7 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

i know embassy does home visits , when it comes to third world countries , it happened with me not with me but indeed with my wife when two home land security department came to her house and asking about me and the marriage and they also ask in the neighbours but they never came to my house (pakistan , peshawar)

any one knows is it important to visit applicant or beneficary , alot of times they visit the applicant but regards to my case they visit my wife , does it mean they are going to visit me too , and doe they visit again and again or only once .............

i guess one visit is enough and i don't think so they visit again and again but still i am curious

suggestion will be appreciated

chaingang

You know what chaingang, I think they are taking this long because they did not fully like the US situation with your wife. You never said before they did a home visit with the USC! This is a big deal - because it rarely happens. Here it seems you are clear but the USC is not.

I don't there is any problem with you personally but because they rarely if ever check the USC's home, the issue here is her not you.

I think though, that after so long they have straightened things out and that is why they are asking you to renew the passport, etc.

I think if all goes well, you should get your visa soon.

Tam

Edited by tammy2688

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

You know what chaingang, I think they are taking this long because they did not fully like the US situation with your wife. You never said before they did a home visit with the USC! This is a big deal - because it rarely happens. Here it seems you are clear but the USC is not.

I don't there is any problem with you personally but because they rarely if ever check the USC's home, the issue here is her not you.

I think though, that after so long they have straightened things out and that is why they are asking you to renew the passport, etc.

I think if all goes well, you should get your visa soon.

Tam

tammy if u remember what happened with me in the us embassy during interivew , it indeed happened when my wife came for the 2nd time to pakistan , and then she went back and we gave all proof to the us embassy through our lawyer , after that they visited my wife home , and it happened back in july 2007 , 2 guys came , one was muslim , other was american (white) they ask questions about her 2nd trip to pakistan , questions like how was your trip why did u get pregnant ? how was his family , do u really want him to come to usa ? what was your intention to be pregnant, they asked questions from her grandmother ... her family did write affadavit of supports letters in my support they asked questions about that , and every one in her family showed them very positive approach,

After my interview i knew that they have doubts on me that i just married for green card or my wife married me coz i paid her something like that was going on in their mind , coz when they asked me she was here for how many days when u guys got married i said 14 days , then they asked , has she visited again i said no , she said why ....... i told them sitution in pakistan was not good, indeed she was coming to pakistan but when sucicide attack happened in islamabad airport i told her not to come even she got visa to pakistan and i showed visa of her that she was coming again but i didnt feel secure so we had to cancel her trip , honestly visa officer was truly acting like an azzz, they sit their to guide you or try to create problem for you , what if an illiterate man comes to interview , he will not know what they need during interivew what will he do ........ he will be completely messed up during interview , when it can happen to me and i thought of my self being very smart lolzzz i am sure alot of people are f*********** by them coz they dont know how much tough interview can go some time

i was lucky enough to stop my case in embassy and i presented all proof with in time , i can say i had proof but my presentation was not good , that presentation was done by my lawyer and big thanks to her she did it and made our case stop in embassy , ,,,,,,

so lets hope for the best i hope and pray all our ap brothers and sisters get out of this headache soon

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Guinea
Timeline
... what if an illiterate man comes to interview , he will not know what they need during interivew what will he do ........ he will be completely messed up during interview , when it can happen to me and i thought of my self being very smart lolzzz.........

Ohhh chaingang you hit home with that one because you are so right. My fiance was not fortunate enough to have an education in Guinea and he can't read or write (YET). I prepared all of his paperwork and traveled to Senegal for the interview. The officer tried to speak to him in English and in French but his primary language is Susu. She was clearly frustrated and rude to him. At one point she actually said to him "Well I don't know how we're going to do this if you can't understand me." :angry: I was sitting there listening to her speak to him like he was a native English speaker and my heart was sinking! I knew he knew the answers to her questions but he didn't understand what she was asking. I finally walked up to the window and asked her if she could please use very simple grammar. She was able to do it but I could see the scorn in her demeanor. It made me very mad because my fiance is so sweet and very smart. This is probably a little :ot: but you hit home with me. I don't believe an illiterate man would be able to make it through our embassies without serious help. I wish the Americans working overseas were all open-minded, compassionate individuals!

... what if an illiterate man comes to interview , he will not know what they need during interivew what will he do ........ he will be completely messed up during interview , when it can happen to me and i thought of my self being very smart lolzzz.........

Ohhh chaingang you hit home with that one because you are so right. My fiance was not fortunate enough to have an education in Guinea and he can't read or write (YET). I prepared all of his paperwork and traveled to Senegal for the interview. The officer tried to speak to him in English and in French but his primary language is Susu. She was clearly frustrated and rude to him. At one point she actually said to him "Well I don't know how we're going to do this if you can't understand me." :angry: I was sitting there listening to her speak to him like he was a native English speaker and my heart was sinking! I knew he knew the answers to her questions but he didn't understand what she was asking. I finally walked up to the window and asked her if she could please use very simple grammar. She was able to do it but I could see the scorn in her demeanor. It made me very mad because my fiance is so sweet and very smart. This is probably a little :ot: but you hit home with me. I don't believe an illiterate man would be able to make it through our embassies without serious help. I wish the Americans working overseas were all open-minded, compassionate individuals!

