chispas

All Quiet on the Western front

33 posts in this topic

Oh Chispas so sorry to hear that.

Does he have an attorney?

Jodi

Thanks Sista Vjers.

I was considering going to the interview like you said and tell them what has been going on. What is making me think twice is that Ido went to her interview with her husband and after she told them what he was doing, they gave him further details that he needed to remove conditions on his own. I would hate to spill my guts there and then some one feel sorry for his A$$ and help him make my life more miserable. If I do decide to go, I'm taking the email, letters, text and everything he sent me telling me that he was just using me and that I was worthless. Further, I'm taking the blackmail voice mail too so they can hear the threats he told me he would do to me if I don't cooperate. As I write more I get more and more angry at his nerve to try and use me again. It would be different if he were up front, but to continue to operate from the position of a sneak is deplorable.

I don't know anything that he has done at this point. I believe whatever he had done to get this far must have stopped working and that is why he is coming to me now. If he does have papers with joint information, then it is car insurance, life insurance and or health insurance with his job that he didn't change yet. He has no shame in going after what he wants whether everyone knows its a farce or not, so I'm going to be very cautious if I can.

The longer it takes to introduce yourself the less you've actually accomplished

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Today is interview day and I'm going to go to San Francisco to see what the hell these people want with me. It does seem as if this is the interview for removal of conditions as they ask for tons of ####### to show we are a couple. :whistle: I have none of that so it is easy. I am concerned about him knowing that I have the letters he wrote me about using me and junk so I might hide them on my person until I can check out the situation. If they put us in a room together to ask questions, then I'll have to get a direct name to mail this stuff cuz I'm afraid of what will await me outside if he knows what I have. So I'll post when I return.

The longer it takes to introduce yourself the less you've actually accomplished

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

bump

idocare

NSC, NOA1 September 26th,03

received NOA1 in mail Oct. 03,03

RFE - received in mail March 29th,04

RFE returned April 17th,04

RFE received April 21,04 at NSC online

NOA2 received April 29th,04 via online

NOA2 received May 03,04 in mail

NVC receives file May 6th,04

NVC sends file to Nigeria May 11th,04

Lagos receives our file, notified thru e-mail May 19th,04

Victor goes and picks up packet #3....May 20th,04

Sent request for earlier interview date via e-mail May 20th,04

May 27th, Lagos won't change date.

August 16th, 2004 fly to Nigeria for Victors interview

August 19th, 2004 Interview date, visa approved.

August 25th, 2004 Victor picks up passport with visa stamp.

August 26th, 2004 fly back to USA

September 18th, 2004 Victor arrives in USA, Lord willing.

October 9th, 2004, we become husband and wife

October 25th, 2004 I learn that I'm pregnant.

Feburary 25th, 2005 AOS Appointment

( went to appt. and requested a reschedule)

June 7th, 05 gave birth to a boy child.

July 5th, 05 Victor packs he suitcase and leaves for good.

July 2005 2nd AOS appointment

( went and requested a reschedule )

August 2005- I file for divorce. and withdraw immigration paperwork.

Washington State/ Nigeria

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.