Timeline

did Chi find u

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

I got the 221. The first interview she checked the 221 box and "others" box stateing that they wanted proof of my income. Second interview (told him to come 4 days after 1st interview and bring his passport and 2 pictures) I think she cruely made him think he was getting his visa that day she interogated him and said she was returning the petition to the usa. He asked her why she would so that, he said why would we get married and have all these pictures and emails etc if we do not love each other.... and she said maybe you are using carol for a visa. That slip does not have the 221 box checked but it has "other" checked and it just states the process after sending a petition back and what to do if they send it back. thats it.

senator woolseys office called me today and said to send them a copy of the 221 from the consolate. They also said they can do nothing to stop the petition from going back to nvc.That it is up to the consolate to decide who gets a visa. She said if it goes back to nvc we will have to petition all over again! I can't wait another year!!!!! If it comes to that I will sell my business here (any one interested???) and move to morocco and keep fighting

my family will have to visit me there or pay my airfare back sometimes. I will ba at least with my love. He has a good job there. But ultimately we choose life here because we can travel and have a better income....What can we do? I hope my bad luck will reverse itself but in case it does not. I wish no one else will go thru this. It makes even me lose hope in out US system....after all if a benificiary is using a petitioner for a visa...just as if it were to happen here with $$ or something...isn't that my own problem? I signed the afidavit of support!

I really am unsure that this person understands the situation. This is a CR1, and does not expire. Let me give you a quick rundown of what happens if it does indeed get sent back.

First it goes by diplomatic pouch to washington DC

Next they forward it to the NVC

Next they forward it to the service center that approved the I-130

The USCIS will send you another I-194(?) I can't remember which form, but it is the same one you got when they received your I-130 petition. It will have a priority date on it, but that date is pretty useless. You can't track the progress.

When they do get around to reviewing at the USCIS they will do one of 2 things. Either disagree and send it back to the consulate. Or they will send you a Notice of Intent to Revoke (NOIR)

With this they give you a chance to view their reasons for the denial (sometimes they don't give you the real reason), and they give you 30 days (depending on the service center) to submit your rebuttal.

They review your rebuttal and either deny (worst case scenario) or reaffirm the petition.

If they deny it then you can either appeal it, or refile. But you need to have more evidence than what you submitted for your rebuttal.

If they reaffirm it they send it back to the consulate.

I have not personally heard of them deny a rebuttal. Not to say they haven't, I just don't know of any.

Almost every case I have heard of was approved on the second interview, with the exception of 1.

Although they can not stop a petition from being returned, they can encourage them to give you an opportunity to provide more proof. It kind of sounds like the liason you spoke to either isn't knowledgeable, or is not interested in helping you. Don't give up on them, but keep searching.

Did you get a copy of the 221g yet?

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

I've been around here for a few years now and what I will tell you is don't let your emotions steal your time. Yes you may be angry and frustrated but make the most of your time, listening to M4E, Chi, Kiyah and others who have been there. Use your anger to motivate you to get the leg work done and try to stop the petition from being returned. If it gets returned you are in for a much longer road than if you can get it resolved now. Good luck to you.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Other Timeline
by the way everyone who wants to know. My husband said the woman that interviewed him was short (not tall) thin and blond. The other people that work in the office at the consolate felt bad for him and told him "you got the worst one" GRAND!

Is this the same infamous CO that has denied so many other people? :angry:

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you girl.... Hope you get action on it TODAY!!!

thkirby-1.gifpetblink46.gif
BuddhaEyesGlobe.gif1433707c1j51myzp6.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

My husband had a man CO, but I have heard of the blonde lady. I would assume it was her.

The 221g is a bit confusing. It tells you what to do If it is sent back? Is there a way you can scan it and black out the personal information, and post it here? Or you can send it to either me or Chi.

I am glad that Chi is talking to you. That is one strong woman. Her and blueblue are the first ones that contacted me when I was searching non stop on what to do. No one seemed to understand what happened and gave me a bunch of bogus advice. It had been several months before Chi found my desperate posts. She had already started the ground work on what to do. She was a key source in helping me to get our visa approved. I am forever in her debt.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Carol, I'm so sorry to read of this news. I'm sure you're following all the excellent advice here. Listen to Barbara too, as she is brilliant in her knowledge. I hope to catch up later at home. My best to you and Abdou now and always.

Doreen

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SupportingMoroccanLove/

6/14/03 Met Online

9/30/2003 He was denied a Tourist Visa

1/7/2004 Sent 1-129F-tried to prove hardship; many reasons

8/8/2004 Petition denied

After 214 Days of waiting

10/11/2004 Returned from Morocco even more in love.

11/15/2004 Mailed I-129F off to Nebraska

2/11/05 APPROVAL

2/14/05 EMAIL, OUR PETITION HAS BEEN APPROVED

86 Days what an awesome feeling

2/25/05 Email received from nvc, given case number

3/21/05 Email from consulate

b]INTERVIEW DATE 5/10/05[/b]

3/31/05 Fiance finally receives his packet from the consulate

4/12/05 He had medical exam

5/10/05 INTERVIEW WAS A SUCCESS

5/18/05 VISA IN HAND

Took 214 Days for a denial, but IN 205 days He will be HOME

6/10/05 Abdou arrives in America, what a happy day!

