chox

The burden of the US economic crisis on Filipinos

481 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

yet some other city is part of your journey ... darn those other people

not as hot as you ... opinions may vary ... :P

Not as hot as me though! LOL You have a goodnight and focus on that marriage. Some hot chick, Filipina or not, might spoil the fire. :P

But don't worry, Houston is not part of my route.

Don't stoop down too low Pinay Wife. He might see your cute little brown behind and he might not be able to get over how HOT you are! LOL

I was talking about Happy Dancer being educated and not me. I never claimed to be educated.

You don't fight fair and you are the one who rants. When you are trapped in your nonsense, you fight back by calling people names. What a gentleman you are.

And you are not my match either. I don't stoop down that low.

I do! And it's a real good one and I am loving it. All hail me!

Ultra sensitive jerk, never going to be the gentleman. Wonder where his balls are? Maybe Roi is jobless, poor guy. So sore about 3rd world people getting US jobs. No further comments, I say goodnight and enjoy the bitchfest roi, I mean LOSER... I observe US time zones, you see... LOL

I work for an American company, so rant all you want. :P

And by the way, my fiance (USC) calls me his HOT FILIPINA HOUSEMAID WITH MORE BENEFITS THAN HE CAN AFFORD (I love it!). And I call him my HOT AMERICAN MEAL TICKET (Better!).

Ciao!

maybe you need a life .... :yes:

good for you ... so proud ... such a housemaid ... housemaids are cheap here in Houston and cost much less than a visa/ marriage.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
They can still export their women.

That is uncalled for and very much below the belt. Think before you let your mouth loose. I take offense.

Truth hurts, huh? :whistle:

Offense noted, and then tossed to the side. Stay out of OT newbie, if you can't handle it.

And what, Cherry Blossoms, along with all the other thousands of sites featuring Filipino women are just "pen pal" sites? :wacko:

Give me a friggen break! :angry:

Oh! Thailand is the AIDS capital of Asia. So looks like they are exporting AIDS now too?

Don't stoop down too low Pinay Wife. He might see your cute little brown behind and he might not be able to get over how HOT you are! LOL

I won't and thanks for reminding me Happy. Hubby won't let me get an office job because he fears someone might steal me away from him.

What a good little wife you are. And some would argue that he's not so lucky, but had to settle for what he could get, or rather what he could afford.

Sorry but that was a cheap shot.

Hubby could not afford me as I have more money than him. We met while I was on my 10th holiday to the US. He saw me on the plane and couldn’t take his eyes off this financially independent Filipina.

Why is that again that you know a lot about Subic and Angeles? And you write good Tagalog. Makes me wonder who you were hanging out with.

Timeline
Well, I'm bored with you, and will go seek actual conversation elsewhere, with someone who actually knows how to communicate without resorting to cheep insults.

Look who's talking about cheap (not cheep) insults. Can't take the heat all of a sudden? You meet your match with an educated Filipina and you ran away. Ayayay!

PINAYWIFE! Dont you get it? They're so jealous of Filipinas. Its their chance to take out all that they are keeping inside all this time. HAHAHA! These people are plain idiots.

Timeline

a person who brags about how good they are ... has issues ... they want others to know what they should be thinking about "me"

Well, I'm bored with you, and will go seek actual conversation elsewhere, with someone who actually knows how to communicate without resorting to cheep insults.

Look who's talking about cheap (not cheep) insults. Can't take the heat all of a sudden? You meet your match with an educated Filipina and you ran away. Ayayay!

PINAYWIFE! Dont you get it? They're so jealous of Filipinas. Its their chance to take out all that they are keeping inside all this time. HAHAHA! These people are plain idiots.

who cares ... apparently you do ... so you believe you are so much better that others ... racist !!!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

And the word education does not ring a bell to this ordinary joe. LOL

Poor poor thing he is Pinay Wife...

Isn't it a pity that he's so sore?

LastChance: We understand and speakl their language too? How ironic...

Well, let's all go back to the history of the Philippines... We are hot and very much appealing to all of you. You made us this way, remember? Subic, Olongapo, all the others? Awwww, don't be too sensitive now. The Philippines is this way because we have been ripped off by the US. Check the history books dude, so you know what we educated Filipinas are talking about.

Oh no... I remember you're not educated. Oh well, so much for that. You bring your sore little soul somewhere. You are too low for me and my sisters.

I won't and thanks for reminding me Happy. Hubby won't let me get an office job because he fears someone might steal me away from him.

What a good little wife you are. And some would argue that he's not so lucky, but had to settle for what he could get, or rather what he could afford.

Hubby could not afford me as I have more money than him. We met while I was on my 10th holiday to the US. He saw me on the plane and couldn’t take his eyes off this financially independent Filipina.

Why is that again that you know a lot about Subic and Angeles? And you write good Tagalog. Makes me wonder who you were hanging out with.

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

Timeline
a person who brags about how good they are ... has issues ... they want others to know what they should be thinking about "me"

who cares ... apparently you do ... so you believe you are so much better that others ... racist !!!

You have no idea! I can be as racist as you are!

Edited by LastChance

Timeline

Not racist Natty. We respect ideas and opinion. We can talk in a civil manner. However, it's a two way street. Say something unhealthy and you will get it the same degree. We are fair and very compassionate. Just don't get us started because not all Filipinas are out there to look for an easy way out of poverty.

I, for one have finished college and I have earned my way up in an honest and fair manner. I expect the world to treat me in a just fashion. Not expecting anything more nor less. Fair is fair to me. But once I see something unfair, I won't think twice to call that person's attention.

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

N400:

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

Timeline
And the word education does not ring a bell to this ordinary joe. LOL

Poor poor thing he is Pinay Wife...

Isn't it a pity that he's so sore?

LastChance: We understand and speakl their language too? How ironic...

Well, let's all go back to the history of the Philippines... We are hot and very much appealing to all of you. You made us this way, remember? Subic, Olongapo, all the others? Awwww, don't be too sensitive now. The Philippines is this way because we have been ripped off by the US. Check the history books dude, so you know what we educated Filipinas are talking about.

Oh no... I remember you're not educated. Oh well, so much for that. You bring your sore little soul somewhere. You are too low for me and my sisters.

History ... what do you know .... you never mentioned Islam or the Spanish era ... :bonk:

Timeline

I am sooo HOT... and you can't handle it. Oh well, that is so not my problem.

:P

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

N400:

Medical at St. Lukes:

Racist? You must be talking to yourself.

We did not start this flame war. Some people started talking trash about Filipinas including you. You people are the one with issues. We were only defending ourselves. If you don't want us announcing to the world how good we are, then stop attacking us. What wrong have we done to you that you spew hateful things about us.

Timeline

Racist? You must be talking to yourself.

We did not start this flame war. Some people started talking trash about Filipinas including you. You people are the one with issues. We were only defending ourselves. If you don't want us announcing to the world how good we are, then stop attacking us. What wrong have we done to you that you spew hateful things about us.

flame war? I only see ppl from the PI bragging about their superiority :wacko: