boyceedith

USUALLY A MONTH !!!!

104 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Guam
Timeline

hi everyone my hubby just called USEM grace said that our case is with the CO. i was interviewed aug. 20 receive pink and white slip 4 DV. embassy got the result of my DV sept. 24 until now were still under review... so worried guys.. why still under review is there any problem with our papers? they dint ask for another documents.. just wondering why...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi everyone my hubby just called USEM grace said that our case is with the CO. i was interviewed aug. 20 receive pink and white slip 4 DV. embassy got the result of my DV sept. 24 until now were still under review... so worried guys.. why still under review is there any problem with our papers? they dint ask for another documents.. just wondering why...

Bionicgirl i think they will not gonna ask for another documents they supposed to do that during your interview they are looked up on our papers while they are asking question regarding our petition so i'm sure that was just because of Dv . all i can say is that "WELCOME TO THE CLUB" !!! sad but we are facing the fact that after the long wait here's another waiting portion which is the very exciting part of our journey "The Visa"

wait.jpg

USCIS

CR1 Filers:

07-26-2007 : I-130 Sent

02-22-2008 : I-130 Approved

NVC

05-06-2008 : NVC Received :

2008-07-01 : Case Completed at NVC

2008-08-05 : NVC Left

USEM

08-25-2008 : Consulate Received

08-20-2008 : Medical Appointment Date

09-04-2008 : Interview Date

STATUS

08-27-2008 : Medical Passed

09-04-2008 : Passed (Pink and White slip) additional documents and Dv

10-17-2008 : visa on hand

DEPARTURE

10-25-2008 : US Entry

Minneapolis : Port of entry

Kansas City, Missouri : Final destination

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Okay, talked with Grace this morning. Now i was told that they received a response from NSO BUT they dont know if its the result from my DV coz its very recent and my case hasnt been updated yet.

Im presuming they just got my DV last friday. I dont know if its with the CO or not. I guess i will have to wait a week to call for an update again.

I-129F Sent------------------------------------------04.21.2008

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

Visa Received----------------------------------------10.20.2008

US Entry----------------------------------------------10.29.2008 (POE: Detroit)

Marriage----------------------------------------------12.18.2008

(Cant file AOS yet, had to wait after filing taxes)

AOS packet sent w/ EAD----------------------------03.19.2009

NOA1 - Receipt Notice-------------------------------03.27.2009

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

Transfer Notice (to CSC)----------------------------04.09.2009

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

2nd Biometrics Appointment Notice----------------04.23.2009 (*sigh*)

2nd Biometrics Schedule----------------------------05.14.2009 (for I-485)

Received EAD (sent by mail)-----------------------05.18.2009

Welcome Notice-------------------------------------06.01.2009 (for I-485)

Approval Notice and Resident Card received------06.11.2009

Alex talked to Lorraine this noon, Lorraine said my VISA is already printed butnot ready to release yet. why? well again they said they cannot find James Medical result and Passport. grrrrrrrrrrrttt! i was like, what the hell i went the day after my interview at USEm to clarify those things they wanted, the lady said she FOUND it, now after almost a month they still lost for our SON doc. grrrrtt! Alex told her, well u need to look his name under my family name bcuz he is my son and he is using my name, not his mom son. they she told alex ok hold on. well after the hold she finally said ok sir i got it here already... yeah bullcrap. well after that she said we need to review your son case before before we can print his VISA and wait for COUPLE OF WEEKS. i was like what! couple weeks? or days? grrttt! this people whose working at the USEM need to hire more people to work for them seem they always make an excuse that they are so busy. busy daw pero ang dami ng arte arte sa processing, di sana bawasan nila yung mga arte nila dyan. nakaka loka to.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

What?! Tsk tsk....

So your visa is okay but your son's is not yet? It has to be reviewed? Didnt they review it together with yours? Im so confused.

*sigh* See, thats the reason why i didnt jump for joy when they said my DV was done. Coz i was thinking ermmm its gonna be a long wait.

