MAUCHI

still no VISA!!

25 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

im losing hope guys,i thought i will recieve my visa last week but im hopeless still no txt from delbros..

its been 1month now since we interviewed got pink slip only..done with DV already last sept 5..Our Docu was with CO's desk last sept 8..Dont know how long it takes,

i dont know what happen..

Please pray for us guys :crying::crying::crying::crying:

She did not get a white slip?

I would call the embassy and ask why I can give you the number to talk to the right lady to find out if you don't have it.

My wife got a white slip becuse they wanted an additional document she turned it in 2 days later and it only took about 2 weeks after that.

Timeline

I would call the embassy and ask why I can give you the number to talk to the right lady to find out if you don't have it.

My wife got a white slip becuse they wanted an additional document she turned it in 2 days later and it only took about 2 weeks after that.

who's the right lady?loraine or grace?my husband called USEM last friday they told us that it is still in review by the CO..

thanks for the concerns

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

who's the right lady?loraine or grace?my husband called USEM last friday they told us that it is still in review by the CO..

thanks for the concerns

Just wait I know someone waited more than one month but she got her visa

Yes one of those 2 ladies, since it is in review it should be done very soon within a week I would say becuse once my wifes was in review it only took that long, then when they release the visa delbros should only take 1 or 2 days to recieve and then deliver which will take 2 to 7 days depending on if your in main city or province far from a main airport. Don't worry to much should be very soon they are done as long as documents at nso are ok:-)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just be patient and pray hard. It takes me 6 weeks before i get my visa. My then fiance now my hubby call Lorraine and Sophia every other day. It is good if your husband will call the embassy as the people there attend calls from abroad than from the Philippines, but always try to call them too and ask for the status of your papers for sometimes they forget to review it because of bulk of papers that is on the CO's desk. Calling them would let them know that you are eager and to know the status of your papers... I'll pray for you. While you are in the Philippines enjoy every bit of you time with your family because it will be different when you are already here. You will really miss them.

God luck and God bless.... :star::star::star:

USA LYF

3-07-08 ** Leave the Philippines (Phil. time)

3-07-08 ** Arrived JFK airport (POE)

4-09-08 **Apply Marriage licence

4-11-08 **Apply SSN in maiden name

4-17-08 **Meet with priest (set pre-canon seminar for catholic marriages)

5-09-08 **CIVIL WEDDING

5-15-08 **Return to SS and submit marriage license

5-16-08 **Received marriage cert. on mail

5-21-08 **Received SSN card on mail

6-08-08 **Go for medical (HIV blood test, TD Shot & TB skin test)

6-10-08 **Chest X-ray

6-14-08 **Get sealed medical results

6-26-08 **Finish (3 sessions) Pre-canon seminar and received certification (ready for Catholic church wedding)

AOS TIMELINE

6-17-08 **** Sent AOS, EAD, AP application to USCIS

6-24-08 **** USCIS received AOS, EAD, AP package

6-27-08 **** NOA date for AOS, EAD & AP[/color]

7-05-08 **** Biometrics appointment letter received for AOS & EAD

7-19-08 **** Biometrics done

9-03-08 **** Received my EAD on mail

9-06-08 **** Received my AP on mail

9-22-08 **** Received AOS appointment interview in the mail

11-05-08 *** INTERVIEW DAY (thank God i pass passport was stamp I-551

11-13-08 *** Received letter in the mail WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just be patient and pray hard. It takes me 6 weeks before i get my visa. My then fiance now my hubby call Lorraine and Sophia every other day. It is good if your husband will call the embassy as the people there attend calls from abroad more than from the Philippines, but try to call them too and ask for the status of your papers for sometimes they forget to review some pending papers due to bulk of papers that is on the CO's desk. Calling them always would remind them that you are eager and interested to know the status of your papers... I'll pray for you. While you are in the Philippines enjoy every bit of your time with your family because it will be different when you are already here. You will really miss them.

