NicEgypt

Question About I-864

3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi Everybody .... my wife well be sending in the I-864 with soon. We just got approved and my papers have arrived at the NVC we are just awaiting our package. Which they said well take around 2 to 4 weeks to arrive. My question is my wife at her current job does not make 21,000 a year. But she does have 3 other sources of income (Child support, Air Force Reserve Pay, V.A GI Bill) with all of these together she makes way past what we need to make a year. Is she able to submit all these forms of proof to show that she makes above the 125% of the poverty line. Also, her taxes from last year does not show the 125% because she files alone and we were not married. Well that affect anything if she makes the 125% with all of her monthly pay checks put together. thank's all

From

happiness rules

1 :- Don’t hate anyone even though he offends you

2 :- Don’t ever worry and increase invocation to god

3 :- Live simply however your rank getting high

4 :- Expect that it will be better however the tribulations were increased and expect good thinking of good

5 :- Give more even if you were abstained

6 :- Smile even if you heart is crying bloods

Morning

of heart’s happiness!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

196029953.jpg

CLICK ON PIC TO DOWNLOAD HOLY QURAN ( MANY LANGUAGES ) ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

670873386.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Hi Everybody .... my wife well be sending in the I-864 with soon. We just got approved and my papers have arrived at the NVC we are just awaiting our package. Which they said well take around 2 to 4 weeks to arrive. My question is my wife at her current job does not make 21,000 a year. But she does have 3 other sources of income (Child support, Air Force Reserve Pay, V.A GI Bill) with all of these together she makes way past what we need to make a year. Is she able to submit all these forms of proof to show that she makes above the 125% of the poverty line. Also, her taxes from last year does not show the 125% because she files alone and we were not married. Well that affect anything if she makes the 125% with all of her monthly pay checks put together. thank's all

Yes, all sources of income are counted provided they are not short-term or one-time income. She should provide all evidences to support that. If possible, she should look for a co-sponsor so the combined incomes will be way over the poverty line threshold. Good luck

The important thing is to document the source of all of her current income. I should imagine that her child support agreement would be sufficient for that portion.

Sent I-130 to VT 25-Oct-2007

I-130 Moved to California 6-August-2008

My petition has been in 3 states (1, twice) in 9 months!

Rec'd by CSC 8/9, touched 8/11, 8/12, 8/15, 8/20, 8/25

Approved Tuesday, 25-August-2008

10 months since we mailed the petition

Rec'd NVC 9/3, Invoice Generated 9/10, DS-3032 emailed 9/11.

Rec'd AOS invoice 9/15, paid online 9/15, Accepted as Paid 9/18, mailed I-864EZ 9/19

IV Invoiced 9/18, paid online 9/19, Accepted as paid 9/22

DS-230 sent 10/2

Case complete @NVC 10/8 - 11 months, 1 week and 6 days

Interview in Montreal December 18, 2008 - scheduled 1 year, 1 week and 3 days after the start of our journey. Takes place 1 year, 1 month, 3 weeks and 2 days after the start...

[X] Passed [ ] Failed Interview

Thursday, April 2, 2009 Activated Visa - 1 year, 5 months, 1 week and 1 day

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.