bevs

waiting for visa

80 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello everyone...just wanna ask if it is necessary that i should get a more recent NBI and POLICE clearance? Coz my NBI and POLICE clearance ryt now are already six months old...and i'm worried that they might not accept it during the interview at USEM...

Another question...

What kind of affidavit of support that USEM need if your having a K3 visa...Is it I134 or I864? Hope to hear some info with you guyz...thanks and God bless.

NBI is good for 1 year and local police cert. is good for 6 months. when i was interviewed, they didnt ask for my nbi because its not yet expired.

destiny belongs to those who believe in their dreams and have the courage to really pursue it!

dont stop when you're tired, stop when you are done!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi everyone. I have been reading this all the time...

I have was interviewed Oct 16 and DELBROS web page is still saying "SHIPMENT IN PROCESS AT THE EMBASSY"

Window 30 here. He's a young man, slim, black hair. He's nice and after the interview he told me, "There seems to be no problem, wait outside for your name to be called..." I was given pink slip and paid the delivery fee...

i actually stopped checking my status at delbros website, because ive been seeing the same posts "SHIPMENT IN PROCESS..." and its very depressing.. :crying::crying::crying:

Hi nbfsb. when was your interview date (if you don't mind).

I know how it feels... Just do something that will let you forget about the waiting. There's definitely an end to this haaayyy... Be strong and keep your faith.

For we walk by faith, not by sight.

II Corinthians 5:7

to those whose final intervew was in window 44(pretty, nice,quite chubby lady), are we all waitingggggggg for DV and visa?

she probably waiting for my 2 years son CENOMAR, since our visa wasnt done yet, its our 5 weeks now, again we need to wait for other 2 days and start hoping for a good news for us, i hate checking DELBROS too, it pisses me off. huhuhuhuhu :crying: wanna cry out loud for them to hear our pain. well well wait for next week again. wish more visa to come and it will include all of us.

Timeline

Hi guys, I just want to ask, does it matter if you call all the time to follow-up your visa? I mean does it helps? What is the best time to call for follow up? Thank you so much!

Hi guys, I just want to ask, does it matter if you call all the time to follow-up your visa? I mean does it helps? What is the best time to call for follow up? Thank you so much!

well in our case it doesnt help, they always give u same $hit every call u make. but sometimes it helps too, lucku we always do the follow up things or else my SON DOCS will on nowhere up to this moment. well u just recently had your interview, u probably went to a slow CO like us, well its too early to say that, but i wish u got your visa soon too, i wish next week we be more visa again for us. GOD BLESS us all and MAY THE LORD HEAR OUR WORDS.

Edited by bevs

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi everyone. I have been reading this all the time...

I have was interviewed Oct 16 and DELBROS web page is still saying "SHIPMENT IN PROCESS AT THE EMBASSY"

Window 30 here. He's a young man, slim, black hair. He's nice and after the interview he told me, "There seems to be no problem, wait outside for your name to be called..." I was given pink slip and paid the delivery fee...

i actually stopped checking my status at delbros website, because ive been seeing the same posts "SHIPMENT IN PROCESS..." and its very depressing.. :crying::crying::crying:

Hi nbfsb. when was your interview date (if you don't mind).

I know how it feels... Just do something that will let you forget about the waiting. There's definitely an end to this haaayyy... Be strong and keep your faith.

hi thanks. it was on sept 17. I'm trying to divert my attention but I just can't stop thinking about it.

destiny belongs to those who believe in their dreams and have the courage to really pursue it!

dont stop when you're tired, stop when you are done!

hi .. i think we have the same CO.. kinda serious type, tall and handsome? tapos young pa?

AOS 2009

January 21 - Sent AOS, EAD & AP

January 23 - Received package

January 30 - NOA 1

February 19- Biometrics Appointment

March 12- Received notice to Appear for Initial Interview (March 5 notice date)

March 26- AP Received by Mail

March 26- EAD Card Production Ordered by email (CRIS)

March 30- EAD Card arrived in mail

April 13- AOS interview approved (Thanks God)

April 20- Welcome Letter Received

April 25- Green Card Received

Timeline

hi .. i think we have the same CO.. kinda serious type, tall and handsome? tapos young pa?

OO, we have the same CO nga. that's why I have been reading all your posts don sa pending visas, kc I am trying to figure out if mabilis sya mag review. Yaayyyy! I am really glad to hear that your visa has been released already and ready for delivery, congrats.