USA LYF

3-07-08 ** Leave the Philippines (Phil. time)

3-07-08 ** Arrived JFK airport (POE)

4-09-08 **Apply Marriage licence

4-11-08 **Apply SSN in maiden name

4-17-08 **Meet with priest (set pre-canon seminar for catholic marriages)

5-09-08 **CIVIL WEDDING

5-15-08 **Return to SS and submit marriage license

5-16-08 **Received marriage cert. on mail

5-21-08 **Received SSN card on mail

6-08-08 **Go for medical (HIV blood test, TD Shot & TB skin test)

6-10-08 **Chest X-ray

6-14-08 **Get sealed medical results

6-26-08 **Finish (3 sessions) Pre-canon seminar and received certification (ready for Catholic church wedding)

AOS TIMELINE

6-17-08 **** Sent AOS, EAD, AP application to USCIS

6-24-08 **** USCIS received AOS, EAD, AP package

6-27-08 **** NOA date for AOS, EAD & AP[/color]

7-05-08 **** Biometrics appointment letter received for AOS & EAD

7-19-08 **** Biometrics done

9-03-08 **** Received my EAD on mail

9-06-08 **** Received my AP on mail

9-22-08 **** Received AOS appointment interview in the mail

11-05-08 *** INTERVIEW DAY (thank God i pass passport was stamp I-551

11-13-08 *** Received letter in the mail WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Timeline
Just be patient and pray hard. It takes me 6 weeks before i get my visa. My then fiance now my hubby call Lorraine and Sophia every other day. It is good if your husband will call the embassy as the people there attend calls from abroad than from the Philippines, but always try to call them too and ask for the status of your papers for sometimes they forget to review it because of bulk of papers that is on the CO's desk. Calling them would let them know that you are eager and to know the status of your papers... I'll pray for you. While you are in the Philippines enjoy every bit of you time with your family because it will be different when you are already here. You will really miss them.

Thanks to all of you guys :star: !!!Hoping this week got a good news to everyone.. :thumbs::thumbs:

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!

They should have not gave you pink slip alone...you know what i mean? they should have gave you pink and white, atleast alam mo na may hinihintay ka pa na verification. but, what is unfair is that, they gave you a PINK SLIP only & made you wait for so long...you know what sis, napa praning na rin ako minsan kakabasa nang mga posts dito tungkol sa mga medical & interview experiences...sana naman sa interview namin nang anak ko hwag naman ganito... :(

don't wori sis, just keep on praying, baka this week anjan na visa nyo! Goodluck!

IR-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philipines

Marriage :

I-130 Sent :

I-130 NOA1 :

I-130 Approved : 2008-01-17

NVC Received : 2007-11-19

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-12-01

Pay I-864 Bill 2007-12-03

Receive I-864 Package : 2008-01-17

Return Completed I-864 : 2008-01-23

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-04-14

Receive IV Bill : 2008-04-26

Pay IV Bill : 2008-05-20

Receive Instruction Package : 2008-06-14

Case Completed at NVC : 2008-07-03

NVC Left :

Consulate Received : 2008-23-09

Paid DV: 2008-08-21

Medical: 2008-15-17-09 PASSED

Interview Date : 2008-10-23 PASSED

Visa Received :

US Entry : 2008-10-29

POE : Detroit, Michigan

Received SSN: 2008-12-15

Received Green Card: 2008-12-15

mehere!

always...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

YOU'RE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK..

It's easy to be tempted to give up on a goal, prayer or desire when it seems as if the answer isn't coming as quickly as you would like. Yet, at these times, dare to learn how to hope even more in GOD. Usually, our battles seem the darkest just before dawn.

Yet ,we must not give up prematurely during these heated times.

"Do not cast away your confidence for it will be richly rewarded."

