bevs

waiting for visa

80 posts in this topic

hi everyone!

im new here. my husband's interview was on October 20 @ 730 am. prescreener was window 24. and interview room was room 32. consul was a middle aged man slightly balding with glasses. very slow in checking DH's papers. had to redo his fingerprints cause they weren't in his files. very soft spoken and spoke slowly according to hubby. after the questioning, he said " okay, your visa is approved" :thumbs:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, I just want to ask, does it matter if you call all the time to follow-up your visa? I mean does it helps? What is the best time to call for follow up? Thank you so much!

well in our case it doesnt help, they always give u same $hit every call u make. but sometimes it helps too, lucku we always do the follow up things or else my SON DOCS will on nowhere up to this moment. well u just recently had your interview, u probably went to a slow CO like us, well its too early to say that, but i wish u got your visa soon too, i wish next week we be more visa again for us. GOD BLESS us all and MAY THE LORD HEAR OUR WORDS.

Bevs, in time you will be rewarded, God Willing, you have been waiting for too long, and soon you will have what you have been waiting.

Thanks for the response, we're a little skeptical to follow up but we will on our second week of waiting. Yaaayyy...

Just keep praying and HE will give it to you! God Bless you and your son!

Smile

Cloe here

thank u. now what im been thinking is this its always worth to wait. i didnt wait that much with my past but look how quick i fall, now i know this will be long already but i know this would be forever.

CORRECT KA DYAN SIS BEVS.... U WAITED THIS LONG AND THIS RELATIONSHIP WILL LASTS FOREVER DBA? WELL SAID SIS!!! BASTA I KNOW THANKSGIVING DAY IS UR POST THANKSGIVING CELEBRATION OF UR ARRIVAL THERE... GOD BLESS SIS.. KEEP US POSTED

Hi JeffCloe- yeah.. it took him 2 weeks to finish reviewing my papers and one week to schedule for the printing.. he is the new CO coz when the time i had my interview.. he had his interview too with the Consul head... and when he got out from the Panic Room he already had pink slip and proceeded to the Office for his First day at Manila Embassy... :thumbs:

yes sis jett, now im not worried anymore, i will keep my self , doing UK UK if u know what i mean :wow: i guess i need some winter coat, since boise had a snow last week already eww eww cant imagine how cold gonna be now there, well well, i know it will come im still feel lucky compare to others, but i wish all of us here whose in waiting will received our visa soon. hope earlier that thanks giving, since its my mom bday and i will feel bad :( if i plan to left during that day . well tomorrow is sunday, lets wait on monday and we will see. good news to all of us.

YES SIS BEVS... inggit naman ako nag UK UK ka :( mag UUK rin ako, kaso dun nalng sa medyo malapit sa amin... or if not bibili ako sa surplus shop, dba marami rin naman dun? thank God Solano Country doesnt have snow pero i still need those thick clothes dba since d naman tlga tayo sanay sa winter though no snow. Yes, monday na tomorow! im excited too sis, basta ill always read this post and the post made by Jamesnrei to keep me updated sa mga sis/bros natin na nag aantay.. I would be happier if marami good news and updates this week.

Hi JeffCloe it was his first day last Oct 3 (my interview date).. he arrived late yet he was interviewed first among others, he was not interviewed at the Pre-Screener section and was not fingerscanned, mapapansin mo tlga sya kasi he was so tangkad and cute and young :lol: we wondered who is his fiance since he doesnt have a company and he was quiet, as he was seated, the Head consul (i guess since he was kinda old and so formal) talked with him and then after the conversation, he entered the room (the room where i had my interview) then about a minute he got out of the room with a pink slip -imagine was not being called at window 37 or 38... so we wondered HE LOOKS LIKE AN AMERICAN CITIZEN BUT WHY WAS HE APPLYING FOR IMMIGRANT VISA, then dun na when my number flashed on the screen to enter the room, SYA NA UNG CONSUL NA NAG INTERVIEW THEN NAKA NECK TIE NA! ' :wow: tapos ung tao sa likod while i was having my interview sumisenyas ng number 3!!! so i guess he meant either WAIT FOR 3 WEEKS or was I his 3RD interview ! heheheh saka sis may problema rin ung birth cert ko eh, kasi walang barcode pa un kasi recent lang ako nakafile ng correction on error sa birth cert ko, mali kasi ung sa NSO pero nag submit naman ako ng certified true photocopy from LCR and Annotated BC on SECPA from NSO without barcode, kaya siguro natagalan kasi verify nya pa again if i used the name on that BC sa nso... cguro mas madali lang yan sa yo.. kelan ka ba nainterview?