I have been praying every minute for my visa (God willing sana same lang ng time frame mo)...

Congrats again, I can't wait to feel the happiness you have now yaaayyy!

Timeline

well in our case it doesnt help, they always give u same $hit every call u make. but sometimes it helps too, lucku we always do the follow up things or else my SON DOCS will on nowhere up to this moment. well u just recently had your interview, u probably went to a slow CO like us, well its too early to say that, but i wish u got your visa soon too, i wish next week we be more visa again for us. GOD BLESS us all and MAY THE LORD HEAR OUR WORDS.

Bevs, in time you will be rewarded, God Willing, you have been waiting for too long, and soon you will have what you have been waiting.

Thanks for the response, we're a little skeptical to follow up but we will on our second week of waiting. Yaaayyy...

Just keep praying and HE will give it to you! God Bless you and your son!

Smile

Cloe here

Bevs, in time you will be rewarded, God Willing, you have been waiting for too long, and soon you will have what you have been waiting.

Thanks for the response, we're a little skeptical to follow up but we will on our second week of waiting. Yaaayyy...

Smile

Cloe here

thank u. now what im been thinking is this its always worth to wait. i didnt wait that much with my past but look how quick i fall, now i know this will be long already but i know this would be forever.

Smile

Cloe here

thank u. now what im been thinking is this its always worth to wait. i didnt wait that much with my past but look how quick i fall, now i know this will be long already but i know this would be forever.

CORRECT KA DYAN SIS BEVS.... U WAITED THIS LONG AND THIS RELATIONSHIP WILL LASTS FOREVER DBA? WELL SAID SIS!!! BASTA I KNOW THANKSGIVING DAY IS UR POST THANKSGIVING CELEBRATION OF UR ARRIVAL THERE... GOD BLESS SIS.. KEEP US POSTED

Hi JeffCloe- yeah.. it took him 2 weeks to finish reviewing my papers and one week to schedule for the printing.. he is the new CO coz when the time i had my interview.. he had his interview too with the Consul head... and when he got out from the Panic Room he already had pink slip and proceeded to the Office for his First day at Manila Embassy... :thumbs:

AOS 2009

January 30 - NOA 1

Smile

Cloe here

CORRECT KA DYAN SIS BEVS.... U WAITED THIS LONG AND THIS RELATIONSHIP WILL LASTS FOREVER DBA? WELL SAID SIS!!! BASTA I KNOW THANKSGIVING DAY IS UR POST THANKSGIVING CELEBRATION OF UR ARRIVAL THERE... GOD BLESS SIS.. KEEP US POSTED

Hi JeffCloe- yeah.. it took him 2 weeks to finish reviewing my papers and one week to schedule for the printing.. he is the new CO coz when the time i had my interview.. he had his interview too with the Consul head... and when he got out from the Panic Room he already had pink slip and proceeded to the Office for his First day at Manila Embassy... :thumbs:

yes sis jett, now im not worried anymore, i will keep my self , doing UK UK if u know what i mean :wow: i guess i need some winter coat, since boise had a snow last week already eww eww cant imagine how cold gonna be now there, well well, i know it will come im still feel lucky compare to others, but i wish all of us here whose in waiting will received our visa soon. hope earlier that thanks giving, since its my mom bday and i will feel bad :( if i plan to left during that day . well tomorrow is sunday, lets wait on monday and we will see. good news to all of us.

Timeline

New pala sya? Anyways I wont feel bad na nga, new pala sya haha!

SERIOUSLY? WOW how did you know about that? Thanks for that info jettyglenn, yaaayyyy you were one of the few first applicants he interviewed on his first day, yaaayyy! But he is nice, and I am thinking since he is new he will not work too slow on papers yaayyy! He will definitely follow a time frame I AM SO POSITIVE NOW yaaayyy THANKS.

By the end of this week, me and Jeff will call to follow up, hoping to hear something good, God willing. Thanks again for sharing this :thumbs:

Smile

Cloe here

yes sis jett, now im not worried anymore, i will keep my self , doing UK UK if u know what i mean :wow: i guess i need some winter coat, since boise had a snow last week already eww eww cant imagine how cold gonna be now there, well well, i know it will come im still feel lucky compare to others, but i wish all of us here whose in waiting will received our visa soon. hope earlier that thanks giving, since its my mom bday and i will feel bad :( if i plan to left during that day . well tomorrow is sunday, lets wait on monday and we will see. good news to all of us.

