Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  


3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

iam applying for AOS ,and iam confused about some forms here and i need your helps guys

i read this

Medical Exams:

You and each family member applying for adjustment of status will need to have medical examinations prior to the filing of your application for permanent residence. For a list of USCIS-approved physicians in your area, please visit: https://egov.immigration.gov/crisgwi/go?act...office_type=CIV or call (800) 375-5283 for the most recently updated list. This is an automated system available 24 hours. Many doctors provide the required medical forms (Form I-693 and Supplemental Form to I-693). Please verify this with the doctor’s office when making your appointment.

The USCIS requires proof of vaccination against several diseases. Therefore, please take to your medical appointment any records that you may have regarding your immunization history

so i dont know if i need to fill those forms, i have one from morocco when i did the vaccination,its form vaccination document worksheet.is that enough?

to send them copy of it or need to see doctor????

thank you

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
hi u ned just send them a copy from the vaccination u did before in morocco

Some people get away with just sending the DS 3025 they got from their medical in their home country and some don't. Best to have a USCIS Designated Civil Surgeon tranfer the vaccination records from the DS 3025 to the I-693 and submit that.

Edited by Haole

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.