sam808

schedule an interview without the NVC case number

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I already received the letter from US Embassy manila on August 9, 2008 stating that I could call the office at anytime to schedule an interview. How come that my fiance in the US have not received any letter from NVC yet and I already got mine from the US embassy in Manila. Would it be alright if I call the Embassy today and make an interview date?

Any response is highly appreciated. Thanks to everyone.

God bless us all in this journey.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

your fiance should have recieve a notice stating that they forwarded it to the USEM in manila.. ohh well since you recieved a notice from the embassy you can call now and schedule your interview..

GOOD LUCK on your journey!! :dance::dance:

snxcq70j3.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

I just answered your other post so go there for the information on the NVC.

If the Embassy has notified you then your case has already been sent there.

NVC isn't the best at notifying. My case was stuck in AP there for 3 weeks. I got two letters, with two different dates, stating they received it and would send it out in a week. I've yet to receive a letter stating they sent it and it's been there a week. My fiance has his interview on Wednesday. Dont worry about the NVC. Your case is in Manilla and you're good to go. Be sure to check out the PI forum and Sherriff Ulings sticky post regarding the process there.

Also... fill in your timeline. It will help others here as well as help us to answer your questions better.

timeline.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
I got two letters, with two different dates, stating they received it and would send it out in a week. I've yet to receive a letter stating they sent it and it's been there a week.

yea, same thing is going on for me.

i never got a letter confirming that they actually SENT it..... :rolleyes:

Edited by desenchantee

s4z18g.gif2lw0q4m.gif

JON & OLENKA

Timeline:

3/19/08 Met my lovely Olenka in Lviv, Ukraine

4/21/08 K1 packet sent to VSC via Express Mail

4/22/08 Packet arrived at VSC. Signed for by P. NOVAK

4/30/08 NOA1 date

5/5/08 Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail + TOUCHED

5/29/08 TOUCHED

5/30/08 TOUCHED

8/7/08 NOA2

8/14/08 NOA2 hardcopy

8/18/08 Received by NVC

8/25/08? Left NVC

11/5/08 Interview date

11/25/08 MY LOVE WILL ARRIVE!!!

geicocavemanyx6.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.