yes sis jet, uk uk, may NITE CAFE kami dito, yung every week ends kong sa bisaya pa may tabo sa divisoria. madami doon, mag bags, kahit anu anu, mya mga pag kain din, yun lang nag papa aliw sakin, kisa mag mokmok ako dito. hehehehehe sana same city lang tayo at ng mag sama tayo mag UK UK alam mo magaling ako mag UK UK magaganda na bibili ko. minsa nga lang panay ulan dito kaya di ako pumupunta doon. sis jet monday na ulit bukas.. yehey. sana mu mambon ng good news, yung tagala pray ko kay GOD kanina sa churcj.. oh LORD please hear all my petitions for us. oh bukas na pala nag EB mga sis ang only king natin, ka ingit jet non. jet bigyan mo nga ako ng CP # mo. thanks.

hello to all my sis/bro here, wanna make this thread about what window was our final interview, let see if whose consul are slow to release our visa.

D = VISA in hand

ill start:

window 44 = Co was female, pretty and little bit chubby. Interview date was : sep. 18

WINDOW 29 -------------WINDOW 27 -----------------------WINDOW 44 ----------------WINDOW 30---------------WINDOW 32

M@C--------------------------HoneySkin-----------------------------Bevs -------------------jeffcleo----------------~domesticGoddess~

ladyinpinK----------------------------------------------------------Ronnie and Kris(D)

pie----------- -------------kungakoikaw ---------------------------Jose Rizal

reef@pol-----------------------------------------------------------Christian's gem

--------------------- ------------------------------------------------------nbfsb

-----------------------------------------------------------------------trinnidad-lohner

-----------------------------------------------------------------------jamesNrei(D)

thanks. God bless us all!

Update on Green

hi sis bevs.pm ko lang sa iyo ang number. lagi nuh sana lapit lang tayo para tabangan ko nimo UK UK .. mga winter coats dba? haha! duh wala pa jud ko ka andam sis.. :no: akong mga bagahe bitbiton wa jud pa andam.. namoblema pako sa seminarc kay daghan kaau requirements. then feeling us embassy kaau kay demanding pud hello! yehey monday napud ugma sis! hate jud nako ang sat n sunday! sa una tung ga work pako love nako sat n sunday karon d na jud! boring wala hulaton.. nuh? update mo ko ha...

AOS 2009

January 21 - Sent AOS, EAD & AP

January 23 - Received package

January 30 - NOA 1

February 19- Biometrics Appointment

March 12- Received notice to Appear for Initial Interview (March 5 notice date)

March 26- AP Received by Mail

March 26- EAD Card Production Ordered by email (CRIS)

March 30- EAD Card arrived in mail

April 13- AOS interview approved (Thanks God)

April 20- Welcome Letter Received

April 25- Green Card Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys especially Bevs, i hope this note finds you well while waiting for your visa...i just wanted to keep this post current and on top of the other topics so we will not forget...we should hear some progressive news this week hopefully.... :)

Hi guys especially Bevs, i hope this note finds you well while waiting for your visa...i just wanted to keep this post current and on top of the other topics so we will not forget...we should hear some progressive news this week hopefully.... :)

thanks honeyskin, hope all of us will start this week end with good news. go girls. any update?

okay guys ito yung post ng fiance ng ka forum ko sa kabilang forum. ano say nyo. till now wala pa din visa nya.sinayang lang nila time ni SHERRY sa USEM.

Im still puzzled by this interview evaluation process......

Sherry had her interview on September 15, then we just started waiting.....

I understand that the process was for the document verification to happen at NSO even though I've heard many things about chenges coming. She paid her DV fees on Aug 29 when she had her physical. We were finally notified 3 days short of six weeks that she had to return to the embassy. She went there this morning for what she called some sort of oath, swearing that her evidence, documents, and testimony were true. She was congratulated on being granted her visa at that point but was told she would still have to wait for it to be delivered (she lives 20 minutes from the embassy).