As faith-filled believers, we must keep hoping, keep believing and stay faithful. Many times, we are closer than we think to victory. GOD is faithful to HIS promises.When GOD says we will be richly rewarded for keeping our confidence in HIM, that should give us a second wind, giving us a fuel to keep up the faith. Don't give up today on your dreams and your hope in GOD. By developing the attitude," I've come too far to stop now" and learning to be full of hope, expecting GOD's favor daily, you'll see GOD begin to do amazing things even in the midst of trying times! You are closer than you think to victory. Dare to hope in GOD and his promises. You will not be disappointed!

Timeline
They should have not gave you pink slip alone...you know what i mean? they should have gave you pink and white, atleast alam mo na may hinihintay ka pa na verification. but, what is unfair is that, they gave you a PINK SLIP only & made you wait for so long...you know what sis, napa praning na rin ako minsan kakabasa nang mga posts dito tungkol sa mga medical & interview experiences...sana naman sa interview namin nang anak ko hwag naman ganito... :(

don't wori sis, just keep on praying, baka this week anjan na visa nyo! Goodluck!

alam uu nga eh sa totoo lang asng asa pa nmn ako na in a week lang andito na visa nmn ng baby ko pero until now wala pa rin :crying:

katatawag lng ng asawa ko knina nakausap nya si grace sabi andun pa rin daw sa consul yung docu nmen natapat daw kasi sa mga panahon sila talaga ng papalit ng consul pero nakabalik na nmn daw yung kapalit medyo mabilis nmn daw kaya antay antay lng daw so hopefully again this week :whistle::whistle: dumating...

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!!

:star::star::star::star:

taht's good then...sana before friday anjan na visa nyo. I know how u feel sis may anak din kasi ako eh....Nagpapalit daw sila nang mga consul? so meaning, new set of consuls na ngayon? Sana wala na yong mga mean & rude na consuls...LOL

G00dluck sis! :yes:

alam uu nga eh sa totoo lang asng asa pa nmn ako na in a week lang andito na visa nmn ng baby ko pero until now wala pa rin :crying:

katatawag lng ng asawa ko knina nakausap nya si grace sabi andun pa rin daw sa consul yung docu nmen natapat daw kasi sa mga panahon sila talaga ng papalit ng consul pero nakabalik na nmn daw yung kapalit medyo mabilis nmn daw kaya antay antay lng daw so hopefully again this week :whistle::whistle: dumating...

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!!

:star::star::star::star:

IR-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philipines

Marriage :

I-130 Sent :

I-130 NOA1 :

I-130 Approved : 2008-01-17

NVC Received : 2007-11-19

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-12-01

Pay I-864 Bill 2007-12-03

Receive I-864 Package : 2008-01-17

Return Completed I-864 : 2008-01-23

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-04-14

Receive IV Bill : 2008-04-26

Pay IV Bill : 2008-05-20

Receive Instruction Package : 2008-06-14

Case Completed at NVC : 2008-07-03

NVC Left :

Consulate Received : 2008-23-09

Paid DV: 2008-08-21

Medical: 2008-15-17-09 PASSED

Interview Date : 2008-10-23 PASSED

Visa Received :

US Entry : 2008-10-29

POE : Detroit, Michigan

Received SSN: 2008-12-15

Received Green Card: 2008-12-15

mehere!

always...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I UNDEERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION. AKO DIN, NAKAKAPAGOD KASING MG ANTAY EH...I CALLED USEM YASTERDAY, STILL THE SAME ANSWER: PAPERS ARE WITH CO...

HAAAY....ENDLESS NA YATA AND WAIT NA 'TO....

Timeline
I UNDEERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION. AKO DIN, NAKAKAPAGOD KASING MG ANTAY EH...I CALLED USEM YASTERDAY, STILL THE SAME ANSWER: PAPERS ARE WITH CO...

HAAAY....ENDLESS NA YATA AND WAIT NA 'TO....

Hayyy uu nga no parehas pala tau..tumawag asawa ko ng tuesday sabi tawag daw ulit ng friday para sa updates..

ewan ko bahala na..Sana nmn matapos na to kasi nkaka stress na eh hirap mag antay,db??

balitaan mo ko pag andyn na visa mo ha..God Bless :star:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.