YES SIS BEVS... inggit naman ako nag UK UK ka :( mag UUK rin ako, kaso dun nalng sa medyo malapit sa amin... or if not bibili ako sa surplus shop, dba marami rin naman dun? thank God Solano Country doesnt have snow pero i still need those thick clothes dba since d naman tlga tayo sanay sa winter though no snow. Yes, monday na tomorow! im excited too sis, basta ill always read this post and the post made by Jamesnrei to keep me updated sa mga sis/bros natin na nag aantay.. I would be happier if marami good news and updates this week.

Hi JeffCloe it was his first day last Oct 3 (my interview date).. he arrived late yet he was interviewed first among others, he was not interviewed at the Pre-Screener section and was not fingerscanned, mapapansin mo tlga sya kasi he was so tangkad and cute and young :lol: we wondered who is his fiance since he doesnt have a company and he was quiet, as he was seated, the Head consul (i guess since he was kinda old and so formal) talked with him and then after the conversation, he entered the room (the room where i had my interview) then about a minute he got out of the room with a pink slip -imagine was not being called at window 37 or 38... so we wondered HE LOOKS LIKE AN AMERICAN CITIZEN BUT WHY WAS HE APPLYING FOR IMMIGRANT VISA, then dun na when my number flashed on the screen to enter the room, SYA NA UNG CONSUL NA NAG INTERVIEW THEN NAKA NECK TIE NA! ' :wow: tapos ung tao sa likod while i was having my interview sumisenyas ng number 3!!! so i guess he meant either WAIT FOR 3 WEEKS or was I his 3RD interview ! heheheh saka sis may problema rin ung birth cert ko eh, kasi walang barcode pa un kasi recent lang ako nakafile ng correction on error sa birth cert ko, mali kasi ung sa NSO pero nag submit naman ako ng certified true photocopy from LCR and Annotated BC on SECPA from NSO without barcode, kaya siguro natagalan kasi verify nya pa again if i used the name on that BC sa nso... cguro mas madali lang yan sa yo.. kelan ka ba nainterview?

AOS 2009

January 30 - NOA 1

Timeline
Hi JeffCloe it was his first day last Oct 3 (my interview date).. he arrived late yet he was interviewed first among others, he was not interviewed at the Pre-Screener section and was not fingerscanned, mapapansin mo tlga sya kasi he was so tangkad and cute and young :lol: we wondered who is his fiance since he doesnt have a company and he was quiet, as he was seated, the Head consul (i guess since he was kinda old and so formal) talked with him and then after the conversation, he entered the room (the room where i had my interview) then about a minute he got out of the room with a pink slip -imagine was not being called at window 37 or 38... so we wondered HE LOOKS LIKE AN AMERICAN CITIZEN BUT WHY WAS HE APPLYING FOR IMMIGRANT VISA, then dun na when my number flashed on the screen to enter the room, SYA NA UNG CONSUL NA NAG INTERVIEW THEN NAKA NECK TIE NA! ' :wow: tapos ung tao sa likod while i was having my interview sumisenyas ng number 3!!! so i guess he meant either WAIT FOR 3 WEEKS or was I his 3RD interview ! heheheh saka sis may problema rin ung birth cert ko eh, kasi walang barcode pa un kasi recent lang ako nakafile ng correction on error sa birth cert ko, mali kasi ung sa NSO pero nag submit naman ako ng certified true photocopy from LCR and Annotated BC on SECPA from NSO without barcode, kaya siguro natagalan kasi verify nya pa again if i used the name on that BC sa nso... cguro mas madali lang yan sa yo.. kelan ka ba nainterview?

My Interview was last Oct 16.

The way I see it, parang nag role play muna sila before sya mag start mag interview LOL ang galing naman sakto sa date ng interview mo yung first day nya hahahaha!

Oo matangkad nga sya kahit naka upo sya I know matangkad sya, then slim, ang yes very good looking man na young pa. dark hair.

I will let you guys know kung ano yung update ng visa ko, call kami Friday this week, pang 2 weeks na kami Friday this week.

Thanks again for this infos :thumbs:

Have a safe trip soon! God bless!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.