Ofelia/Denver

Hiring a nanny

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone....I am pregnant and i want to hire my sister in philippines to be a nanny for my baby...is it possible to hire someone from other countries...i would really appreciate for those who can give me some ideas..thanks guy's and gals ...have a nice day :yes:

It would be difficult to be done in a timely manner. from the Philippines, very, highly, unlikely.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

It's like shooting the moon Girl. Your sister will have to apply tourist visa, or if you want to hire her through employment you have to have a tangible business to prove that you are an employer.

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

It is possible an in-law of mine was able to bring their "yaya" to the US but they hired a lawyer there. Given that the nanny is your sister, it will be more difficult to do so yet still possible.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello everyone....I am pregnant and i want to hire my sister in philippines to be a nanny for my baby...is it possible to hire someone from other countries...i would really appreciate for those who can give me some ideas..thanks guy's and gals ...have a nice day :yes:

Does your sister have a job history working as a nanny? Work history and references as nanny will help.

Product-500.jpg

phsmall.gif

Vermont Service Center

I-129F Sent : 05-07-08

I-129F NOA1 : 05-15-08

Touched : 06-26-08

NOA2 : 08/29/08

ApprovaL NVC sent:09/01/08

Arrived @ NCV :09/03/08

called NVC 09/04/08 received case #*

NOA2 hard copy in mail Sept. 6, 2008

LetteR from NVC: Sept. 8, 2008

Left NVC : Sept. 24, 2008 > Arrived Sept. 29th

Medical Oct. : 7/13/2008 passed!

Interview date: Oct. 20,2008 7am ***APPROVED***

Visa delivery : Oct. 23,2008

Arrival in USA : oCt. 29 ,2008 POE Houston, Tx.

Life is good !!

<

You can possibly get your sister as a nanny for as long as you quilified what the embassy required just try, you can search how's the process etc. but most here are those done with K1 visa hope someone would help.

A lot of US Citizens hire Illegal Aliens from Mexico for that position.

I think your chance of getting your sister here on a work permit as Nanny is "Slim to None"

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

I know one thing you would have to prove to USCIS that there are very few qualified nannies here in the U.S. and that's why you need to hire someone from abroad. This is just one more obstacle in addition to the ones everyone else mentioned.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

DEAN AND SHERYL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.