MAUCHI

visitor's visa

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi guys,

my USC husband want to file our 3yrs old daugther a US visitor's visa..

how long does it take to process? is it posible to process in 2mos?

becoz my visa duration is only 4mos, i want before my visa expire her visitor visa will be issue..

is this posible?Hope you help us guys..its so hard to leave my 3yr old daugther here and im flying alone i dont

think i can do :crying: i keep on crying everynight..

Thanks Guys..

God Bless All

is it not possible to apply your daughter for a US passport? if your husband is a USC before you gave birth, i think your husband can apply a US passport for your child. just visit the us embassy website for details.

but if you really want to apply a US visitor's visa, i think it is just easy coz she's just a minor.

hi guys,

becoz my visa duration is only 4mos, i want before my visa expire her visitor visa will be issue..

is this posible?Hope you help us guys..its so hard to leave my 3yr old daugther here and im flying alone i dont

Thanks Guys..

God Bless All

hi guys,

Thanks Guys..

God Bless All

Hi Mauchi,

I'm wondering when you apply to come to the US why you didn't include your daughter? I'm not a mom yet but I don't think I'll come to the US without my daughter. It's not possible to process tourist visa in two months. I'm sorry you get in a situation like this. I just feel so sad that your daughter cannot come with you.

I hope good things coming your way!

Princess

threemonths09.jpg?t=1272087150Princess-Threemonthsold007-2.jpg?t=1271837591threemonths01-1.jpg?t=1272086957

Our Princess have her first tooth at five months of age.

fEdIm5.png?J2iWLNZY

I-130 (IR-5) Petitions for my Mom and Dad

*06-08-2010---Petition will send on this date???

Hi sis! i'm not really familiar with these things ha, but based on other members timeline here parang matatagalan kng visitor's visa, since citizen naman hubby mo you better apply CRBA, ksi dapat pag acquire nya nang citizenship automatically citizen na rin anak mo. based on the timelines parang it would take 2-3 months...why don't you try other members here who has been through this CRBA with their babies. Or better yet, go to embassy, they should have told you regarding this during your interview...kng kelan ang tagal nang hinintay mo sa visa mo saka naman sila mag dedemand nang ganyan.you should have started the processing for ur kid sana kng sinabi lng nila... :(

IR-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philipines

Marriage :

I-130 Sent :

I-130 NOA1 :

I-130 Approved : 2008-01-17

NVC Received : 2007-11-19

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-12-01

Pay I-864 Bill 2007-12-03

Receive I-864 Package : 2008-01-17

Return Completed I-864 : 2008-01-23

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-04-14

Receive IV Bill : 2008-04-26

Pay IV Bill : 2008-05-20

Receive Instruction Package : 2008-06-14

Case Completed at NVC : 2008-07-03

NVC Left :

Consulate Received : 2008-23-09

Paid DV: 2008-08-21

Medical: 2008-15-17-09 PASSED

Interview Date : 2008-10-23 PASSED

Visa Received :

US Entry : 2008-10-29

POE : Detroit, Michigan

Received SSN: 2008-12-15

Received Green Card: 2008-12-15

mehere!

always...

Timeline

this is our story,my husband file us for F2A category included my daugther when he filled us he is not a USC that time after five years he became a USC he didnt upgrade our petetion because all he knew it doesnt affect it,

by the time come we had our interview ask to pay for delivery consul didnt told us that there is a problem,

when my husband called the USEM because its almost a month still no visa recieve they told us that im the only approve for the visa that he have to apply our daugther separately because he is a USC..

its verry hard for us to leave our daugther that's way were thingking to apply her a US visitor visa so she can fly with me to US and when we are in US we are goin to apply her there for I130..

That's why im asking how long the process of a visitors visa because my visa duration is only 4mos..

and if its posible to grant her a visitor visa?

thanks guys

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

No. Your daughter cannot receive a visitor's visa. It is fraud. There is an intent to immigrate to the US. You do not want to start your life in the US by lying at a Point of Entry.

Do it right.

Have your USC husband file for you daughter in the Immediate Relative category and wait.

Be patience and wait the additional year. Don't risk it by committing fraud.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Mauchi ! its me my friend, i just read youre post I am sorry to hear what happen,i want to help by giving advice but i really dont know kung ano,,well I 'll be here for you and youre family mauchi will pray for you,,, dont give up lahat ng proble may solution so dont loose hope ok...my wife and kids are here with me na and they say hi to you!, be strong mauchi,,,malalagpasan mo iyan i am sure...keep in touch ok...god bless

Timeline
Hi Mauchi ! its me my friend, i just read youre post I am sorry to hear what happen,i want to help by giving advice but i really dont know kung ano,,well I 'll be here for you and youre family mauchi will pray for you,,, dont give up lahat ng proble may solution so dont loose hope ok...my wife and kids are here with me na and they say hi to you!, be strong mauchi,,,malalagpasan mo iyan i am sure...keep in touch ok...god bless

Timeline

Timeline
No. Your daughter cannot receive a visitor's visa. It is fraud. There is an intent to immigrate to the US. You do not want to start your life in the US by lying at a Point of Entry.

Do it right.

Have your USC husband file for you daughter in the Immediate Relative category and wait.

Be patience and wait the additional year. Don't risk it by committing fraud.

Thank you for the concerns..we already hire an immigration law counsel,she will be the one whos goin to take care of my daughters cas..Hopefully God is Good by the end of this year we can fly together..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.