RIDION

Fund transfer from Philippines to USA

39 posts in this topic

PM me. Explain ko sayo don...

I only know usage of BPI international ATM card and BPI transfer of fund for USD 10,000 and up.

^_^ Rheanick just PM'd you, sorry nakatulogan ko yesterday but I'm so thankful for your added info. Hope this works.

N-400 TIMELINE

06/06/12 * Naturalization Interview

04/30/12 * Received Interview Letter

04/04/12 * Biometrics

03/10/12 * Received NOA

03/03/12 * N-400 Submitted (AZ)

I-751 TIMELINE

05/18/11 * Received 10 yr Green Card

05/17/11 * Approved

04/04/11 * Biometrics Appointment done

03/21/11 * Received Bio Notice (03/15/11)

03/03/11 * Encashed check

03/01/11 * NOA1 receipt date

02/28/11 * I-751 submitted (CSC)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bank to bank. After my husband and I opened a joint account in our name, I had my savings in the Philippines transferred bank to bank. My Philippine bank was PNB. It took 3 days and I already had my funds here in dollars.

Goodluck!

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

Bank to bank. After my husband and I opened a joint account in our name, I had my savings in the Philippines transferred bank to bank. My Philippine bank was PNB. It took 3 days and I already had my funds here in dollars.

Goodluck!

how does xoom.com works

do i have to have an bdo account?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

I use emoney transfer to send money to the Philippines. I went on line and filled out a profile, listing method of payment (credit, debit or bank account) and the money is delivered in about an hour or less. The website is http://www.emoneygram.com. The person receiving the money will be given an ATM card to withdraw money. They must wait until they receive the ATM card which took about a week. I decide on a log-in ID, password, enter the amount to transfer, payment method, person receiving (you can set up multiple receivers), and of course there is a fee. I usually send $400 US and the fee has been $14. The money is available at most all ATM's in an hour or less.

Goodluck!

:) Thanks for the information. Will you please explain...Is the joint account w/ your husband in PNB, too. What kind of PNB account do you have in the Philippines? What is the maximum amount you transferred @ once & the cost you incurred? I have a joint savings account w/ my son @ PNB but it is still in my maiden name. Does it matter?

N-400 TIMELINE

04/04/12 * Biometrics

03/10/12 * Received NOA

I-751 TIMELINE

05/17/11 * Approved

I use emoney transfer to send money to the Philippines. I went on line and filled out a profile, listing method of payment (credit, debit or bank account) and the money is delivered in about an hour or less. The website is http://www.emoneygram.com. The person receiving the money will be given an ATM card to withdraw money. They must wait until they receive the ATM card which took about a week. I decide on a log-in ID, password, enter the amount to transfer, payment method, person receiving (you can set up multiple receivers), and of course there is a fee. I usually send $400 US and the fee has been $14. The money is available at most all ATM's in an hour or less.

:thumbs: We use moneygram @ walmart when we send money to the Philippines. It's real fast and economical. What i want to know is how to send money from the Philippines to the US though. Salamat.

N-400 TIMELINE

04/04/12 * Biometrics

03/10/12 * Received NOA

I-751 TIMELINE

05/17/11 * Approved

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline

If they have a bank account in the Philippines and that bank has a SWIFT CODE, you can ask your bank if they can transfer money in the Philippines.. THere will be no charge as the charge will be in pesos for P130.00

jamesfiretrucksg2.th.jpgthpix.gif

• 5 years later...
Filed: Timeline

If you are comfortable with the idea of doing it online, you can send money online by visiting the website of Qwarta Padala. I came across that site when I was looking for cheaper ways of sending money to the Philippines. The prevailing exchange rate that they provide is good and the service fee that they charge is fixed at only P200.00 (4.70 USD). Creating an account was free. Pay it a visit who knows it might provide you what you might need for I also use Western Union before but this is way cheaper.

Edited by ricoevangelista

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.