goldie

IT HAS BEEN NOW SOON 4 WEEKS SINCE CSC HAS SENT NOA2!!

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Goldie!

I am in the same boat as you! I was forwarded to the CSC from TSC and got a NOA2 on May 1st! The last time i called was on May 22, 2006 and they still havent received it or said that their is no record of it! I will call on this Tuesday after Memorial day to find out what in the heck is going on!

I feel your pain, and It sucks that when we do things the legal way that we are tortured by the waiting and unfortunate happenings & on the other hand, well i am sure u are aware of all the illegals that are here and their benefits! (Sigh) :wacko:

Hang in there man! We can make it thorugh this! :thumbs:

Dec 11, 06- Infopass/DORA Appointment

Jan 06, 07- Biometrics Appointment

Feb 07, 07- Received Welcome Notice

Feb 10, 07- Green Card in the mail after only 61 DAYS!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline
Goldie!

I am in the same boat as you! I was forwarded to the CSC from TSC and got a NOA2 on May 1st! The last time i called was on May 22, 2006 and they still havent received it or said that their is no record of it! I will call on this Tuesday after Memorial day to find out what in the heck is going on!

I feel your pain, and It sucks that when we do things the legal way that we are tortured by the waiting and unfortunate happenings & on the other hand, well i am sure u are aware of all the illegals that are here and their benefits! (Sigh) :wacko:

Hang in there man! We can make it thorugh this! :thumbs:

hershey,

am sorry for u too, but on a way its good we are not alone... maybee they ve sent both or our petitions to a wrong place... :( .. who kows.. well, i dont hope so!

same like u, we will wait until memorial day is over, then, by thuesday or wednesday, tony will start to call whoever he can, coz, it says as well in the noa 2, if 30 days are over and u havent got a notice from the nvc yet, call the following number .... blabla... well, we see...

i lost alot of hope in this operators, doesnt matter if uscis or nvc, ALL, i ve got on the phone uzp to now where unpolite, rude, dont want to help at all, and unpassion, all they want is to hang up the phone. am not used to this kind of people, sorry. :alien:

lets hope next week, everything will be fine, and we will get good news!

:jest:

K1 TIMELINE

2/10/2006 I-129f sent to TSC

2/13/2006 they received it

2/16/2006 guess it was fowarded to CA, so they got it that date

2/21/2006 check finally cashed

2/23/2006 NOA1 received

5/01/2006 NOA2

5/30/2006 e mail from CSC: petition was requested for review!! ????

5/31/2006 another e mail reply: petition was approved but has not been fowarded yet

6/15/2006 finally!!!! Petition received by NVC!

6/16/2006 left NVC

6/22/2006 US Embassy in Bern, Swiss rec'd petition

6/28/2006 rec'd paket 3

6/29/2006 sent paket 3 back

7/13/2006 got interview date!!

7/27/2006 Interview! APPROVED!!!!! YEAH!

9/18/2006 Planed flight to Raleigh/ NC........

11/18/2006 WEDDING DAY!

AOS

12/14/2006 AOS receipt date

01/18/2007 Biometrics in Charlotte

01/16/2007 Sent additional information (proof of income, ect) for AOS

01/29/2007 Case has been transfered to CSC ( in order to speed up processing.....)

02/17/2007 E mail from CSC... they received case...!!!??? (wooow....long journey..)

02/26/2007 E mail notification: Card production ordered! YEAH!

02/27/2007 E mail notification: Notice mailed welcoming the new resident!!GRATE!and without

interview!!!!!

03/04/2007 GREENCARD IN MAIL, YEAH!!!!!

I went through having the petition sent to the wrong place... I would suggest you keep calling the USCIS... it is only then that they start looking for the damned thing :blink:

Paul and I met on the Bazaar on the 14th January (he joined my progressive rock forum that day)

July 3rd he flew to England to meet me

We fell in love while he drove all over the place coz I cannot read maps (we were supposed to go to Ingleton - but touched Darlington 4 times, Pierce Bridge 6 times, Scotch Corner twice and Bernard Castle twice and we never did make it to Ingleton)

It has been so long and so much has happened in between...

Arrived in Houston on October 29th 2006

Married 17th November 2006

Lost my father 8th January 2007 (all dates are a blur after this)

Conditional Green Card dated 24th October 2007

I-751 posted on 6th August 2009

Received on 7th August 2009 in VT

Melo's Prog Bazaar

CTTE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
:crying: please, anybody there who knows what we can do??? am afraid it has eighter never been sent coz they forgot it, or, it is lost on the way!! nobody can tell me, to send a petition takes 4 weeks!!! i called nvc and they only told me, sorry, if u havent got a notice of us, we cant help. the service center dont know anything and dont wont to help. is there no way, to find out, what a hell happened with our petition???

should i e mail the csc? but i couldnt find any e mail address from them.....? :(

kor is anybkody in a same situation? are we not the only ones? i would be already happy if i would know, they received it at least!

please, what can we do???? :help:

Hey man we have been waiting since april 13th 2006 that is when we got our 2nd noa and we still havent had our petition recieved at the NVC yet, so I know EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL. It's killing my fiance and I as well and I am considering quitting my job and going to her side because this wait is RIDICULOUS. I don't know what to tell you but on tuesday I am going to call USCIS over and over until someone helps me, because NVC cant help, because they dont have our petition.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey Goldie,

As Bryan said (im his fiance (L) ) We got approved on april 13 and nothing...

He faxed uscis, nvc, he calls, but they are great and they work so good to the government and they cant find our petition.

So you are not alone....

maybe its because this work is so difficult ... it must be, there is no other explanation to send petitions approved after us to the consulates and not ours....

yeah it $ucks, i know how you feel...

I thought this kind if things just could happen here in Brasil but by the time, here, it would be finish...

good luck to us

:crying: please, anybody there who knows what we can do??? am afraid it has eighter never been sent coz they forgot it, or, it is lost on the way!! nobody can tell me, to send a petition takes 4 weeks!!! i called nvc and they only told me, sorry, if u havent got a notice of us, we cant help. the service center dont know anything and dont wont to help. is there no way, to find out, what a hell happened with our petition???

should i e mail the csc? but i couldnt find any e mail address from them.....? :(

kor is anybkody in a same situation? are we not the only ones? i would be already happy if i would know, they received it at least!

But i bet if you call them asking to give back the petition to cancel they will find in the same instant you called...

i bet i bet

and its sooo great.... to be treated like this makes me feel so happy because usa doesnt give a hand to my fiance either vthat is american...

blá

thanks US government :thumbs:

Hey man we have been waiting since april 13th 2006 that is when we got our 2nd noa and we still havent had our petition recieved at the NVC yet, so I know EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL. It's killing my fiance and I as well and I am considering quitting my job and going to her side because this wait is RIDICULOUS. I don't know what to tell you but on tuesday I am going to call USCIS over and over until someone helps me, because NVC cant help, because they dont have our petition.

Visa Approved!

Removal of Conditions

21/03 - VSC Received it

24/03 - NOA 1

27/03 - Check Cashed

08/04 - Biometrics received

July 8th - Approved

"Do you think who made the ears wont listen to you? Do you think who made the eyes, wont see? God is always watching you and listening to you"

988_d85d41946422f5b8fb58899bbfd0ba87_prod.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.