I-129F Sent------------------------------------------04.21.2008

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

Visa Received----------------------------------------10.20.2008

US Entry----------------------------------------------10.29.2008 (POE: Detroit)

Marriage----------------------------------------------12.18.2008

(Cant file AOS yet, had to wait after filing taxes)

AOS packet sent w/ EAD----------------------------03.19.2009

NOA1 - Receipt Notice-------------------------------03.27.2009

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

Transfer Notice (to CSC)----------------------------04.09.2009

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

2nd Biometrics Appointment Notice----------------04.23.2009 (*sigh*)

2nd Biometrics Schedule----------------------------05.14.2009 (for I-485)

Received EAD (sent by mail)-----------------------05.18.2009

Welcome Notice-------------------------------------06.01.2009 (for I-485)

Approval Notice and Resident Card received------06.11.2009

What?! Tsk tsk....

So your visa is okay but your son's is not yet? It has to be reviewed? Didnt they review it together with yours? Im so confused.

*sigh* See, thats the reason why i didnt jump for joy when they said my DV was done. Coz i was thinking ermmm its gonna be a long wait.

yea. they already printed my VISA and attached it on my passport. kasi naman mga tao na to, di ko alam kong nasaan ang utak. di yata binabasa ang mag papeles, akala kc nila pareho kami ng family name ng anak ko which is hindi kc gamit nya family name ng daddy nya. but yet were not married di sya applicable sa CRBA, kc when i gave birth di pa USC daddy nya. nung interview ko bumalik ako kina bukasan kc check ko sa ST. LUKES kong nandon pa ang result ng anak ko, yun pla pi norward na nila. ang naka sama di nila sibabay ng forward na una ang akin sep 8 sa son ko sep 9. mga gago tagala, dapat gi glue nila yung docs namin . saan pa namang na pinasasabay nila result natin sa medical kong di man lang pala nila isasabay sa USEM. dba?

so yun bumalik ako sa USEM , went to wX then after 20 minutes yata tinawag ako ulit, yung sabi ng babae ok na daw at i po forward nya na sa CONSUL na may hawak ng case namin... wawawawawa :angry: if i know di yan na gawa yun.

so kanina we called Lorraine and yun nga sabi di nila nakita yung docs ni JAmes, hay dios ko, ano ba tong mga tao na to, wala common sense, di ba nila binabasa yung mga application letters, ng di nila makita kong ano name ng anak ko. grrrrttt! :wacko: PING , i agree with di tagala dapat mag saya ng lubusan after the interview and the DV, cuz there is no assurance at all. till we got our visa in hand. ewan, wonder ko lang ganoon katagal nila e rereview yung papers ng 2 YRS OLD SON NAMIN. baka hinging pa nga daw ako ng addtional doc, sanbi ko naman sa mahal ko, subukan nila ng awayin ko sila :devil: , nandiyan na ako nung sept 18 dapat nag request na sila. baka gusto nila NBI at CENOMAR ng anak ko. :wacko: ... ano ba tong nkakaloka... :wacko:

I havent the slightest clue coz they dont give us any definite answer. They just say.... "Wait."

YEAH I MAY NEED TO WAIT, WHILE WAITING I AM GOING TO BE ON A LETTER AND FAX CAMPAIGN.

Oh really john???? how is that? if that is possible do you think they will give attention to our campaign?

THE MORE, THE BETTER! IT MAKES A LARGER IMPACT. I AM GOING ABOVE THE EMBASSY TO MAKE THIS LETTER ONE THAT CAN NOT BE IGNORED. :thumbs:

how we can participate the campaign will you gather all the info about our petitions?

ANYONE THAT WANTS TO PARTICIPATE P.M. ME YOU'RE NAMES,THE USC NAME AND A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE PROBLEM. I WILL SEND YOU A COPY FOR APPROVAL BEFORE FORWARDING.

john

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Edith, we are in the same boat. I just been wondering that some of us ahead from us was get there visa in after 2 or 3 days. I was got a pink slip only and wondered why it takes so long our visa. I was been called at Delbros this morning and ask about my DV. Delbros said that embassy ask their request my DV last sept 24 and they sent to the request to NSO last Sept. 26 as what they said it takes 2 weeks to verify at NSO. He told me to called NSO and ask when they sent back to embassy but richard told me to called the call center number. I guess they are not allowed now to talked about our case. It will be 2 weeks now this coming Friday and wish i will heard something about our visa next few days. TO much delayed our papers, so much alibi they told us.

