boyceedith

USUALLY A MONTH !!!!

104 posts in this topic

BIONICGURL:

I finally found out why my case is being held up. Apparently, they can't find proof that I've already paid my DV, which is ridiculous since I gave them the original Metrobank validation after my interview! Called Grace yesterday and she informed us that they can't find my receipt? What the heck? Why would Delbros then send me text confirmation that they received my payment and that they forwarded my dv to NSO back in Aug 12. This does not make sense at all! Is DELBROS just sending us text messages that are not true?

I am really pissed off since it is the dv thats keeping them from processing my papers!

ARGHH!! :help:

Anyway, sorry for the rant! :wacko:

BellaMarie

@BellaMarie

I do not see the reason why the lack of a Metrobank receipt should be a hindrance. As explained by Rayan Gatchalian of the DV Processing Unit at Delbros, they will forward the DV request to NSO only after the US Embassy has instructed them to do so. Delbros obviously will not act on your DV if you have not confirmed payment with them. The timeline of the US Embassy to give instructions to Delbros after your payment ranges from one day to one week.

It seems they are the ones not telling the truth and not Delbros. Note that both Delbros and US Embassy confirmed my two Delbros transmittals to NSO. (Yes. I paid twice -- before and after the interview because of the DOCX2 thing in my white slip!) That's how I came to my conclusion. It has nothing to do with them having the receipt. In fact, Lorraine said to me that it's a transaction between me and Delbros. So why are they using that as an excuse? :wacko:

Edited by Jose Rizal

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi everyone my hubby just called USEM grace said that our case is with the CO. i was interviewed aug. 20 receive pink and white slip 4 DV. embassy got the result of my DV sept. 24 until now were still under review... so worried guys.. why still under review is there any problem with our papers? they dint ask for another documents.. just wondering why...

BIONICGURL:

I finally found out why my case is being held up. Apparently, they can't find proof that I've already paid my DV, which is ridiculous since I gave them the original Metrobank validation after my interview! Called Grace yesterday and she informed us that they can't find my receipt? What the heck? Why would Delbros then send me text confirmation that they received my payment and that they forwarded my dv to NSO back in Aug 12. This does not make sense at all! Is DELBROS just sending us text messages that are not true?

I am really pissed off since it is the dv thats keeping them from processing my papers!

BellaMarie

Thats #######!!! Bellamarie call Loraine ask how come that the delbros confirmed it to you through text that they got your payment and why it has been sent out to the NSO? tell them you submitted your reciept during your interview so thats not your problem anymore that was at their ends

wait.jpg

USCIS

CR1 Filers:

07-26-2007 : I-130 Sent

02-22-2008 : I-130 Approved

NVC

05-06-2008 : NVC Received :

2008-07-01 : Case Completed at NVC

2008-08-05 : NVC Left

USEM

08-25-2008 : Consulate Received

08-20-2008 : Medical Appointment Date

09-04-2008 : Interview Date

STATUS

08-27-2008 : Medical Passed

09-04-2008 : Passed (Pink and White slip) additional documents and Dv

10-17-2008 : visa on hand

DEPARTURE

10-25-2008 : US Entry

Minneapolis : Port of entry

Kansas City, Missouri : Final destination

hi everyone my hubby just called USEM grace said that our case is with the CO. i was interviewed aug. 20 receive pink and white slip 4 DV. embassy got the result of my DV sept. 24 until now were still under review... so worried guys.. why still under review is there any problem with our papers? they dint ask for another documents.. just wondering why...

BIONICGURL:

BellaMarie

Thats #######!!! Bellamarie call Loraine ask how come that the delbros confirmed it to you through text that they got your payment and why it has been sent out to the NSO? tell them you submitted your reciept during your interview so thats not your problem anymore that was at their ends

well well, what else we gonna call this kind of people, really they are bullcrap, they dont have COMMON SENSE. they need to be spin spoon by our words, before they can do things right. this is unbelievable at all. we been funish by their mistake. this is what happened to my son docs, misplace, or they just didnt read the application form at all! oh boy what should we tell them. look like they making our life mesirable.

Hello good morning everybody!!! just an update for those who are still waiting for DV Loraine said that they sent out request for documents verification by bulk so it means if hundreds of applicants need to be verified a week and only few personnel working over there it would really cause us so much delayed ....I read the post of Rea the other day that it was like 6000 backlogs documents at the USEM and Loraine said they are not hundreds of worker over there but hundreds of hundreds of applicants a day :protest:

wait.jpg

USCIS

CR1 Filers:

07-26-2007 : I-130 Sent

02-22-2008 : I-130 Approved

NVC

05-06-2008 : NVC Received :

2008-07-01 : Case Completed at NVC

2008-08-05 : NVC Left

USEM

08-25-2008 : Consulate Received

08-20-2008 : Medical Appointment Date

09-04-2008 : Interview Date

STATUS

08-27-2008 : Medical Passed

09-04-2008 : Passed (Pink and White slip) additional documents and Dv

10-17-2008 : visa on hand

DEPARTURE

10-25-2008 : US Entry

Minneapolis : Port of entry

Kansas City, Missouri : Final destination

Hello good morning everybody!!! just an update for those who are still waiting for DV Loraine said that they sent out request for documents verification by bulk so it means if hundreds of applicants need to be verified a week and only few personnel working over there it would really cause us so much delayed ....I read the post of Rea the other day that it was like 6000 backlogs documents at the USEM and Loraine said they are not hundreds of worker over there but hundreds of hundreds of applicants a day :protest:

well not our fault. if they need to hire speedy workers then why they wont do it, so we applicant wont suffer for this kind of service. we pay them alot...and i guess they can afford to hire as many as they want. to avoid this kind of slow snail service.

