a good cover letter in ther explaining what documents I left out, receipt number, our names and who is who, and etc. I'm kinda worried over that though :(

Timeline

August 27th, 2008: Sent I-129F to CSC

Septermber 3rd, 2008 NOA1 Hard copy obtained!

Still waiting for NOA2...(Where do you find out to see if it's been touched?, Im registered thru the USCIS website and still have the "Case recieved and Pending"

Still hoping for NOA2 before this year ends. Good to know that some Sept CSC filers have been approved already.

It will be our turn soon. :)

Aljhel...Welcome!...'Touched' means Last updated.

Edited by pangga

Timeline
September filer here too... Me and my fiance have a 3 months old baby boy together, which we included in our application.

Im very happy for you two and wish you the best of LUCK! :)

Kinda off topic, right now I'm really missin' my bhe. I'm a hard core guy, but that little pinay sure made me weak :(.......BUT DONT TAKE me for WEAK HUH!.

(hehe i had nothing else to write about, I have a wonderful woman in my life. Been ALLOVER the world the military has taken me, and never could have met anyone who brought me to my knees!)

Timeline

Hey! Guys! It is really awesome to see that September filers getting NOA2 or touches. Anyway, I wonder how many of us filed in CSC or VSC. I was thinking that approval depends on where did you file.

By the way, aljhel ..... you are not alone in that kind of situation.... hang in there ... soon enough you'll get NOA2.

Anyway, good luck to all of us!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow!!! Congratulations to all of you September filers who received your NOA2!!! There are more and more of you every day. I imagine that you are having a very happy holiday season!!! A NOA2 is one of the best gifts ever. I am happy for all of you.

I am also excited to see that the approvals are moving faster than they appear to on Igor's List. I hope this is not just my imagination. I think all of our September applications arrived at the California Service Center at just the right time. They are processing applications a lot faster than earlier in the year. I saw one September filer who received their NOA2 in 107 days. Wow!!!

Questions for all of you you September K-1 filers who received your NOA2...

> How many days was it from the time the CSC received your K-1 until the time you received your NOA2?

> Do any of you September K-1 filers have a medical appointment yet?

> Do any of you September K-1 filers have an interview appointment yet?

I have a very good feeling that 2009 is going to be a wonderful year for all of us...

Good luck everyone!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, Congratulations !!! 2 new approvals from Sept filers - Phils. We are just excited and happy for you. Goodluck on your medical and interview.

Me and my pangga are starting to feel the excitement now.

I need to get my BC and CENOMAR next week.

Keep us updated guys...

Timeline

:D We are an October filer (10/08/08)...we just received our NOA2 today!!! :dance::dance: Now i still dont have my CENOMAR and NBI..Does anyone know how long it takes to get it?

Pangga...are you from Bacolod?

Feb. 11, 2012 - Sent ROC application

Feb. 13, 2012 - NOA 1 date

Feb. 18, 2012 - Received NOA 1

July 18, 2012 - ROC APPROVED!

Congrats Mae. BC will take 3-4 working days, CENOMAR is 9-10 working days if requested online.

Just go to NSO website and file your request there. I still have to pay my request next week. Want to have the documents as recent as possible.

NBI will only take one day to get it.

:)

Edited by pangga

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.