6/13/05 Applied for SSN

6/23/05 6 p.m. We were MARRIED; honeymoon in Gatlinburg

8/13/05 AOS and EAD paperwork mailed

8/25/05 NOAs in the mail!!! Yea!

11/25/05 - BIOMETRIC DATE

01/26/06 - AOS SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW AND HE GETS HIS FIRST JOB AT FIRST JOB INTERVIEW

02/13/06 - GREEN CARD ARRIVED

4/22/06 - Driver's License!!

11/05/2007 Filed to Lift conditions[/color]

11/07/07 - NOA1 received

12/21/07 - Biometrics completed

04/08/08 - 10 YEAR CARD APPROVED

04/14/08 - CARD IN HAND !!!!!

11/3/08 - Filed for Citizenship

11/29/08 - Biometric Appointment

02/03/09 - Citizenship Interview, HE PASSED

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

yessss i know this co shse isssssssssssssssss very bad i had it for my first interview i had a lot of proove bills photos passports every think i answer her good and in the end she give me 221 g administrative procedure and she says for me i have to do administrative procedure and i will call you next week i say ok

and i am waiting 9 mounths of admistrative procedure and i was denied because we had our muslim married

she says to me that we have to apply the k3 not k1

now we began a new process for the k3 and alhamdolilah i am approuved for the k3 on 10/10/2008

and peaple work in the office of the consulate told me that i dont have a chance to be interviewed by this worst one :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

she is veryyyyyy bad and i had a bad experience with this consulate i hate it mush

when you say the truth they denied you and when you didn t say the trouth they approuved the visa

stupid co

i wish you a good luck and do what m4e say for you

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

by the way everyone who wants to know. My husband said the woman that interviewed him was short (not tall) thin and blond. The other people that work in the office at the consolate felt bad for him and told him "you got the worst one" GRAND!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

i believe the blonde is the one we all had BUT at one time i heard you are not supposed to get same one second time, if thats still true i dont know but for awhile i believe she had left but now back. :angry:

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Timeline

yeah clatita she really hurt my husband. He has never been treated that way. I was so worried he would not want to stay married to me after I saw his face so hurt and sad. He swears he never wants to lose me and will endure everything no matter how much but he is human and we are so far...how much can he really take? I feel so bad for him I will not blame him if he does not want to keep trying this. And our life in morocco (if I move there) I know will be so hard. I will be little help for him I feel even though I want to be with him. I am so mixed about it all. Especially because now i really wish he could be strong for me and he is so wounded. He usually makes me smile but now it is my turn to help him. Thank you everyone for your support. Off to call casa (F)

yessss i know this co shse isssssssssssssssss very bad i had it for my first interview i had a lot of proove bills photos passports every think i answer her good and in the end she give me 221 g administrative procedure and she says for me i have to do administrative procedure and i will call you next week i say ok

and i am waiting 9 mounths of admistrative procedure and i was denied because we had our muslim married

now we began a new process for the k3 and alhamdolilah i am approuved for the k3 on 10/10/2008

and peaple work in the office of the consulate told me that i dont have a chance to be interviewed by this worst one :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

she is veryyyyyy bad and i had a bad experience with this consulate i hate it mush

when you say the truth they denied you and when you didn t say the trouth they approuved the visa

stupid co

maybe she came down with "charma" but she recovered and is now back with a stronger vengence :crying:

i believe the blonde is the one we all had BUT at one time i heard you are not supposed to get same one second time, if thats still true i dont know but for awhile i believe she had left but now back. :angry:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

me to i was so worried but i dont have a choise because i love my husband so i have to be patiente to preserve our love.

the co is not interesting for me because she does her work and that's it

we have one choice is to be patiente me i my husband and the day is comming and we will be to gether inchalah

but you have to be patiente you and your husband

i am wating for one year and 9 nounth and still waiting

so be patient and god is with you both

why he would not want to stay married to you??????????????????????????????????????????????,,,,,

you did not do anythink

the co doesnt give him the visa

and i did not want his reaction but tell him to be patient pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

if you have any question i am here

ok

god luck and i am sad to for your resalt

yeah clatita she really hurt my husband. He has never been treated that way. I was so worried he would not want to stay married to me after I saw his face so hurt and sad. He swears he never wants to lose me and will endure everything no matter how much but he is human and we are so far...how much can he really take? I feel so bad for him I will not blame him if he does not want to keep trying this. And our life in morocco (if I move there) I know will be so hard. I will be little help for him I feel even though I want to be with him. I am so mixed about it all. Especially because now i really wish he could be strong for me and he is so wounded. He usually makes me smile but now it is my turn to help him. Thank you everyone for your support. Off to call casa (F)

stupid co

maybe she came down with "charma" but she recovered and is now back with a stronger vengence :crying:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.