Edited by bevs

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Again i will ask, Why are we being punished for their mistakes? They cant blame applicants for their backlogs. It is their issue, not ours. Why, we submitted our documents on the right time (effing DV!). So its like, its okay if THEY are late and slow? And instead of apologizing when we call and inquire, they get irritated and upset. The nerve! Mahfah! :girlwerewolf2xn:

*think think think happy thoughts* <_<

I-129F Sent------------------------------------------04.21.2008

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

Visa Received----------------------------------------10.20.2008

US Entry----------------------------------------------10.29.2008 (POE: Detroit)

Marriage----------------------------------------------12.18.2008

(Cant file AOS yet, had to wait after filing taxes)

AOS packet sent w/ EAD----------------------------03.19.2009

NOA1 - Receipt Notice-------------------------------03.27.2009

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

Transfer Notice (to CSC)----------------------------04.09.2009

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

2nd Biometrics Appointment Notice----------------04.23.2009 (*sigh*)

2nd Biometrics Schedule----------------------------05.14.2009 (for I-485)

Received EAD (sent by mail)-----------------------05.18.2009

Welcome Notice-------------------------------------06.01.2009 (for I-485)

Approval Notice and Resident Card received------06.11.2009

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Again i will ask, Why are we being punished for their mistakes? They cant blame applicants for their backlogs. It is their issue, not ours. Why, we submitted our documents on the right time (effing DV!). So its like, its okay if THEY are late and slow? And instead of apologizing when we call and inquire, they get irritated and upset. The nerve! Mahfah! :girlwerewolf2xn:

Maybe a Complain or Nag Manager can get the work done... :) Now thats a new career. Anyone up for it?

Timeline

Me... me... me. But im expensive though. Hehehe

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

Maybe a Complain or Nag Manager can get the work done... :) Now thats a new career. Anyone up for it?

all i can say i wanted to punish them by kicking their a$$ going to my papers, so they will remember that i pay them for there service. :devil: really if im just step away from there building i would love to go there and look for that LADY who is on WX and ask her what did she do to my SON docs. and if she cannot remember i will help her by doing this to her :bonk: see what she gonna tell me.

Filed: Timeline

I called Delbros October 6 and accdg to Richard, my docs have been forwarded to NSO Aug 20th (the day after I paid) and he has confirmed this to me about 4x at different instances so, I think he's pretty sure.

So then I called NSO and was able to talk to PJ. He confirmed that my docs are still with them for verification. I begged him to follow-up the verification process of my docs since it's been there almost two months. I told him that according to the US Embassy docs verification takes 1-4 weeks so, I asked why this happened, my docs have been there 7 weeks. He said that "sometimes it happens" then he came up with an alibi that my name might be too common and the verifier is having a hard time locating and verifying my docs. So then I said, when I requested for my BC and MC from NSO online, it was delivered to me in three days so, I wonder why this happened now. he was left tongue-tied and just closed by asking my maiden name and committed that he'll follow it up with my docs' verifier....

I called PJ afternoon of October 7 and he told me that my BC and MC have been printed same day I called him because he asked my verifier to prioritize it. He said that my docs will be ready for pick-up by the embassy representative Friday so, I'll be calling Lorraine/Grace on Monday. I'm just hoping that PJ really did it and didnt just tell me that for me to stop calling him, hehehe...

But anyways, we'll see if my docs move from NSO to US Embassy...

My husband was so happy hearing the progress though I told him it's not yet time to rejoice...

My husband just spoke with Loraine this morning and he asked her what are the reasons why we haven't get yet our visa the fact was we are done with our DV its been 3 weeks now? Loraine said usually it takes like a month or over a month ... :wow: and he asked also if they can be able to do something on our paper like hold it up for some reasoned like USC keep calling them or USC sound demanding? she said "NO" she said the only reasoned for the delayed it was just because there are backlog documents right in there. Hope we can hear something guys about our visa sooner .God bless us all!!!

Filed: Country: Guam
Timeline

My hubby just called USEM today. our case is done reviewing by the CO.. but theres no decision yet, the CO who had our case is now very busy with other interviews so theres no chance to have the decision today, the gurl instructed my hubby to call back on tue till fri for updates.. i dont know if that is a good news..

My hubby just called USEM today. our case is done reviewing by the CO.. but theres no decision yet, the CO who had our case is now very busy with other interviews so theres no chance to have the decision today, the gurl instructed my hubby to call back on tue till fri for updates.. i dont know if that is a good news..

That's good news. You are now on step ahead of us who are still waiting for our DVs! :) Good luck! :)

Timeline

Same case with mine. DV is done and CO has reviewed it but it hasnt been approved yet. Call next week for updates.

I still dont know if thats good news or not.

My DV took 5 weeks.

Same case with mine. DV is done and CO has reviewed it but it hasnt been approved yet. Call next week for updates.

I still dont know if thats good news or not.

My DV took 5 weeks.

It's still on step ahead compare to us waiting for the DV results. :) I expect the same to be said to me after my DV. I'm taking things on step at a time. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.