francie

packet 3 forms for montreal consulate

19 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
You are welcome francie!

Just in case anyone missed the post/link in the other thread, the K1 visa document links can be found on the Canada VJwiki page here:

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/...ter.2FChecklist

I am from Halifax Nova Scotia, there used to be a doctor in halifax Nova scotia, Jenni just had hers October 16. Does anyone know if he is still doing them?

According to the consulate - no - there are only 4 panel physicians in Canada now, effective November 1st. Follow the link above to go to the Canada Wiki page - there is a link there which will take you to the document that lists them.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hmm, I did have mine done the 16th, but it had been booked at the beginning of the month. Looks like I just managed to squeeze in there...Someone had posted that they had an appointment with Dr. Doane in Halifax on Nov 4, but it was moved back to before the end of October. I think it was a bit of a surprise to the doctors...

So now there are only 4 - 2 in Montreal, one in T.O and one in Vancouver. I'm not sure why US Immigration is making this process so much more difficult for people...

Jen

~She's my Lion~
~He's my Puppy~

[size=5]Our Timeline[/size]

05/05/08 - Sent I-129F to VSC
05/14/08 - NOA1
09/01/08 - NOA2
09/11/08 - Petition received by US Consulate in Montreal
09/20/08 - Received Packet 3
10/02/08 - Packet 3 delivered to MTL
10/16/08 - Medical in Halifax
01/15/09 - Interview in Montreal
01/20/09 - Visa in Hand
02/03/09 - Fly to US - POE Halifax NS
03/06/09 - Wedding in Yanceyville, NC

AOS
4/24/09 - Sent AOS package (after too many delays!)
4/27/09 - Signed for in Chicago
5/05/09 - Check cashed and all three NOA1's in the mail
5/14/09 - Received Biometrics appointment letter - Appointment is June 2nd.
6/2/09 - Biometrics at Raleigh field office - they were some of the nicest people :)
6/18/09 - EAD approved and card production ordered
6/20/09- received AP papers in the mail
6/22/09 EAD card arrived in the mail (that was fast eh?)
7/09/09 - received notice of GC appointment date
8/07/09 - Green Card interview at Raleigh Field office at 8:45am - Given RFE for I-693 Vaccination suppliment
9/08/09 - returned RFE to field office. Approved for Green Card
9/09/09 - Received email that Card production had been ordered.
9/17/09 - Green Card in the mail - No more USCIS until June, 2011 :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Hmm, I did have mine done the 16th, but it had been booked at the beginning of the month. Looks like I just managed to squeeze in there...Someone had posted that they had an appointment with Dr. Doane in Halifax on Nov 4, but it was moved back to before the end of October. I think it was a bit of a surprise to the doctors...

So now there are only 4 - 2 in Montreal, one in T.O and one in Vancouver. I'm not sure why US Immigration is making this process so much more difficult for people...

Jen

too bad for those people from other provinces that needs to travel far just to do their medical exams aside from the trip for the interview.

this process is emptying our pockets.lol.

hope it'll be done soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.