ROCA

Please help by voting.

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

So i have to make a decision and i don't know what to do.

I wrote another post previously about having an interview date for CR1 on the 29th of September. However i've just been sent another interview date for the K3 which is on 26th. It would be better for me to go to the one on the 26th. I have emailed requesting the 26th to be changed to CR1 interview, but not sure if i'll get response.

So if i dont get a response, i'm not sure if i should just go and request it when i am down there. They have all my documents and everything.

Some people have already said just to go, but i would like more of a confirmation.

So if you think i should go.....post go

If you think i should wait....post wait.

Thank you for your help

ROCA

CR-1

I-130 Sent : 2008-03-20

Date I-130 NOA1 (Receipt) : 2008-03-26

Date I-130 NOA2 (Approved) : 2008-06-12

Date Package Received By NVC : 2008-06-15

Case Completed at NVC : 2008-08-29

Date Package Left From NVC : 2008-09-05

Interview date at the London embassy : 2008-09-29 ----Changed to the 26th.....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

I wrote another post previously about having an interview date for CR1 on the 29th of September. However i've just been sent another interview date for the K3 which is on 26th. It would be better for me to go to the one on the 26th. I have emailed requesting the 26th to be changed to CR1 interview, but not sure if i'll get response.

So if i dont get a response, i'm not sure if i should just go and request it when i am down there. They have all my documents and everything.

Some people have already said just to go, but i would like more of a confirmation.

Thank you for your help

ROCA

My suggestion will be wait for confirmation

Reason :

you will be sure of your interview date then you will be ready for it in mentally. since you wont have any problem and doubts.

Good luck

Case complate : August 27th 2008 , Interview date will on Oct 29th 2008

Package forwarded to Local embassy : Sept 11th 2008

Package received : Sept 15th 2008

Receive interview mail : Sept 30, 2008

Medical check : Oct 1st 2008 passed

Vaccination : Oct 1st 2008 , OK got 2 shots

New Interview date : Oct 21st 2008 VISA APPROVED AND ISSUED

POE at Phoenix : NOV 28th smooth

Receive Welcome letter and SSN : Dec 17th 2008

Green card received : Dec 22th 2008

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I am not sure but can't you attend both the interviews? First K-3 and then again on 29th your CR-1, they will just cancel your approved K-3 on 29th. So if that's not a hassle may be go on 26th too.

Again sorry if I am wrong, but I do think I have read this issue a while back on MENA forums where beneficiary attended both k-3 and CR-1 interview.

Timeline
I am not sure but can't you attend both the interviews? First K-3 and then again on 29th your CR-1, they will just cancel your approved K-3 on 29th. So if that's not a hassle may be go on 26th too.

Again sorry if I am wrong, but I do think I have read this issue a while back on MENA forums where beneficiary attended both k-3 and CR-1 interview.

If i went on the 26th, then i would just attend the one and interview for the CR1...not the K3.

Thanks ROCA

CR-1

Filed: Timeline

Thank you for your help

ROCA

My suggestion will be wait for confirmation

Reason :

you will be sure of your interview date then you will be ready for it in mentally. since you wont have any problem and doubts.

Good luck

I think you misunderstood the OP question :P

I would say that when you go there for the 26th you can ask your K3 interview to be switched to CR-1 as long as you have all the needed documents

Timeline

I think you misunderstood the OP question :P

I would say that when you go there for the 26th you can ask your K3 interview to be switched to CR-1 as long as you have all the needed documents

You think i would need all the documents, or that they have recieved all the documents from the NVC?

CR-1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thank you for your help

ROCA

i would GO on the 26th...let them know that your CR-1 is also scheduled three days later....see what their response is...but in no circumstances shud b miss an interview even if they dont respond. its just like that job interview that you have always wanted. i dont think u want to miss the opportunity.

USCIS (Vermont Service Center) Journey

Mailed I-130 Packet on 05/27/08

Approved: 12/23/08

NVC Journey

NVC Case Number assigned 01/02/09

Case Completed 01/21/09

End of Visa Journey

New Delhi Embassy Interview 03/17/09

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

Timeline

I got an email back and it's official my interview date is now the 26th of Septmeber......a whole 3 days early...LOL....Well it's easier for me and cheaper to go on Friday. I'm so excited. 1 Week to go.

ROCA

CR-1

LOL hun

God Speed and I want to hear that you and my hubbie walk outta that place with approvals - you got his email yes??

Darn good luck

xxxxxx

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

Timeline
LOL hun

God Speed and I want to hear that you and my hubbie walk outta that place with approvals - you got his email yes??

Darn good luck

xxxxxx

Yeah he emailed me yesterday. I hope we get approvals. I can just see something happening to mine....I know i gotta stop thinking like that. I keep myself awake at night thinking about it. The stress.

Have a good day

Edited by ROCA

CR-1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.