12-05-08 Arrived at Detroit Airport

12-06-08 Cincinnati, Ohio

12-13- 08 Detroit, Maine ( Home )

01-25-09 Sent EAD to St. Albans, Vermont

01-27-09 Confirm St. Albans, Vermont received!

03-30-09 Approval notice sent

03-31-09 EAD sent for printing

04-01-09 EAD Card Mailed

04-04-09 EAD Card in Hand

04-07-09 Applied SSN ( need to wait a 10 days or 2 weeks to deliver)

01-15-2011 10 yrs Green Card Receive

Okay, talked with Grace this morning. Now i was told that they received a response from NSO BUT they dont know if its the result from my DV coz its very recent and my case hasnt been updated yet.

Im presuming they just got my DV last friday. I dont know if its with the CO or not. I guess i will have to wait a week to call for an update again.

You know there's no guarantee even our DV is done look , my Dv is done also for over 3 weeks but still i haven't yet my Visa but i do hope that your's will be different now that your Dv is done hope you can hear good news sooner

wait.jpg

USCIS

CR1 Filers:

NVC

USEM

STATUS

DEPARTURE

Alex talked to Lorraine this noon, Lorraine said my VISA is already printed butnot ready to release yet. why? well again they said they cannot find James Medical result and Passport. grrrrrrrrrrrttt! i was like, what the hell i went the day after my interview at USEm to clarify those things they wanted, the lady said she FOUND it, now after almost a month they still lost for our SON doc. grrrrtt! Alex told her, well u need to look his name under my family name bcuz he is my son and he is using my name, not his mom son. they she told alex ok hold on. well after the hold she finally said ok sir i got it here already... yeah bullcrap. well after that she said we need to review your son case before before we can print his VISA and wait for COUPLE OF WEEKS. i was like what! couple weeks? or days? grrttt! this people whose working at the USEM need to hire more people to work for them seem they always make an excuse that they are so busy. busy daw pero ang dami ng arte arte sa processing, di sana bawasan nila yung mga arte nila dyan. nakaka loka to.

Wow bevs at least your visa is done it would not take long im sure that's a good sign bevs be hopeful !!!!

wait.jpg

USCIS

CR1 Filers:

NVC

USEM

STATUS

DEPARTURE

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

bevs a little more patience and prayers. Trust in Him, He will give it you in due time. (F)

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

Edith, we are in the same boat. I just been wondering that some of us ahead from us was get there visa in after 2 or 3 days. I was got a pink slip only and wondered why it takes so long our visa. I was been called at Delbros this morning and ask about my DV. Delbros said that embassy ask their request my DV last sept 24 and they sent to the request to NSO last Sept. 26 as what they said it takes 2 weeks to verify at NSO. He told me to called NSO and ask when they sent back to embassy but richard told me to called the call center number. I guess they are not allowed now to talked about our case. It will be 2 weeks now this coming Friday and wish i will heard something about our visa next few days. TO much delayed our papers, so much alibi they told us.

Rachel, Im so sorry to hear that but i'm just wondering how come you got only pink slip and then you waited long? all i know is that when you get a pink slip it means no for additional documents or no need for documents verification what is happening at the USEM why it seems theres no guarantee for everything whether pink and white slip or just pink slip alone

wait.jpg

USCIS

CR1 Filers:

NVC

USEM

STATUS

DEPARTURE

Wow bevs at least your visa is done it would not take long im sure that's a good sign bevs be hopeful !!!!

thank u sis for making me feel better. i also hope that u get good news on your visa, i know this is not so easy for us. lets keep praying.

jamesNrei Posted Today, 09:26 AM

bevs a little more patience and prayers. Trust in Him, He will give it you in due time.

thanks. i hope for all the good news for us here.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.