bangity

K1 and Affidavit of Support Help!

21 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

well, for many instances where HCMC doesn't allow co-sponsor were that many petitioners were adults. How do you prove that you're a full time student? I mean can my dad sponsor me instead? He doesn't have high income either but based on his assets and the house, It will be better than the poverty guidelines. if not then my aunt would be fine.

and about the paycheck thing, If she give me a paycheck of that amount? I receive it and give her the cash back. Is this fraud even though I have to pay the tax for that high amount?

Timeline

Other than those 2 methods above, there is no way for me to find a part time job that satisfy the poverty guidelines. If I work crazily, 10k would be the most. but the money I earned from my aunt was paid by cash. and I just turned 18 so I was underage at the time to do tax return.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
well, for many instances where HCMC doesn't allow co-sponsor were that many petitioners were adults. How do you prove that you're a full time student? I mean can my dad sponsor me instead? He doesn't have high income either but based on his assets and the house, It will be better than the poverty guidelines. if not then my aunt would be fine.

and about the paycheck thing, If she give me a paycheck of that amount? I receive it and give her the cash back. Is this fraud even though I have to pay the tax for that high amount?

Are you really asking, "Is it fraud?" You already know the answer. You're a college student with good prospects with a well qualified co-sponsor. It will work or it won't. Telling lies is not the way to go.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
Sorry, I will try my best but what is the minimum amount required to file a tax return? I have a great future ahead of me but I don't know what the HCMC will do with it.

Try IRS.gov

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

Thanks. I will have my Ws'2 ready at the time.

I have a few more questions: After reading some of the reviews who had passed their interview even though they used co-sponsor for K1 in HCMC (they are all full time student).

My fiancee has some relatives in the US. If she lists them on the application, is it going to require her to get their's citizenship paper or any of theirs papers?

Do we both need Single Status papers for the interview?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.