WonTanNara ,,,,,, when my case was transferred from NVC to embassy i went there personally coz they didnt send me packet 3.5 i was keep on sending them emails and they told me if u cant wait come to embassy and get it , i went there and i met one guy who was completely uneducated , all he has nvc paper stating your case transferred to embassy of islamabad pakistan , he was showing that paper to different people and no one was willing to help him , we all were waiting in a queue , problem in embassy no one will talk seriously i was getting nuts where i am stuck , and i was thinking i am trapped in bunch of a******H*****

and that guy was asking from people there , and no one was willing to answer him , it was funny too that every one was saying i dont know ask in embassy ,the problem was no one was willing to help him , what would happen if u help some one , if u help some one Allah will help you , so i told him come here read his paper and i told him congrats u r case is here , he told me what to do next i told him , just follow me and u dont need to do anything i will do whatever u need , our destination is same , he was with me , and i got packet 3.5 for him and for my self , when we got out of embassy he didnt know what to do with that , i gave him check list what to do , guide him to do medical check up showed him address told him get your wife to send u wtos with I864 , get photos and also fill up the forum by some educated man in your area

he requested me to gave him my phone number i gave him my phone number and he was in contiuous contact with me and i was guiding him , finally he got his interview letter , he was approved and got his visa with in 2 months , he was in ap for 2 months ,

he was talking to me when he didnt get his visa but when he got visa until this day i never heard back from him :whistle:

he was going to newyork i am happy for him atleast some one issue is resolved :)

if i was him i was in this kind of trouble and some one would help me atleast , atleast i would call that person and would say thanks to him :dance: anyways my parents says , do good and forget about it , and don't expect some thing from some one ....

WonTanNara

i was just telling u story coz of one reason that there are thousands of applicants coming there , do they care ? no they don't nor we care as applicants nor visa consular care , no one care if some one is in trouble he has to fix his problem by himself no one will take care of his trouble , ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

in this brazen world no one care about any one its all about need , world is selfish so are we , indeed world is not selfish its us we are selfish that has made this world selfish

May ALLAH BLESS US ALL

AMIN

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Guinea
Timeline

WonTanNara ,,,,,, when my case was transferred from NVC to embassy i went there personally coz they didnt send me packet 3.5 i was keep on sending them emails and they told me if u cant wait come to embassy and get it , i went there and i met one guy who was completely uneducated , all he has nvc paper stating your case transferred to embassy of islamabad pakistan , he was showing that paper to different people and no one was willing to help him , we all were waiting in a queue , problem in embassy no one will talk seriously i was getting nuts where i am stuck , and i was thinking i am trapped in bunch of a******H*****

and that guy was asking from people there , and no one was willing to answer him , it was funny too that every one was saying i dont know ask in embassy ,the problem was no one was willing to help him , what would happen if u help some one , if u help some one Allah will help you , so i told him come here read his paper and i told him congrats u r case is here , he told me what to do next i told him , just follow me and u dont need to do anything i will do whatever u need , our destination is same , he was with me , and i got packet 3.5 for him and for my self , when we got out of embassy he didnt know what to do with that , i gave him check list what to do , guide him to do medical check up showed him address told him get your wife to send u wtos with I864 , get photos and also fill up the forum by some educated man in your area

he requested me to gave him my phone number i gave him my phone number and he was in contiuous contact with me and i was guiding him , finally he got his interview letter , he was approved and got his visa with in 2 months , he was in ap for 2 months ,

he was talking to me when he didnt get his visa but when he got visa until this day i never heard back from him :whistle:

he was going to newyork i am happy for him atleast some one issue is resolved :)

if i was him i was in this kind of trouble and some one would help me atleast , atleast i would call that person and would say thanks to him :dance: anyways my parents says , do good and forget about it , and don't expect some thing from some one ....

WonTanNara

i was just telling u story coz of one reason that there are thousands of applicants coming there , do they care ? no they don't nor we care as applicants nor visa consular care , no one care if some one is in trouble he has to fix his problem by himself no one will take care of his trouble , ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

in this brazen world no one care about any one its all about need , world is selfish so are we , indeed world is not selfish its us we are selfish that has made this world selfish

May ALLAH BLESS US ALL

AMIN

You are so right, most people are very selfish. I think what you did to help him was wonderful. He might not have had the courtesy to thank you, but I believe your good deed will not go unnoticed.

WonTanNara

May ALLAH BLESS US ALL

AMIN

You are so right, most people are very selfish. I think what you did to help him was wonderful. He might not have had the courtesy to thank you, but I believe your good deed will not go unnoticed.

wontantara , just be good , and leave things to Allah trust me he gives better reward of your good deeds , :D:dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.