JanaknJanet

I'm soo JEALOUS

16 posts in this topic

Thanks guys for all... even the lil azz smacking ha ha

yes of course I was feeling sorry for myself...

In no way would I ever ever ever take from my daughters happiness... She has not ever gotten my feeling on this... nor would I ever be telling her this..

Yes I am using this board as my venting... no matter how direct or honestly hurtful it can be at times but in the same way just as supportive..

we all have our days.. and nights.. etc... for some.. tears are the way to deal with it...

frek cant eat the damn chocolate.. or scarff down the quart of ice cream.. or .. hit my hand in the wall now could I... and .. i know the next response would possibly be.. why the hey would you do that... ? soo for me.. in my own little world.. my release is a few tears.. not tears of anything other than the frustration of it all...

I know my daughter is extremely excited... thank god she is.. if she wasnt i would be worried..

i just dont know sometimes how to respond to her.. off the wall tyrants. and bridezilla statements to me.. soo.. like a mom.. i bite my lip.. and continue to do as moms do.. giggle and go gawgaw on her plans.. ...

I have raised her for 25 of the 26 years she is alive alone as a single mom... I have done all for her.... and will continue to do so.. I never ask for praise.. never ask for kudoos.. it is who i am and what i am.. I am her mom.. her dad.. she knows that.. it is just exhausting this whole process.. .. wether its the wedding or other..

Continue to slap me back to reality... folks... Its a damn crazy world out there.. and sometime my glasses get a bit tinted unable to clearly see reality

:thumbs: way to snap out of it..it is sressful and a difficult time for your daughter and you...good processing ..keep it up

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835