...lovekita....

what's next after MNL case number

9 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good day to all Pinay,

I just wanna ask what is next to do after you receive your MNL case number, my fiance receive a snail mail from NVC that our case been transfer here in USEM, Can I pay for DV now, or Can we call now for interview, or do we have to wait a letter from USEM to let me know that our case is transfer here (is there really a letter from USEM), or do I have to call USEM to know if my case is physically touch. just ask a step by step what to do, thank you for all the reply..GOD BLESS TO ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wait for the official letter from USEM - Philippines. It outlines the salient instructions you needed to do such as medical examination, dv payment, us visa fee payment, forms etc. Good luck to your journey :)

After we got our MNL case, we tracked our case at the US embassy homepage and there it gave us the date of my medical and visa interview. And then after three weeks, I got the K1 visa packet from the US embassy.

Good day to all Pinay,

I just wanna ask what is next to do after you receive your MNL case number, my fiance receive a snail mail from NVC that our case been transfer here in USEM, Can I pay for DV now, or Can we call now for interview, or do we have to wait a letter from USEM to let me know that our case is transfer here (is there really a letter from USEM), or do I have to call USEM to know if my case is physically touch. just ask a step by step what to do, thank you for all the reply..GOD BLESS TO ALL

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
After we got our MNL case, we tracked our case at the US embassy homepage and there it gave us the date of my medical and visa interview. And then after three weeks, I got the K1 visa packet from the US embassy.

Good day to all Pinay,

US embassy is no longer sending visa packet to the k'1 applicant. they will only send letter stating that the applicant is eligible to set for interview appointment through their call center. in fact, u dont have to wait for the letter from embassy to arrived. as long as u knw that ur physical file was already at the embassy then u can call their call center.

as much as possible, set/sched ur interview atleast one month before u paid the DV - just to make sure that ur DV is done during ur interview so u will received ur visa very soon after ur interview. just my opinion.

good luck

K-1

02.16.08 -> Petition mailed to CSC

02.19.08 -> NOA1 received via email

02.25.08 -> NOA1 received via snail mail

07.03.08 -> NOA2 received via email (CRIS)

07.15.08 -> Case left NVC

07.18.08 -> Case received USEM

08.11-12.08 -> Medical at SLEC PASSED

08.15.08 -> USEM interview PASSED- PINK SLIP

08.23.08 -> VISA delivered

12.07.08 -> Flight to US - Manila-Seoul-Chicago POE

12.07.08 -> arrived in chicago - sunday morning

01.08.09 -> civil wed

AOS/EAD/AP

03.04.09 -> Packet mailed to Chicago

03.13.09 -> Received NOA for AOS/EAD/AP

03.16.09 -> Received Biometric Apointment

04.01.09 -> Biometric Schedule

04.01.09 -> Biometric Done & Received Transfer Notice to CSC

04.29.09 -> AP and Welcome Notice received in the mail.

05.02.09 -> Received GC in the mail

K-1 & AOS & Vacation Blog - Vacation

Timeline
Thank you for all the reply.. :D

Yuki lyka

Honeyskin

sonomacountygal

We also have a MNL case number and i just called US Embassy Manila and they told me that I can't schedule the interview yet coz they don't have my papers. So i guess just wait til you receive a letter from the Embassy.

Please consider reading the Manila Embassy K1 Visa Guide.

~Sheriff Uling

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

There, you just click on those links.

I suggest, since you have the case number. Pay your DV. Then go to the website, start piling the requirements. Cenomar now takes 2 weeks to get (at least in Davao City). After you did all of those, you can just wait for the letter from the embassy. Then you can schedule an interview. That will leave you with the medical and the interview to worry about ;) .

I-129F Sent------------------------------------------04.21.2008

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

Visa Received----------------------------------------10.20.2008

US Entry----------------------------------------------10.29.2008 (POE: Detroit)

Marriage----------------------------------------------12.18.2008

(Cant file AOS yet, had to wait after filing taxes)

AOS packet sent w/ EAD----------------------------03.19.2009

NOA1 - Receipt Notice-------------------------------03.27.2009

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

Transfer Notice (to CSC)----------------------------04.09.2009

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

2nd Biometrics Appointment Notice----------------04.23.2009 (*sigh*)

2nd Biometrics Schedule----------------------------05.14.2009 (for I-485)

Received EAD (sent by mail)-----------------------05.18.2009

Welcome Notice-------------------------------------06.01.2009 (for I-485)

Approval Notice and Resident Card received------06.11.2009

Timeline

Pay Delbros now at Metrobank.. Look at the guides for the info about paying.

Product-500.jpg

phsmall.gif

Vermont Service Center

I-129F Sent : 05-07-08

I-129F NOA1 : 05-15-08

Touched : 06-26-08

NOA2 : 08/29/08

ApprovaL NVC sent:09/01/08

Arrived @ NCV :09/03/08

called NVC 09/04/08 received case #*

NOA2 hard copy in mail Sept. 6, 2008

LetteR from NVC: Sept. 8, 2008

Left NVC : Sept. 24, 2008 > Arrived Sept. 29th

Medical Oct. : 7/13/2008 passed!

Interview date: Oct. 20,2008 7am ***APPROVED***

Visa delivery : Oct. 23,2008

Arrival in USA : oCt. 29 ,2008 POE Houston, Tx.

Life is good !!

<

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.