ARALB

EZ form DS 3032

2 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hi all! Thought I'd drop a line to feed this forum a little bit. I just paid my AOS filing fee, waiting for the reciept and barcode to generate... HOWEVER along with the payment for processing, we need to be sending in the form DS 3032. The beneficiary can do this via email now!!! It is as simple as them logging in to their personal email account, using your NVC case # as the subject line, putting the beneficiary's full name and dob, petitioners full name and dob, (I had him add the NVC case # again) and a short letter saying something to the effect of ... Dear sir or maddame, Please send any and all correspondance regarding my case to my appointed agent... (full name of agent), (address of agent), (email of agent) and (contact phone#) -- Please accept this email as a substitute to form DS 3032. Sincerely, (beneficiary's name) and date. Its that simple. They told me at NVC that with this info in an email, they can mark it for your case, and from there the IV bill will be produced and sent to the petitioner. You must be specific with whom the correspondance should be going to FULL NAME OF AGENT. Its easiest if it is sent to you or someone in the US, then they can fwd it on to their spouse... That way they are more certain to get all the info! Hope this helps guys! I am still a newbie here, but am figuring things out with help from people like Melinda and Jackie!!! Thanks girls! Good luck to us all and we'll catch ya later!--- Amy

April 29, 2008-met Amin- the man of my dreams&love of my life! May 29,2008- flew to Jordan June 1, 2008-started the long CRAZY process of standing in line, waiting for stamps, and being sent from one office to another only to pay another fee and find another line! June 3,2008-The HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! June 11, 2008- Returned home,started paperwork.June 30, 2008-Sent off I-130 pkt to Chicago.July 3, 2008-I-130 pkt received, fwd to CSC.August 4, 2008-NOA #1 August 11, 2008-Sent in I-129F pkt to CSC.August 18, 2008-NOA#2*APPROVED*September 4, 2008-NVC printed AOS instructions-(mailed Sept. 8) September 13, 2008-Rec'd AOS Bill in the mail.[/i] September 15, 2008-Used online payment option.-October 14, 2008-Sent off AOS packet with joint sponsor info.-rec'd@NVC Oct 15. October 30,2008-Got RFENovember 12, 2008-Priority to NVC,BIOGRAPH/Certs!Here we go![/b]November 19,2008RFE!#######!-overnite Nov 25-3 December, 2008-CASE COMPLETE NVC!INTERVIEW FEB 18TH-Approved!!!February 28,2009 HUBBY ARRIVED ON SATURDAY FEBRUARY 28TH, 2009---LIFE HAS JUST BEGUN!!!!ALHAMDULALLAH!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Yeah. well, they managed to some how generate two barcodes, and took the payment out of my account twice as well!-- be careful paying by e-pay...

It will take them some time to fix the error after doing research-- lets hope I really get the other 70 bucks back! UGH! How frustrating! In the mean

time, if you choose to send the DS-3032 via e-mail they told me tonight to go a head and send the original form to my spouse, then have him sign it and

email it back to me, then I can send it in in paper version as well- I guess the internet doesn't really help speed much up in actuality! Horraay for technology!

:bonk: In any case, take care and we're prayin' for ya! Talk to you soon!--Amy :star:

April 29, 2008-met Amin- the man of my dreams&love of my life! May 29,2008- flew to Jordan June 1, 2008-started the long CRAZY process of standing in line, waiting for stamps, and being sent from one office to another only to pay another fee and find another line! June 3,2008-The HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! June 11, 2008- Returned home,started paperwork.June 30, 2008-Sent off I-130 pkt to Chicago.July 3, 2008-I-130 pkt received, fwd to CSC.August 4, 2008-NOA #1 August 11, 2008-Sent in I-129F pkt to CSC.August 18, 2008-NOA#2*APPROVED*September 4, 2008-NVC printed AOS instructions-(mailed Sept. 8) September 13, 2008-Rec'd AOS Bill in the mail.[/i] September 15, 2008-Used online payment option.-October 14, 2008-Sent off AOS packet with joint sponsor info.-rec'd@NVC Oct 15. October 30,2008-Got RFENovember 12, 2008-Priority to NVC,BIOGRAPH/Certs!Here we go![/b]November 19,2008RFE!#######!-overnite Nov 25-3 December, 2008-CASE COMPLETE NVC!INTERVIEW FEB 18TH-Approved!!!February 28,2009 HUBBY ARRIVED ON SATURDAY FEBRUARY 28TH, 2009---LIFE HAS JUST BEGUN!!!!ALHAMDULALLAH!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.