I wonder if this is standard operating procedure. Why wouldnt they have her take the oath at the interview rather than make her wait 6 weeks ( she was told that the case had been returned to the embassy after DV Oct 2 or 3).

Now that apparently there are no more hurdles left, how long will we have to wait for the visa delivery? Is a return trip to the embassy always required after the DV is completed?

Obviously we are over joyed that its pretty much over. We have both learned a lot from this and Im trying to "figure out" the final steps with this.... Your thoughts are appreciated!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi bevs, are they doing an in depth type of verification at the USEM for your case and your friends case? i am puzzled too with the way they work at the USEM. I was interviewed Oct 21 at window 27 and waited for only 7 working days for the visa. i was not expecting it until after about 1 or 2 months giving them more than enough allowance of time to do the verification they need to do, but by some type of luck and maybe blessing from above it took me just 7 working days to receive the visa. I am happy and puzzled at the same time....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think mine is window 32.. Old guy with eyeglasses. He talks and looks professional and only asks several questions. My interview date was OCT 29 and my visa will be here on monday(i hope) i checked delbros. I guess I got so lucky not having to undergo document verification. Good luck to all of us! :)

hello to all my sis/bro here, wanna make this thread about what window was our final interview, let see if whose consul are slow to release our visa.

D = VISA in hand

ill start:

window 44 = Co was female, pretty and little bit chubby. Interview date was : sep. 18

WINDOW 29 -------------WINDOW 27 -----------------------WINDOW 44 ----------------WINDOW 30---------------WINDOW 32

M@C--------------------------HoneySkin-----------------------------Bevs -------------------jeffcleo----------------~domesticGoddess~

ladyinpinK----------------------------------------------------------Ronnie and Kris(D)-------------------------------------melissa/martin

reef@pol-----------------------------------------------------------Christian's gem

--------------------- ------------------------------------------------------nbfsb

-----------------------------------------------------------------------trinnidad-lohner

-----------------------------------------------------------------------jamesNrei(D)

Update on Green

D = VISA in hand

ill start:

ladyinpinK----------------------------------------------------------Ronnie and Kris(D)-------------------------------------melissa/martin

----------------------------------------------------------------------maileen_bernis

Update on Green

Edited by bevs

ill start:

guess i was interviewed in the room as u sis. sept 18 din... hehehe

same consul. iba aura nya... kakatakot, di ngumingiti and tamad magsalita. nakatutok lang sa pc nya the entire interview. ni wala man lang tiningnan sa bigat ng dala dala kong docs.

1_582165431l.jpg1_311153157l.jpg

medical: aug. 19 '08

paid dv: sept. 16 '08

interview date: sept 18 '08

dv to nso: sept. 18 '08

dv @ usembassy: oct. 28 '08

visa on transit: nov. 28 ' 08

visa on hand: dec. 2 '08

u.s. entry: dec. 14 '08

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi bevs! pls edit mine. I don't have my visa yet, but how i wish I do. thanks!

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

ill start:

guess i was interviewed in the room as u sis. sept 18 din... hehehe

same consul. iba aura nya... kakatakot, di ngumingiti and tamad magsalita. nakatutok lang sa pc nya the entire interview. ni wala man lang tiningnan sa bigat ng dala dala kong docs.

maganda naman sya, na amazed nga ako ng una, kasi nga yung mga applicant na galing sa room nya di tumatagal ng 3 minutes at nakaka labas na ng room. sabi ko " LORD sana dyan din ako na room tawagin" hahay nka nka inis, yun pala kong anong bilis nya mag interviewed ay kasing bagal pa sya ng pagong mag release ng visa natin. sana di ko lang ni wish na doon ako ma punta. yung mahal ko din di na nag pa follow up, kc, pagod na din sya. kelan kaya cya mag kapapanahon na mag print ng visa natin noh? sana bukas na. at ng mag sabay tayo lumipad, kasama mga wapo natin na anak. hahay. saan na pa punta mo sis?

Edited by bevs

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

i forgot what window number i was interviewed but with the description of the CO it seems same tayo ng :) what i can only remember her was that she has this big diamond ring i think "engagement ring" also heheheheh

thinking about her big diamond ring... hope she can relate how long we have been already waiting for her to release our passport with visas so we can be with our love's arms :crying:

glitterfy081821318D32.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.