Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Paper size of forms...A4 / US Letter???...

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

i know we can download the forms off the USCIS web site - we are currently both living in the UK and will file for the K1 from here through the US centre where I last lived. My question is - does it matter what size paper these forms are printed on? Does it need to be US Letter size or as we are in the UK will it be fine to print these on A4 and submit this paper size?? Any help anyone....

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah it doesn't matter. When my fiance sent me his forms, they were on the standard paper size for Japan which is much longer than American and I freaked out a little. But then I realized they deal with papers from all over the world and there was no specification of paper size anywhere in the application forms :)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.