SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
..it's going to be one of those days I just want to run and :crying: .. I wish they had a "BAWLING" emotion (that's what I feel like doing).

Morning Lawny! I might join you in the bawling - here's a good one: overreact.gif

this is mine for today:

FP0002613.gif

Sus, TL don't forget my dontation.

Find a house in JA if you want a donation - Wha a house in DC do fi mi?

Sorry Lawns, but I agree with Sus.

I'll start scouting for a VJ yard house next week....we want one with a pool or close to the beach?

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning ladies, well i am home today while i figure out the car situation, but i dont mind....LOL

Um Island, i wasnt too sure what Shawn was implying but im scared to find out....LOL :yes: so we will leave that alone

right now im trying not to bax mi 10 yr old in his head, as he is now late to school becuase he is to busy lotioning himself up and making sure his hair is perfect. His butt mek me sick, ok BRB i guess Bobby Valentino is ready to get dropped off :lol:

Timeline

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline

Sus thanks for the laugh

Roxie,

I wish I could. But I have to babysit the presentation today in case anything goes wrong. I'm telling you some of the secretaries here make $80K a year, I'm not one of them and they don't know a damn thing. And when they ask for my assistance if I don't help them, then I'm not a FRIGGIN "TEAM PLAYER" -- I so want to go back to D.C. lawfirm, at least I know I can go in making at least $70K as a legal secretary, but most of them have required overtime.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Sus, are these US dollars amount or JA dollar amounts..?

Sus, I go for this on San San Portland, everyone can build there own 1 room studio.

Filed: Timeline

I'm just messing with ya'll about the house. You know I'd rather be living in Jamaica, but that's not the plan for now. I would love to just wake up everyday and not have much to worry about. I would love to walk outside, pick some oranges and come inside and make fresh orange juice, it would be so nice to just walk outside and pick all the veggies or seasonings I need to make dinner tonight ohhhhh how I would love that. I would love that ever time I need a snack I could just walk out my back door and pick a mango or neasberry or guinep to satisfy me. I would love to sit on the beach from 11am to 2pm and let the water wash up to me feet over and over again...bway how I miss the smell of crisp, clean country air and touch of sunlight piercing my skin.

Ya'll know I'm home sick.

Why are the tickets on AJ $1152 for Christmas

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Journee, look back on JALove post for the name of the global wireless card that works in JA. She poste it last night.

Okay

Thanks So Much.

yesterday Noel spoke with some at Cable and Wireless and they say they have it in Negril/ Redground. So I will check it ou whenI leave...

Elite Upscale Weddings, Negril, Jamaica Quality Weddings Affordable Prices ,www.eliteupscaleweddings.com

I'm just messing with ya'll about the house. You know I'd rather be living in Jamaica, but that's not the plan for now. I would love to just wake up everyday and not have much to worry about. I would love to walk outside, pick some oranges and come inside and make fresh orange juice, it would be so nice to just walk outside and pick all the veggies or seasonings I need to make dinner tonight ohhhhh how I would love that. I would love that ever time I need a snack I could just walk out my back door and pick a mango or neasberry or guinep to satisfy me. I would love to sit on the beach from 11am to 2pm and let the water wash up to me feet over and over again...bway how I miss the smell of crisp, clean country air and touch of sunlight piercing my skin.

Okay, Lawny, that's why I couldn't understand when everyone kept saying fly AJ, I could never find a price for them under $500 dollars.

Timeline
Me a go tap refaree, cause oonu always tink me a tek sides. Wheneva dis cussing start, me try fe beg ooonu fe stap but dem oonu all tun pon me. Onnu go on an nam up each adda. A wha me sey so dat you tink me bias. All me a sey is mek dem ooman express harself and if you no agree, say suh but yuh nuh haffi tek her on and cuss har out. Dat a nuh the solution to the issue. :no:

Each one of us have our opinions about things. Our perception of things are totally different and that is what makes us who we are. If a comment is made and you perceive it as wrong, make your statement and try to correct what you think is wrong. No need to come on here and 'trace' the poster. :angry:

I am getting tired of the cussing and tracing. It is absolutely un-necessary. We have enough stress and tribulations in our lives to come on here bashing each other. this one place we all come to to unwind and let off steam but it does not mean we have to 'trace' a person each time their perception of things do not agree with yours. :wacko:

I understand what Roxcie meant without taking her post literally. She was not being condescending but commenting that the money would be better spent in JA because it would help someone out. Please do not start with me...Like Portia said "Nuh drar me tongue" I try to keep a low profile and I do know many Ja cuss words but I will let you know my mind. :angry:

Kimmy I know you said that because Kishmar and I are friends, I came at you. Please go back and re-read what I posted because I addressed my comments at you both. If it was perceived otherwise, I must apologise and shut up my mouth. :yes:

Claire u shoulda know u ano affi explain yuhself..mi ongly a mek fun...no apology necesary mi criss..

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

I think AJ is not as expensive by way of Flordia. But hell its the same price as leaving chartered from STL

Elite Upscale Weddings, Negril, Jamaica Quality Weddings Affordable Prices ,www.eliteupscaleweddings.com

Timeline
..it's going to be one of those days I just want to run and :crying: .. I wish they had a "BAWLING" emotion (that's what I feel like doing).

Morning Lawny! I might join you in the bawling - here's a good one: overreact.gif

this is mine for today:

FP0002613.gif

Sus, TL don't forget my dontation.

Find a house in JA if you want a donation - Wha a house in DC do fi mi?

Sorry Lawns, but I agree with Sus.

I'll start scouting for a VJ yard house next week....we want one with a pool or close to the beach?

As long as it is as far away from Montego Bay as possible, I am cool with either! :whistle:

Morning ladies, well i am home today while i figure out the car situation, but i dont mind....LOL

Um Island, i wasnt too sure what Shawn was implying but im scared to find out....LOL :yes: so we will leave that alone

right now im trying not to bax mi 10 yr old in his head, as he is now late to school becuase he is to busy lotioning himself up and making sure his hair is perfect. His butt mek me sick, ok BRB i guess Bobby Valentino is ready to get dropped off :lol:

Oh, I love Bobby Valentino. Going to put my iPod on now and listen to him.

We are moving to Nicarauga (sp?) and buying this awsome beach cabana/hotel property we saw on one of those international house hunting shows.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Okay, Lawny, that's why I couldn't understand when everyone kept saying fly AJ, I could never find a price for them under $500 dollars.

I couldn't fly it if I wanted to. I've tried. The flights never coincide with decent connecting flights for me. I've only flown it once and it was a fluke thing out of JA.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

JG your funny...LOL>> i have never seen a 10 yr old boy so concerned about his appearance, If his clothes arent ironed to perfection he is questioning me about " did you iron this? um well it is kind of wrinkly" every day i have to walk away so i dont choke him.

LOL

"

anyhoo :ot: for those of you who have ever used Marzouca travel and tours based out of Mobay, they now have a special were you can go to JA and Cuba for one price, and they handle all the arrangements, flights etc. it sounds cool. Has anyone been to Cuba before? does one need a passport to go from JA to CUba?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.